August 2022 Moms
Options

FFFC

Re: FFFC

• Options
    My confession is I desperately want to go to Disney World. Ugh. We’re saving up for a new house and on a budget but I want to blow it and just go on vacation. Basically make unsmart financial decisions. I’m done adulting. 
  • Options
    @paytonpedro ugh I could have written this. We are not really saving for anything and we just went in May but I want to go back! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just bawled through the last 20 minutes of "Elf" trying not to let my kids see and think I'm a big weirdo. Hormones may have been involved. 
  • Options
    @wisewitch222 my hormone emotions are at an all time high too!

I've been crying at the drop of at hat lately. At Mariah Carey’s “all I want for Christmas is you” felt like it was dedicated to this baby (I cried when I realized it), I bawled at the end of a book I was reading (7 husbands of Evelyn Hugo), cried this morning hearing Betty white died, and just cried seeing that Judy from Feeding Littles lost her house in the Colorado fires. Ughh
    TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• Options
    @wisewitch222 @bearmomma1 I may or may not have cried in the car listening to Taylor Swift’s reissue of Red yesterday. It felt very reassuring, crying to country music is a classic pregnancy symptom for me 😂
  • Options
    Ok I thought of a FFFC...I cringe when people complain about getting older or having another birthday. I suspect it's because I had really bad ppd/ppa with my son, 2nd, and I was convinced I was dying. I cried all the time thinking about what I'd miss out on, so I'm just so grateful for birthdays and to be here. 
  • Options
    @leahrnmom we went in February last year. We usually go to FL in February/March to visit my aunt and plan to go this March but mh wants to save money and go to the beach. I want to throw a fit like a 3 year old. Haha. It’s the pregnancy hormones for sure. 

I’m with everyone crying. I cried watching Jumanji yesterday.