Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: what's a food you hated as a kid that you've grown to enjoy?
*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: Weekly Check-In w/o 12.6

• Loading the player...
  • @jellie603 that reminds me that I used to think avocado/guac was gross. Boy have I seen the error of my ways lol.

@sjb2215 my MIL still does St. Nick for us. I don't think it's happening this year since they haven't set up their tree or hung the stockings. At least that's how it was as of last night. My family never did it but my parents do put stuff in our stockings for when we open gifts.

@zwink1 since I'm a day ahead of you in due date, I'm pretty sure dime was yesterday for you because the next one said on a penny and today for me it says a peanut
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 Yes, me too! I forgot about that! I also used to hate avocado/ guacamole and I love it now!
  • @inthewoods23, you're right!  I checked when I popped back on this afternoon and it's penny today.
  • @sjb2215 I have had an elective ultrasound. It was nice! They can’t tell you anything medical, but they can tell you that baby is there and find the heart beat and the size/due date. If you’re just looking to make sure baby is there and the heart is beating away, it works. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • @inthewoods23 OMG the smells lately.  I had to make hubby sit across the couch from me yesteday because I couldn't stand the smell of his soap.  My toddler also wandered off to poop in his pants this evening and was halfway across the house and i could smell his poop. fingers crossed none of my patients are stinky this week because I'm going to be in trouble  :p

@jellie603 yes on the food as a kid thing! I used to hate the chunks in salsa and sauces - now i'm all about them! I could eat pico de gallo by itself too  :p
  • @tuxielove93 that's good to hear, thank you! Yes would really like to hear heartbeat before we share the news
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7/20 7w+5d

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out at 20 wks 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: an earbud

Upcoming appointments: 12/17 is first U/S and OB appt. Can’t wait to see the heartbeat and ease some anxiety!

How are you feeling?: Nausea, gas and bloating continues… I don’t remember it being this bad with DD? Time definitely moves slower in the first trimester. 

Rants/Raves: I work in events and my busy wedding season is over, and now I’m dealing with holiday parties which are much easier but I’m honestly just ready to be done for the year. And you know, would really love COVID to just go away so I could stop explaining our cancellation policy and mask mandates to people… I’m enjoying all the new TV that’s been coming out! H and I watch the Voice religiously, and we’re also watching Wheel of Time and Hawkeye. Excited for the new season Mrs. Maisel in February and hopefully Bridgerton not too long after that!

Questions: none right now

GTKY: what's a food you hated as a kid that you've grown to enjoy? Oh I’m sure lots. Avocado is one for sure. I used to not eat lettuce and tomato on sandwiches/burgers but started liking that in high school. I still hate onions though.
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 9+weeks, 7/7

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Green

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: your thumb nail

Upcoming appointments: Discharged from RE so long wait until 12/23 appt with OB

How are you feeling?: Hang in there everyone! I was so sick for weeks but on Sunday the cloud started lifting and I started being able to eat real food. Today food actually started tasting/smelling good.

GTKY: what's a food you hated as a kid that you've grown to enjoy? with @runnergirl2018 my mom only did canned green beans which were horrible. Fresh green beans are completely different!

@inthewoods23 Congratulations on passing your milestone!
    Our Journey:
    Me: 40
    TTC since 2017
    3/18-9/18- IUI's
    11/18- IVF #1
    1/19- IVF #2
    8/19- DE Cycle #1- 5 PGS tested normal
    9/19- FET #1- SUCCESS! May 2020
    10/21- FET #2- SUCCESS! July 2022
  • @peppylilfoxy i'm a STM but this is my first SCH in pregnancy.  They are watching it closely and it has started to shrink in size.  From what I understand they only rarely cause issues.  Sometimes they get absorbed by the body and sometimes they bleed out - but the bleeding out doesn't mean anything is more dangerous.  It certainly is scary though!  sending all the happy thoughts to you!
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: After last week's dating scan, my EDD bumped up to 7/24, so 7+2

FTM/STM/STM+: TTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out! 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: In true TTM fashion, I haven't a clue.  :D

Upcoming appointments: Thursday for official first appointment - I get another ultrasound!

