May 2022 Moms

December Cravings/Crying

What are you currently craving?
What made you cry today? 

Re: December Cravings/Crying

• I haven’t cried in awhile…am I heartless?? A few weeks ago I was crying at commercials 😂
  • @tacosandtums I honestly really want to add “ragey” to this bc I too was crying at commercials before and this past week or so just literally every little thing makes me want to STAB somebody. 😂😂😂

• Loading the player...
  • pajamstagramspajamstagrams member
    edited December 2021
    @MrsLaLaBug yeah I get more ragey than anything. I had to leave the table during dinner because DH's chewing was driving me effing bonkers. And he STILL has the world's most annoying cough. Gah. 
  • @pajamstagrams yeah I’m irrationally pissed at DH right now bc he’s been down in NOLA all week for a convention, I’ve been doing everything by myself, today is DD bday and he’s not here, etc etc.  I vote next month we def add “ragey” to this LOL 

• @tacosandtums, I hope you're not heartless because I'd be right there with you! I haven't cried throughout this pregnancy I don't think.... With my DS, I definitely had my fair share of tears. Haha, hormones are weird. 
  • I'm sure I cried enough for everyone today 🤣

1. I walked into a light and it didn't hurt but scared me. 
    2. I bought the wrong screws for cabinets. 
    3. I found some spots I missed sanding on our wall. 
    4. The mirror we bought for the downstairs bathroom fit perfectly between the lights. 

Today was a real rollercoaster! 
  • Today I was craving cheesey bread. I almost went to little Caesars 😂 to get my very own cheesy bread. Luckily, DS said he wanted pizza for dinner and DH went with it. We went out to a local pizza joint and before we ordered drinks I ordered the cheesy bread. When our pizza came out, I had the genius idea to order some peppercinis (sp??) Yeah... That hit the spot. 
  • I freaking bawled when "The Christmas Shoes" came on the radio yesterday while I was in the car, and of course, I was driving. Usually I'm a Vulcan - immovable and unemotional and I like it that way! 

My craving for cheese has shot up. As has the unusual want for chocolate-covered pretzels, and these chocolate chip cookie sticks that Aldi sells. My usual cravings are for salty, sour, and/or spicy. Sweet has just been an absolute turn-off this whole pregnancy. 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • I don’t think I’ve cried this whole pregnancy. I’m not generally a crier. HOWEVER, today….

1. woke up crying at 1am from a bad dream that I was a teenager and had a big falling out with my parents 
    2. my toddler touched by baby bump and said, “when are you going to take him out? I want to hold my baby brother”
    3. I listened to the song “It’s You I Like”, from Mister Rodgers. Omggggggg…. Bawling….
    4. Then, as I’m crying, my toddler grabs my face with both her hands, looks into my eyes, and says “I love you mama”

there ya have it. 
  • @brookejay06 I would’ve just been a blubbering mess. 

• Pregnancy hormones activate…. I am in the clinic this morning for a 3 hour glucose test (for my weight, failed the 1 hour, yes I have to do it again in a couple months)… well the doctor told me that the lab opened at 8:30. When I got here at 8:20 they told me the girl comes in at “8:45 or 9” and I freaked out and had an embarrassing hissy fit. Mainly because I am fasting and stressed about stuff at home and I told my manager I would be able to be at work by 12. So then I stormed out and went to the lab Corp downstairs instead. Like a mature adult. Sobbed while I drank my glucose drink and now I’m sitting here waiting for my next blood draw thinking about what a brat I was and feeling so embarrassed. Also hungry/thirsty. TL; DR— I am a brat.
  • @tacosandtums you’re not a brat.. you were there ON TIME if not early! If I was fasting I would’ve been a hot damn mess myself! I am dreading the glucose test and not even sure I can do it now so hoping for the other options. 

• @MrsLaLaBug is it bad I kinda hope this one is just freakin positive so I don’t have to take this test again. Just got my second blood draw and I’m like sooooo nauseous sitting here. Can’t even sip water. 
  • @tacosandtums I know it sucks so bad. Let us know what happens!! 💜💜💜

• @tacosandtums ugh that sounds awful. I have not excited to experience my first glucose test.
  • I was so hungry...I ate one of my sandwiches. But at least it will carry me through to lunch, I don't feel like I'm dying of hunger. I think I'll probably be making more like that, because this hunger gets vicious if I don't eat. It's a craving and a cry at the same time.

