Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

wto Monday 12/20

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 
CD: 
WAYDTGKU: 
R/R: 
CS/Q:

History
I am doing this on my own. Left ovary and fallopian tube removed due to cyst/necrosis just after birth. Right ovary and tube still purport to function.
Began TTC in Aug '18 @ age 35
5 or 6 (or 7?!) cycles using frozen donor sperm, ICI. All BFN
Mar-Jun '19 IUIs, all BFN
Began process of referral for RE in spring of '19, blood tests confirm low AMH (.54) but all else is good.
May '19 HSG shows open tube, but ultrasound suggests fibroids
MRI in June '19 confirms two large fibroids, one growing through wall of uterus
In June '19 I move from California to Oregon, disrupting my insurance, referrals, etc. 5 months spent piecing it all back together.
Nov. '19 attempted myomectomy (vaginal approach) failed. 2nd surgery using laparoscopic method in Jan '20 is successful.
April '20 --> June '20, natural IUIs, all BFN.
July? saline ultrasound and bubble test demonstrate open tube
July '20 clomid cycle cancelled for thin lining
Aug-Oct, 3 femara cycles, all BFN
RE referral. While waiting to set up an appointment Nov-Jan,I continue with natural cycles and ICI, using a known donor, BFN...
Jan '21 more bloodwork, AMH is worse (.30), FSH high albeit not catastrophic at 13.2. hysteroscopy all good. "looks cozy!" says the RE.
Feb '21, injectables (menopur, novarel), iui, BFN (doc said the frozen donor sperm sample had the "best numbers she'd ever seen!")
Mar '21, injectables, iui cancelled due to lack of follicles, converted to at home-insem. BFN
May '21, first IVF round cancelled due to cyst.
July '21 IVF: standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 7; 6 days of stims. 8 eggs retrieved, 7 mature, 5 fertilize, 4 made it to blast. 3 are 4AB, 1 is 4BB. PGT-A results all abnormal.
Oct '21 somewhat improved AMH (.51) and significantly improved FSH (8.9). Maybe it's all the pills I swallow.
Dec -21, standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 5; 11 days of stims. retrieval yields 5, 4M, 2 reach day-6 blast (4AB & 4BB). 1 low-level mosaic (chr. 3 deletion), 1 complex abnormal.
Feb '22 FET (low-level mosaic): CP.
May '22 egg retrieval, lupron flare protocol. HGH priming for 1 month before stims; md lupron 20/20u daily; menopur 225, follistim 225, 10k trigger after 8 days of stims; AFC 10; 13 retrieved; 10 mature; 8 fertilized. All frozen at 2PN for later thaw, grow, and biopsy.
July '22 egg retrieval same protocol: 9 days of stims; AFC 8; 10 retrieved, 8 mature, 4 fertilized and frozen.
Sept '22 ER same protocol: AFC 10; 12 retrieved, 11 mature, 11 fertilized.
From the 3 retrievals, 7 survived to day 5-6 blastocyst, from which I have 2 normal embryos!
Jan 20, Fully medicated FET, baby aspirin, dexamethasone, acupuncture, and as much woo as I can stand (which isn't very much). BFN.
July 23, Natural FET + baby aspirin. BFN.

Re: wto Monday 12/20

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4
    CD: 6
    WAYDTGKU: OPKs, vitamins, progesterone
    R/R: I realized I'm out of OPKs so I'm having some delivered this week because of my poor planning. Sorry Amazon delivery driver! Otherwise, Christmas baking is going well. I've made florentines and sugar cookies and planning to try to make pates de fruit later this week. I like baking so it's a good excuse to try new things
    CS/Q: nope
  • Options
    @abjm0325 Ahh Christmas baking sounds nice! We just got a whole two bags of baked goods from MH aunt, so it looks like I won't be doing any baking myself this year. :D