How are you feeling?: Like crap. It could be pregnancy, it could be a cold, it could be anxiety, but I am feeling run down. 

Rants/Raves: I have basically all my Christmas shopping done! And I'm not super busy to end this year, which helps a lot because I have not been feeling it at all lately. 

Questions:

GTKY: what's a food you hated as a kid that you've grown to enjoy?  Beans. I hated any type of bean growing up but now quite enjoy black beans and can stomach the rest (except baked beans because yuck). 

@sjb2215  We do St. Nick!  Growing up in a heavily German Catholic community, it seemed like everyone did it. As I got older, I learned it's not that popular, actually. We never did stockings on Christmas Day but now, I do those in addition to the St. Nick stockings. For St. Nick, we always got an apple, orange, some peanuts, candy, and school supplies, so I've continued that with my kids. For Christmas Day, I do small practical gifts in the stockings. 
    Me: 35     DH: 37
    BFP: 1.6.16 | MC: 2.17.16
    BFP: 10.3.16 | CP: 10.11.16
    BFP: 12.14.16 | CP: 12.14.16
    BFP:  1.23.17 | EDD 10.6.17 -- DS born 10.7.17 <3
    BFP:  9.9.18 | EDD 5.23.19 -- DD born 5.24.19 <3
    BFP: 9.1.21 | MC 10.1.21
    BFP: 11.11.21 | EDD 7.24.22 

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7/22, 7w4d

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team I'll take anything, but I expect a girl. 😁 (I've posted before, my family only has girls.)

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: A jellybean!

Upcoming appointments: 12/15 is the first appointment with the OB. Already met with the NP to get the date and make sure she's not ectopic. 

How are you feeling?: Pretty good. Nausea when my stomach is empty, cramping. Not sure what my mouth/teeth are doing lately (sore gums), but I have my dental check-up later this month.
    Also, we've been following keto for a while, so switching back to carbs (for healthy fetal growth) has been enjoyable. 

Rants/Raves: Rant: Not sure if it's the progesterone supplement or just pregnancy, but I'm having super vivid dreams and nightmares. 🤷‍♀️
    Rave: My sense of smell is a superpower. 😆

Questions: None at the moment

GTKY: what's a food you hated as a kid that you've grown to enjoy? Tomatoes and cucumbers. Still hit or miss depending on cucumbers, but I love tomatoes!
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 8+3, July 19

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding Out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: jellybean

Upcoming appointments: STILL waiting on first appt, Dec 13. Time moves sooooo slowly

How are you feeling?: I am fighting near constant nausea, even after taking B6 + unisom for almost a week. It is hard to eat although I know it helps. It's bringing my mood down for sure. I am struggling and very stressed about our appointment next week. Work is totally falling by the wayside.

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: what's a food you hated as a kid that you've grown to enjoy? I don't know. My brain is mush and I can't think of anything for these last few. Really need some good news around here.
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7/20, 7w6d

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Not sure yet! We haven't had the discussion yet. We shall see...either way I'm buying the baby lots of gender-neutral clothing.  :)

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a keyboard key

Upcoming appointments: I had my first ultrasound today! yay! Everything is looking good so that is a relief. And I was pretty on target with what I thought my due date was. I had been tracking my ovulation for months so knew the timing. But the doctor was like "we don't go off ovulation dates" and wasn't convinced until she measured the baby on the ultrasound, lol. My first appt with my midwife, which will be more in depth, is on Jan 4th. 

How are you feeling?: OK overall. Have mild nausea throughout the day. Snacking constantly! But now trying to make sure my snacks are filling enough (with protein) to last me a couple hours. I'm starting to feel self conscious snacking so much at work! haha.  :D Also, I get really tired at night. Last night I went to bed at 8:30 and it was ridiculous but awesome. 