I am definitely not looking forward to the glucose test. But I don't think I'll have to have it until 28 weeks, or at least that's what I'm hoping. I almost puked the last time I took it, and felt like crap the rest of the day. 

More things, especially Christmas-related things are making me cry, and this is not acceptable.  :D
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • @brookejay06 I would’ve melted into a pile of tears if my toddler did that! So sweet 🥺

@DarkSerendipity i always get teary at the country song “The Good Stuff” but it came on while I was driving a few days ago and I was sobbing so hard I could barely breathe haha. 

@tacosandtums ugh I would’ve been so pissed!!! 
  • maybe I should save this for a UO but I decline the glucose tests 🤷🏻‍♀️ Bad reaction to it, and it’s full of chemicals. There’s actually a clean version of the test that one of my friends recommended to me, and there’s also a way you can do it with jelly beans lol. I just track my blood sugar for 2 weeks and bring it to my dr. It’s more accurate and I don’t have to choke down that nasty orange drink 😂
  • Update- I’ve been puking and sleeping all day (except for 2 conference calls). This test straight up SUCKS. 

@skc040512  Yes! I agree. I actually started to question doing the 3 hour and instead suggested we wait until the normal time when they do this test. My doctor said if there is a chance I have diabetes now and they don’t catch it it would be medically irresponsible so I caved really quickly.
  • Crying - I’ve been watching that documentary about Scientology and been going from crying to pissed up and down all day.  If anyone here is a Scientologist, I hope that doesn’t offend you and please don’t send the hounds on me but 🤯😳

• @tacosandtums yayyyyy!!!! 

• Holy crap. FINALLY got around to watch that last episode of GBBS/GBBO. BAWLING LIKE A BABY. 

• Yay @tacosandtums!!! 

@MrsLaLaBug oh I totally cried when I finished too 😭
  • Well, I had my first cry that I can recall for this pregnancy. I've been wanting some chicken and dumplings, and I saw a recipe with great reviews that only said it would take about 40 minutes. Now, I also decided to make the ruggelach that are super labor intensive for a couple holiday things I have this week today. So, about an hour before I wanted to serve dinner I asked DH to help me since I was in the middle of making the ruggelach. Well, we spent about an hour and a half on it and it still isn't done. We decided we'd have to feed DS and have the chicken and dumplings tomorrow. I got out a frozen pizza to make for tonight and it said it would take 23 minutes. That was it. I was so frustrated because we just needed to get DS fed so we could get him in the bath and to bed. So, DH made DS a sandwich, and while I'm bathing DS, DH is putting the frozen pizza in the oven for us. And I still have a ton of ruggelach to make after DS goes to bed. 😭
  • Awww @runninginva maybe that will make the chicken n dumplings all the more satisfying tomorrow! 💜💜💜 
    I cried today watching watching videos of other peoples gender reveals 😭😭😭

• Turned to DH after dinner: "man, I really want some pancakes. And egg nog. And an ice cream sandwich". Now that my jammies are on and DD is in bed, it's time to go get at least the 1st two taken care of 😂
  • I feel like I don’t crave anything until someone else brings one up and then I have to have it. 
  • @addsprinkles521 I feel that! If I see something on TV that looks amazing I then need to have it the next day. 
  • @addsprinkles521 same! I’m a very suggestive craving person 😂😂😂

• My latest obsession- frozen Italian ice. My freezer is STOCKED.
  • @tacosandtums yes! that was me weeks 12 and 13. I couldn't get enough.
  • @tacosandtums and now I want Italian ice 😂
  • pajamstagramspajamstagrams member
    edited December 2021
    @tacosandtums @karisahamdi @skc040512 

UO Thursday: I don't like Italian ice 😬 (or sorbet, or slushies, or popsicles, or snow cones)
  • Lol @pajamstagrams we forgot UO today 😂

currently crying bc 1. We are out of bacon. 
    And 2. DS has the flu. Took him in this morning bc he just looked horrible and I’ve never seen the poor little guy this miserable. 

• @MrsLaLaBug so sorry to hear that!!!!
  • @MrsLaLaBug aw poor guy 😞 I hope he feels better soon! 
  • @skc040512 me too. @MrsLaLaBug hopefully he feels better soon it sucks to see them feel under the weather.
  • Current craving: POPTARTS. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️