June 2022 Moms
Options

Monday B*itchfest 12/13

Re: Monday B*itchfest 12/13

• Options
    I keep getting emails from the company that did my NIPT & carrier screening (carrier screening I have not gotten back yet) & each time I think that it’s my results. It’s not. It’s them advertising me their other services. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'd like to bitch that my kids have basically been sick for two months.  Thank god it's nothing more than the average cold and normal childhood illnesses but their whiney miserable moods on top of my constant anxiety that it's going to be Covid is really wearing on me and burning me out.  I feel like I'm always in a bad mood. 
  • Options
    I’m just irritated . At life in general. 
  • Options
    Currently have no need for maternity clothes, but getting so frustrated by the selection that I've seen. None of the pants come in petite (or God forbid, a size bigger than 12/14), no decent professional clothes that don't cost a fortune (and again, in appropriate sizes). I guess I'm wearing dresses the next 6 months and making good friends with my tailor who is going to have to work miracles. 
  • Options
    @hillies22 I’m feeling the same way! I work at home now so I don’t need professional clothing but I still want to feel semi put together! The selection is awful. If I had to go in office idk what Id be wearing. 
  • Options
    @furmama2babymama ditto, although I'm a day late. I couldn't keep my eyes open all day yesterday. 

@hillies22 I'm shocked also. I kept commenting before of where I got my previous maternity stuff, including a winter jacket (old navy had a great cheap one). I went to look now and there's literally nothing. No maternity jackets, no normal clothing. I have no idea how that's possible now. I just hope all my old stuff still fits and I guess it'll be leggings + long tops for me. 

@KFrob the sicknesses make me so anxious also. Glad your kids are ok and it's just colds. My son had a random fever the other day. Thankfully was covid/flu/rsv-negative, but it's always so stressful. Then it miraculously passed 24 hours later. My daughter then somehow caught HFM and was breaking out. We can't catch a break it seems. 

It's unfair I wasn't blessed with a gene of not gaining weight from food. I feel like I gain weight just by looking at food. I would like to eat whatever I want without the gain because it seems that mainly carbs make me feel better these days. That is all. 
    ***History & TW in Spoiler***

***bfp & child warning***
    TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IUI #1 - October 2015 - BFN
    IUI #2 - November 2015 - BFN
    IUI #3 - December 2015 - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Retrieval #1 - April 2016
    FET #1 - May 2016 - BFP!!! DS - Born January 2017
    Trying for baby #2...
    FET #2 - January 2018 - BFN  
    No more embryos left; switched to a new RE
    IVF/Retrieval #2 - January 2019
    IVF/Retrieval #3 - March 2019
    FET #3 - April 2019 - BFP!!! - DD: Born December 2019
    Trying for baby #3...
    FET #4 - October 2021 - BFP!!! - Due June 2022

• Options
    @Tulips29 me the last two nights. The resentment is real lol.
  • Options
    My maternity clothes from last pregnancy are too small. FML. Also, my son was quarantined from daycare again. He can go back the 23rd, but then he has the 24th off lol
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave
  • Options
    @Tulips29 Ha, I love that meme. I wake up in the night and can't go back to sleep yet my husband wakes up and immediately falls back to sleep. I don't know how he does it.
  • Options
    @kfrob @Tulips29 I'm so frustrated and disappointed by the complete dearth of options... I'm a physician. I can't just roll up in leggings unless they're completely hidden under a dress and tall boots, but that will only work until April or so before people give me an odd look. If men had this problem they'd be calling in to work. If anyone needs me, I'll be teaching myself to create an entire wardrobe on my non-existent sewing machine.  :#