Rants: I get so tired after work and then I have to drive home a half hour in the dark. I've started to get nervous about driving, now that there is a little one growing inside! 

Rave: My hubby and I both took the day off work today for my ultrasound appt and it was super relaxing. Definitely needed some recharge time (even though it's only tuesday!)

GTKY: what's a food you hated as a kid that you've grown to enjoy? Asparagus! My grandma overcooked it until it was grey. Turns out it tastes way better when only slightly cooked. It's even good raw! I love it now, especially when it is in peak season here in VT in May. 
  • @tuxielove93 Thanks so that does ease my mind to hear quite a bit 💕
  • Thanks, @tuxielove93. Doesn't make my flossing/teeth-brushing feel any better.  :/ I'll ask my hygienist anyway. I'm sure they'll say to use non-alcoholic mouthwash more regularly. 🤷‍♀️
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7 weeks

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: blueberry 

Upcoming appointments: I was supposed to have my first ultrasound and appt this morning but I had to cancel

How are you feeling?: Miserably nauseous. Thankfully not constipated anymore

Rants/Raves: I have a lot going on right now. Morning sickness…my 6 year old had a seizure yesterday and was in the hospital overnight for tests and is now on preventative medication…my mom is going thru chemo…we are about to move…oh and it’s almost Christmas 🙃 Thank you for coming to my pity party.

Questions: 

GTKY: what's a food you hated as a kid that you've grown to enjoy? Salad
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: July 20th/8w

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out! Fighting the urge to order a sneak peak bc I was probably mess it up lol

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a raspberry or a small Lego brick 

Upcoming appointments: 12/17

How are you feeling?: so incredibly nauseous, the past weekend was the worst it’s been so far, woke up nauseous and went to bed nauseous. It isn’t quite as bad when I’m doing things but anytime I stop to think about it, it can be overwhelming. Good aversions are also making everything exponentially more difficult. The exhaustion isn’t quite as bad this week though I’ve had a few random bursts of energy. 

Rants/Raves: we have to go back to our hometown to celebrate Christmas with DHs family this weekend and I’m not looking forward to any part of it. They don’t care for me and I definitely don’t care for them, a long history where they do a lot of shady things to my DH and he is more forgiving than me. 

Questions: 

GTKY: what's a food you hated as a kid that you've grown to enjoy? Broccoli and cheese, I hated it as a kid but love it now!
  • @binxybaby GL in your pregnancy! You will be missed!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @binxybaby good luck in your pregnancy!
  • Good luck @binxybaby! Hope you pop back in to say hi every now and then. We’ll miss you!
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7/30; 6 wks 4 days

FTM/STM/STM+: baby #5

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: definitely finding out!!!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: idk but still so small!  

Upcoming appointments: finally made my first appt - it’s on dec 22!  They were able to squeeze me in which was good since the next available appt was Jan 6!

How are you feeling?: tired, cranky, nauseous on and off.  Mostly cranky.  Also thirsty. 

Questions: I’m starting to wonder just how long I can go without telling anyone. 12 weeks? Maybe 15?  For a number of reasons we aren’t anxious to share with family or at work and I feel like I’d like to be as far along as possible before making the announcement. With #4 my waistline was expanding at 8 weeks so by 12 weeks I was ready to pop and couldn’t keep the secret any longer. Hoping for a more subtle belly this time. :D. I work from home, so not so worried about revealing anything on zoom. 

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 10 weeks 3 days

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team Finding Out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Strawberry

Upcoming appointments: First OB appointment and ultrasound next Wednesday

How are you feeling?: Feeling better! I haven't been as nauseous lately! Trying to not let that freak me out, and reminding myself that the placenta has taken over now!

Rants/Raves: DD turned ONE on Monday! It's crazy how fast the past year has flown by! 

GTKY: what's a food you hated as a kid that you've grown to enjoy? I hated kielbasa and shepard's pie growing up - and I make both regularly now! 
  • @feather_heather mmm those both sound good right now. Shepherds pie is on the meal plan for the next time I actually cook 😆