May 2022 Moms
Options

Monday B*tchfest - 12/06

Re: Monday B*tchfest - 12/06

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Today’s pregnancy vent: there are places to get good coffee and there are places to get good breakfast sandwiches but there are no places where you can get both at the same place
  • Options
    @annashaf thank you for all of that. It’s appreciated more than you know! 💜💜💜

@tacosandtums I agree. If Dunkin served CFA’s chicken biscuit or vice versa the world would be complete. They closed our Dunkin after Ida and it’s not been reopened yet, but I did like their coffee best AND it was right across from CFA 😂😂

• Options
    @MrsLaLaBug I am the worst at advice but just want to say I’m sorry there’s so much going on. Pregnancy is so tough accepting the body changes anyway on top of everything else you described. Hope the house hunt turns around for you soon and everything else gets better ❤️

My Monday BF is stupid but DH took the little thing (wtf is the word? The usb thing you put in the slot of your laptop that connects to your wireless mouse) off my laptop yesterday while working and used my mouse on his computer. Ok fine except he forgot it in his laptop even though I told him to put it back, so guess who’s mouse-less today 😐 I hate the touchpad so much, especially since I’m currently trying to build this complex process map and shapes are sliding all over the place lol 
  • Options
    @b_1029 the word you're looking for is "dongle". 😉 Also, that's the worst having to use the touchpad. Ugh. 
  • Options
    Less of a bitch fest and more of a wtf. I ordered groceries from Wegmans on Instacart today (yall grocery deliveries are life changing lol). Anyway, I ordered a back of individual yogurt for kids, and a tub of Siggi’s yogurt for myself. Somehow they ended up bringing me 2 orders of the kids yogurt and three giant tubs of Fage yogurt??? Like wtf am I gonna do with all this? But I was still somehow only charged for what I ordered lol so I guess I’ll just be eating lots of yogurt