Trouble TTC

New Member (back again) - Excited to get to know you all!

kaylev0430kaylev0430 member
edited December 2021 in Trouble TTC
Hi everyone! 

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone here as we start our IF treatment journey!

I'm Kayla - DH and I live in Central Florida with three puppers. We've been together since 2009, married since 2016 (after being best friends since 2000). He is the absolute best and I am so grateful to have the best support system. 

We've been NTNP for about 8 years, and I've always been super irregular with my cycle since I started at 11yo. We did start actively trying a year before we got married until I had a cystectomy in 2017. That experience was intense so we went back to NTNP so I could regain my mental health and prep for what would be next. Fast forward to 2021 and we've made the decision to start IF treatment - yay! 

We meet with our fertility doc for the first time 2/4 and I'm really looking forward to some concrete next steps. I am looking forward to getting to know all of you and supporting you on your journeys!  
Me:30  DH:30
Married: 4/16
TTC #1: 7/16 (NTNP 9/15)

Re: New Member (back again) - Excited to get to know you all!

• Welcome @kaylev0430! Sorry you find yourself here. Hoping this can be a place where you can come to chat about all the different thoughts, emotions, and steps along this next phase of your journey. I think just me here these days, but I see others reading posts so maybe others will come by to chat too. I'm in the wait phase too. I don't feel up to the high pace of the infertility board at this time, so I keep trying to start up a thread over here in case anyone's in a similar spot. How are you feeling about the next steps for you?
    Me: 36 DH: 37 // Married: 2015 // TTC#1 Since: 2017 // PAWrents to 2 dogs: 6 yo female shepherd-malamute & 1 yo male weim/heeler mix // Dx: Unexplained endometriosis & adenomyosis 12/2020 // Rx: 2019: IUIx6 & IVF Retrieval Result: Abnormal/High Mosaic Laparoscopy/Excision - Surgery Sep 2021, Round #2 IVF Retrieval with new clinic - 2022