June 2022 Moms
Options

The big sex mega thread

🚀🏀🦕Team Blue? 💙⚾️🦎

OR

🎀🧁💕Team Pink? 🍭🌻🦋

Tell us everything! How did you find out? Are you revealing in a special way to anyone?

Re: The big sex mega thread

• Options
    I thought I’d get this started up since there’s blood tests that you can find out if your little peanut is a boy or girl starting at 7 weeks! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Tulips29Tulips29 member
    edited November 2021
    @pinkkillersheep I thought same about this thread haha! 
    We already have 1 boy and 1 girl so I’d love to be team green but hubby wants to find out. I’m fine either way. I have a gut feeling it’s a boy though. In the past when I’ve inquired about this blood test I was told it’s not covered by insurance and my doctor wouldn’t do it. 
    ***History & TW in Spoiler***

***bfp & child warning***
    TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IUI #1 - October 2015 - BFN
    IUI #2 - November 2015 - BFN
    IUI #3 - December 2015 - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Retrieval #1 - April 2016
    FET #1 - May 2016 - BFP!!! DS - Born January 2017
    Trying for baby #2...
    FET #2 - January 2018 - BFN  
    No more embryos left; switched to a new RE
    IVF/Retrieval #2 - January 2019
    IVF/Retrieval #3 - March 2019
    FET #3 - April 2019 - BFP!!! - DD: Born December 2019
    Trying for baby #3...
    FET #4 - October 2021 - BFP!!! - Due June 2022

• Options
    Tentatively team pink!  We will confirm during the NIPT but the early 7 week test says girl. I’m over the moon and can’t wait to announce later on. 
  • Options
    I ordered sneak peek for fun. Shipping delays mean it won't be here until Saturday at the earliest.  My husband and I both leave Sunday morning for a work trip and the ILs are staying with our boys.  We haven't told them yet. I really hope it shows Saturday so I can grab it before they come! Ugh.  My gut is telling me boy. Ever since we found out our second was a boy I've just always pictured us with three little boys.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @bww_0331 I was just telling my mom that the cutest baby announcement is when it’s three of the same gender for a family and they use “tic tac toe three in a row!” hahaha 
  • Options
    I would love to have a girl 💖 I'm only planning on birthing one child and we'll adopt them a sibling when they're past the baby phase, so I'll get a girl either way if I don't birth one now though. 😊
  • Options
    I've had reoccuring dreams of us having a girl, and already have the perfect name picked out so here's hoping 🤞💗🤞
  • Options
    We did the MaterniT21 test at 9 weeks and found out we’re having our third baby girl! Now just preparing myself for all the “are you going to try again for a boy” comments. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Lol 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @shelbielizabeth I don't know about you, but I hate those comments. Like people assume you're not happy with having all girls/boys and automatically assume you gotta try for another one to break the pattern.

TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Trying for baby #2...
    Trying for baby #3...

• Options
    @Tulips29 Yes! I would’ve been happy with whatever, but knowing we already have everything for a girl and that our current youngest and the new baby would be sharing a room for a long time I was leaning towards girl! Lol We got a ton of comments with just the two girls, especially from DHs parents, so I’m sure they’ll be coming again. I’ve only told my mom so far and one of the first things she said was “I’m so sorry you’re not getting a boy”.. I was like uhh I’m not sorry at all?! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @shelbielizabeth I have 3 DDs and a step daughter, since we’ve starting telling people I’m pregnant every person immediately makes some sort of comment about a boy.  Why are people so hung up on it! 
  • Options
    @huckleberrypie how sweet, congratulations! 

TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Trying for baby #2...
    Trying for baby #3...

• Options
    @bww_0331 did you get your sneak peak results back? 
  • Options
    melissajderomelissajdero member
    edited November 2021
    So excited!! Let’s hear your guesses!! 11w4days 
  • Options
    @huckleberrypie yay! congrats. that is so exciting!

@marionberry19  NO! Ugh.  I mailed them last Friday and they went from Iowa to Memphis (instead of San Diego?) and it's been floating between distribution centers in Memphis for 5 days. Super annoying.  Probably won't even know until December at this rate with the holiday.  Boo..
  • Options
    @bww_0331 ugh I’m sorry! Fingers crossed you get the results before then. 
  • Options
    @melissajdero omg your baby looks so big and well formed compared to mine at 9w4d, that's awesome 😊 no idea about gender though haha.
  • Options
    @melissajdero Hi, Welcome. I didn't see your introduction in the Introduction thread. 
  • Options
    The mail gods heard my frustrations! Sneak Peek made it to San Diego overnight! Wahoo.  Hopefully only 1-2 more days
  • Options
    @bww_0331 welcome to team girl! 
  • Options
    @bww_0331 how exciting! 
  • Options
    It seems like we are having a lot of little girls so far in this BMB! 
  • Options
    I’m secretly hoping for a girl for totally selfish reasons. I come from a family of all girls and DH comes from a family of two generations of all boys. My sister has had two girls and DH’s brother has had two boys. Not that this has anything to do with what sex we end up with but basically we’re competing to see who wins lol. Buuuut current plan is to be surprised so we won’t know until June.
  • Options
    We got our NIPT results last week but are waiting until tomorrow to have a gender reveal (we will be surprised with everyone else). I’ve never wanted to rush through Thanksgiving so badly in my life 🤣
  • Options
    @furmama2babymama did you just open the envelope with everyone else or do something else? I'd love to do something creative without knowing the gender myself and finding out with everyone else. 

TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Trying for baby #2...
    Trying for baby #3...

• Options
    @Tulips29 we got a gender reveal balloon box from a party store and then my MIL’s neighbor opened the envelope and put the pink balloons in for us so we were all surprised. My mom was going to do it but she felt guilty knowing before everyone else 🤣
  • Options
    I did the SneakPeek test and it said boy, but I'm not convinced. Gut says girl and there is plenty of male DNA in my house to mess up the results (Husband, son, two male cats). Guess I just have to wait and see!
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave