July 2022 Moms

Tuesday B*tchfest

Can we do a Tuesday b*tchfest since we missed one yesterday?

Anyone have anything they want/need to b*tch about?!
*TW* TTC history
Me:32 DH:31
Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
DX: Unexplained
8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

Re: Tuesday B*tchfest

• Selfishly started this because... we have a mouse running around our office! I've seen it 4 times now! It just tried to run into my room but I squealed so it ran back out. I'm currently playing the floor is lava and can't seem to take my eyes off the floor. 
    If this thing runs up my leg I'm going to be so pissed. Someone please just take care of it!
    *TW* TTC history

4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising

• @LJMoon6 I feel your pain!! We had two mice at our office a few weeks ago and it was literally all I could focus on! Hopefully they catch it soon! Ours met their demise in a trap and unfortunately stunk the office up and it’s just now starting to stop smelling. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @bearsandbeets7 Gross gross gross! I'm glad you guys caught it though! I work at a large university so we have to go through our facilities management They still haven't been over here yet. I have a feeling this is going to go on for a few days/weeks.
    *TW* TTC history

• @LJMoon6 supposedly in our old office building there would be mice from time to time. We'd get emails informing us that HR contacted the landlord for the property and that mouse traps were set out. I was glad I worked in our other building. That building was a total dump. We're in a brand new building now and it's so nice to not work in such a dumpy place.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 That's the thing. This building is super nice. Not even that old. Built in 2013. It must have snuck in here during the holiday break because this is the first time I've seen it.
    *TW* TTC history

• @LJMoon6 Get a cat!! My cats would be all over that. Just sneak an alley one in, your mouse problem will be solved real quick 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • My Tuesday complaint is that this afternoon I was feeling more nauseous than usual after work but I needed to go grocery shopping. It was crowded and stressful and some lady snapped at me when I told her where the line started for the cash register. 🙄 My hubby had his grad school class so I had to make dinner. It was challenging, I just felt so exhausted! I need to start buying some frozen or easy to make meals to have around for times like these...😫
  • So we were in PA for thanksgiving and I ordered preggie pops to be delivered to the hotel via Amazon. They are arriving tomorrow- 3 days after we checked out. Now I’ve got to reorder them. 😞
  • Oh good, the pregnancy acne has started 🙄
  • @melanier26 Mine is all over my back and I am having such trouble reaching it to wash in the shower like wtf 😒 
  • People at work are absolutely infuriating me, I shouldn't have to ask for 4 hours for you to do one thing you should do anyway and then when I ask if they understand they say yeah I understand no problem and then still don't do the thing!
  • I’m gonna carry this Tuesday bitchfest over to Wednesday. For context I work in a bank. My boss was recently promoted and became our market leader. That leaves us without a leader while they hire someone, which is fine for the most part. The bitchfest is that she worked out of this branch for a long time and knows our regular clients pretty well and created some bad habits with clients wanting us to do things over the phone that we can only do in person. I understand it to an extent but it is making our job way more difficult dealing with cranky people who want us to do things for them we aren’t able to do! 
  • My 3.5 y/o recently started acting out/ being super clingy/ throwing tantrums and is just all around driving me up a wall. I try to vent to my husband at the end of the day, and all he has to say is "And you wanted another one" or a quip along those lines. I'm just so frustrated and my husband is offering me zero support. 
  • @stardustskies I’m sorry your husband responds that way! You can be frustrated with one child’s behavior and also be excited for another. That age can be super difficult because it is super hard to reason with a 3.5 yo. Heck it’s still hard to reason with my 5/7 yo lol. Hopefully it’s just a growth spurt or one of those types of things and it passes soon!
  • @stardustskies Just because the pros outweigh the cons doesn’t mean there aren’t cons. That’s such a dumb position to take. I’m sorry you’re husband is being so short sighted. You are allowed to not love every second of parenting AND still want more babies. 
    I was complaining about being so sick last night and my husband quipped “but you begged for this baby” 
    He never apologized so fast 🤣 I do not stand for that kind of nonsense. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Today at work I had a kid push two desks into my educational assistant, kick a chair at another kid kick me repeatedly and the list goes on. There was no way we were going to get him to do any academic work today so I basically had to toss him in front of a screen for the last hour of the day just to get his chilled tf out.i work at a school for kids with high behavior needs but when they are a danger to their selves or others we have to send them home for the day. Problem is that this kid's parents dodge our calls when we try and say it is our job to make sure he listens and does his work and that he's not a violent kid (he bit an ea on Friday....). It's days like this that I'm thankful that a) division is on our side and b) my friend is carrying my baby cuz lordy a drink was needed today!