Month/Cycle:
    4/4
    CD: 17 (usually O on CD 12, so I'm little confused)
    WAYDTGKU: OPKs, BBT, CM
    R/R: Two more days of work and then I'm off until January! So excited. Also, is it just me, or has it been awfully quiet over here recently?
    CS/Q: I have no idea what is happening with my cycle. O is usually around CD 12 and here I am at CD 17, and still no consistent temp rise...I don't know what's going on. I finally got a solid positive OPK yesterday, so I fully expected my temp to be nice and high this morning, but alas, it dropped, and I discarded it anyway since I wasn't able to fall back asleep after getting up to use the bathroom. I'm going to take another OPK in about 30 minutes and see where we are.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    *lurky lurk* @annanbby it's not just you! this board is *tumbleweed rolls past* pretty quiet. hopefully it will liven back up again in the new year. sorry to hear your chart is giving you problems. if you got a solid positive OPK yesterday and your temp was low this morning, today might be your O day? hopefully you'll see a good consistent rise starting tomorrow!
    History
    I am doing this on my own. Left ovary and fallopian tube removed due to cyst/necrosis just after birth. Right ovary and tube still purport to function.
    Began TTC in Aug '18 @ age 35
    5 or 6 (or 7?!) cycles using frozen donor sperm, ICI. All BFN
    Mar-Jun '19 IUIs, all BFN
    Began process of referral for RE in spring of '19, blood tests confirm low AMH (.54) but all else is good.
    May '19 HSG shows open tube, but ultrasound suggests fibroids
    MRI in June '19 confirms two large fibroids, one growing through wall of uterus
    In June '19 I move from California to Oregon, disrupting my insurance, referrals, etc. 5 months spent piecing it all back together.
    Nov. '19 attempted myomectomy (vaginal approach) failed. 2nd surgery using laparoscopic method in Jan '20 is successful.
    April '20 --> June '20, natural IUIs, all BFN.
    July? saline ultrasound and bubble test demonstrate open tube
    July '20 clomid cycle cancelled for thin lining
    Aug-Oct, 3 femara cycles, all BFN
    RE referral. While waiting to set up an appointment Nov-Jan,I continue with natural cycles and ICI, using a known donor, BFN...
    Jan '21 more bloodwork, AMH is worse (.30), FSH high albeit not catastrophic at 13.2. hysteroscopy all good. "looks cozy!" says the RE.
    Feb '21, injectables (menopur, novarel), iui, BFN (doc said the frozen donor sperm sample had the "best numbers she'd ever seen!")
    Mar '21, injectables, iui cancelled due to lack of follicles, converted to at home-insem. BFN
    May '21, first IVF round cancelled due to cyst.
    July '21 IVF: standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 7; 6 days of stims. 8 eggs retrieved, 7 mature, 5 fertilize, 4 made it to blast. 3 are 4AB, 1 is 4BB. PGT-A results all abnormal.
    Oct '21 somewhat improved AMH (.51) and significantly improved FSH (8.9). Maybe it's all the pills I swallow.
    Dec -21, standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 5; 11 days of stims. retrieval yields 5, 4M, 2 reach day-6 blast (4AB & 4BB). 1 low-level mosaic (chr. 3 deletion), 1 complex abnormal.
    Feb '22 FET (low-level mosaic): CP.
    May '22 egg retrieval, lupron flare protocol. HGH priming for 1 month before stims; md lupron 20/20u daily; menopur 225, follistim 225, 10k trigger after 8 days of stims; AFC 10; 13 retrieved; 10 mature; 8 fertilized. All frozen at 2PN for later thaw, grow, and biopsy.
    July '22 egg retrieval same protocol: 9 days of stims; AFC 8; 10 retrieved, 8 mature, 4 fertilized and frozen.
    Sept '22 ER same protocol: AFC 10; 12 retrieved, 11 mature, 11 fertilized.
    From the 3 retrievals, 7 survived to day 5-6 blastocyst, from which I have 2 normal embryos!
    Jan 20, Fully medicated FET, baby aspirin, dexamethasone, acupuncture, and as much woo as I can stand (which isn't very much). BFN.
    July 23, Natural FET + baby aspirin. BFN.
  • Options
    @annanbby It is definitely quiet around here lately. Sorry I can't offer any insight into O, but hopefully optimist is right and it will be very soon. Yay for good time off work!
  • Options
    @optimistgardener @abjm0325 I’m guessing it’s probably due to everyone being on break and off of their usual routine…hmm. 
    Also, you’re right, it looks like today might actually be O. Got another really positive OPK just a little bit ago. Fingers crossed that MH and I can squeeze in some time tonight, and hopefully I’ll see a rise tomorrow. 
  • Options
    Hi everyone!! I’m new here, my name is Daniela and earlier this month I stopped taking my birth control(mini pill) in hopes to get pregnant soon! My husband and I both don’t have any kids yet and we are very excited to start this new journey. Any helpful tips for a faster way to get pregnant? Thanks in advance and I’m excited to get to know other women going through the same stuff!
  • Options
    walkawayneewalkawaynee member
    edited December 2021
    @knottie47ade637b02a8a7d
     Welcome to the board! Make sure you take time to read the pinned posts and lurk around the board to get a feel for how it works.. There is a weekly thread for newbie introductions, make sure to introduce yourself there too. Also you may want to update your user name to something unique and easier to recognize/tag 😉