FET #2 - January 2018 - BFN  
No more embryos left; switched to a new RE
IVF/Retrieval #2 - January 2019
IVF/Retrieval #3 - March 2019
FET #3 - April 2019 - BFP!!! - DD: Born December 2019
Trying for baby #3...
FET #4 - October 2021 - BFP!!! - Due June 2022

Re: Thankful Thursday - 12/2

• I'm thankful we have our family close-by to help with anything, or watch the kids when we need to step out. We don't ask for it often, but when we do, it's much appreciated that help is available. 
    ***History & TW in Spoiler***

***bfp & child warning***
    TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IUI #1 - October 2015 - BFN
    IUI #2 - November 2015 - BFN
    IUI #3 - December 2015 - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Retrieval #1 - April 2016
    FET #1 - May 2016 - BFP!!! DS - Born January 2017
    Trying for baby #2...
    FET #2 - January 2018 - BFN  
    No more embryos left; switched to a new RE
    IVF/Retrieval #2 - January 2019
    IVF/Retrieval #3 - March 2019
    FET #3 - April 2019 - BFP!!! - DD: Born December 2019
    Trying for baby #3...
    FET #4 - October 2021 - BFP!!! - Due June 2022

• I'm so thankful for my partner - he's been very patient with me this week.  I've been pretty hormonal all of a sudden, and I think everything is annoying and take it out on him lol. He's been cooking and cleaning, and he keeps trying to make me food I can keep down and is super understanding when I gag and have to eat a graham cracker instead.  I feel very thankful for him.
  • Loading the player...
  • I am very thankful that my wife has been jumping to help me with everything and anything. It reminds me how good of a caregiver she is.

And she doesn’t get mad when I wake up to eat saltines in bed at 3am every night. 

• My sweet hudson keeps running out to get me every pregnancy craving and whim 😅 Im thankful he’s always so willing to go out of his way for me. 
  • This will probably be my answer every week but I’m SO thankful for my husband. I really feel for the mamas who don’t have supportive, helpful, caring partners. 
  • I’m going to go a different route and pick my MBA cohort. We’re a small group of professionals and have gotten so close despite having to do the entire program virtually. Group work is always difficult but they’ve always been supportive and hard working. I’m so proud of our cohort!
  • Ok I was in a right mood all last week and cried like every day over stupid shit, and also fought with my hubs every day over cleaning. He's literally so helpful and great at everything except if cleaning is involved. I can ask him to run to the store and he will go asap no concerns, but if I ask him to do the dishes even though it takes a shorter time...

So anyway I'm thankful that I feel better this week, and we just hired a cleaner to clean our house and it's so clean right now 😭❤️😭❤️ it was making me so depressed because I was too tired to clean and my husband wouldn't do it without me so we basically cleaned never. We're going to make it a monthly thing to hire the cleaner, it's so worth it.

Also I got a raise at work ❤️ I work at a big tech company and it's basically unheard of outside of our annual review periods. But I told my manager a few months ago that I felt bad that both my brother and husband were recently hired at the company with less experience than me, and they were offered more money, even though I ranked in the top 10% at my last review cycle. And he and his manager worked with HR to give me a mid-cycle raise/bonus because they really like me and don't want me to leave. In software engineering typically the only way to make up to industry standards is to hop ship every few years, because industry standards are rising so quickly, and I'm so thankful that I didn't have to do that and that my managers like me enough to fight for me. ❤️ I was feeling bad that I basically had to stay here for the next year+ because I don't want to navigate a new job and FMLA at a new company and all that during pregnancy, and now I'm just happy to stay at my company period. 
  • @huckleberrypie I am glad you got a cleaner. The exhaustion is real and it is difficult to keep a clean house. Congratulations on your raise!
  • Thankful for wood floors! DD2 threw up exorcist style all over my bedroom floor at 5:00 am.    Thankful for DH keeping me calm all the time.  And thankful I finally got my NIPT done today.