May 2022 Moms

COVID Booster

Hi everyone this is my first baby I am 17w and 6days with a a baby Boy. I wanted some advice my doctor has advised me to get the booster shot asap I made an appointment tomorrow to get the Covid booster shot tomorrow. I’m nervous but I know it’s something I know I should get I just wanted to know if any fellow mom to be have gotten there’s while pregnant and if any side affects have happened.

Re: COVID Booster

• I got mine already. I was a little fatigued and achy the next day but it wasn't that bad and lasted a very short time. 
    Married 11.12.11
    JB 08.02.13 
    EC 12.11.15
    GE 04.04.19
    #4 & #5 due 05.05.22
  • Hi there! Make sure you read the “read this first” post pinned at the top of the page and go introduce yourself on the introduction thread! You may also want to change your user name from knottie because it’s very difficult to tag! This question was already discussed at length I believe on the Great Big Question thread - you can always search topics before posting! We try to keep from having too many one-off posts in order to keep the board organized, so that post and the “random” posts are a great place to go!