Parenting
Options

what does your 11 yr old boy want for Christmas?

my son is hard to shop for this year. He doesn't really know what he wants. Please share your ideas. Thanks
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers image
My Ovulation Chart
early m/c 09/05, early m/c 02/08,and missed m/c 04/12 at 16 weeks **I was Diagnosed with Factor V Leiden & Heterozygous Mthfr 02/08 I was put on Lovenox while pregnant with my daughter and will also be for my next pregnancy

Re: what does your 11 yr old boy want for Christmas?

• Options
    I haven't been on this board in years. Something made me pop in today and I see a question geared for me. Naturally, I must respond.  Not sure what I'm getting my 2006 baby (is there a group for that?)  He really wants a phone. Maybe another xbox game. Amazon Giftcards. Soccer gear - a jersey.  He's also into socks with patterns. Good luck! 
  • Options
    Ok. So I just realized this board is inactive and I responded to an old post. :D
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is my 6 year old sons Christmas list.
    He wants:
    Bow and Arrow
    Dominos
    Drone
    New Pillow
    Disco Ball
  • Options
    jesscak2jesscak2 member
    edited November 2021
    My 8-year-old will receive two huge nerf guns (one for himself and one for someone else to play with), a gigantic Indominus Rex from Jurassic World, a volcano construction kit, Lego Dimensions and a number of the accessory packs, the Lego Jurassic World Xbox game, and a $20 Steam gift card. A while ago also demand for a electric dirt bike, but I thought still he is too small for this. He's very specific when he gives a list and doesn't normally ask for much, so I split the list with his dad and my mom, and out of everything I listed, I've only bought four of the items (and spent less than $50), so I'll probably pick up some smaller items or get him another game or gift card to go with it.
  • Options
    My sister's son wanted me to buy him a remote car! So i decided to gift him as a christmas present.