Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: What would you sing at karaoke night?

Re: Weekly Check In- w/o 11/29

• Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7/26, 5w6d

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Just waiting for 7 weeks so I can do Sneak Peek!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: opening of a straw

Upcoming appointments: impatiently waiting for 12/17 

How are you feeling?: nauseous and so tired all the time

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: What would you sing at karaoke night? Billy Joel- Piano Man

• Options
    @stardustskies is it hard for you to wake up in the morning? It's killing me to get out of bed! 🥱

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: July 14/7w4d

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: team finding out!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: TB's baby facts suck. Today we're a jelly bean, but yesterday was an uncooked macaroni noodle. Isn't that bigger??

Upcoming appointments: Thursday for an ultrasound and intake appointment! Probably scheduling a blood draw for progesterone and estrogen tomorrow

How are you feeling?: I'm definitely on the fatigue and my stomach feeling like garbage train. Bless any woman that goes through pregnancy with HG.

Rants/Raves: DH did something to his knee over the holiday break and now can't really walk so we're just dealing with 1 shit after the other at home haha. Rave - he's more open to announcing at Christmas so I hope we can do that!

Questions: nope

GTKY: What would you sing at karaoke night? My favorite is always All The Small Things by Blink-182.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: July 20/6w5d

FTM/STM/STM+: third time mama

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: team finding out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a sweet pea I think

Upcoming appointments: 12/17 is my intake appointment 

How are you feeling?: I feel like I got off the struggle bus and laid down under a tire and let it run me over. Not quite that bad but  I am feeling so overall run down, the nausea comes and goes, I thought my boobs were slacking off but I think it’s just bc I was off work for a few days because it’s back with a vengeance today. And just tired and unmotivated. 

Rants/Raves: TMI Rant: my protein drink did not agree with me at all today 💩. I have strict rules for myself that I do not believe in pooping at work but unfortunately that went out the window today. I guess I need to stop drinking it in the morning. 

Questions:

GTKY: What would you sing at karaoke night? I can’t carry a tune in a bucket so I avoid karaoke but I do love a good Journey, Don’t Stop Believing sing along. 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 8 weeks today! EDD 7/11

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out - did a Sneak Peak and should have results today but we'll see if it actually made it to the destination... tracking hasn't been updated since Saturday...  I did it just for fun.  we'll do NIPT at 10 weeks

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a raspberry or gummy bear (although I feel like rasberries are bigger, so...)

Upcoming appointments: follow up US and OB appointment on Fri to check in on SCH and make sure baby is growing and HR is higher than last time

How are you feeling?:Nervous for Friday.  Tired, so worn out after 5 days of cooking, cleaning, toddler Bday party, cleaning again, and xmas decorating.  Generally feel like garbage and the food and drinks that I can tolerate change about every hour.  I'm also STARVING at night and if I"m not constantly eating, I get sick.  so that's fun.

Rants/Raves: First trimester sucks, I just keep hoping it is worth and it and we get to meet our little one this time 
    Rave - no one noticed anything at all our family get togethers

Questions:

GTKY: What would you sing at karaoke night? whatever i can get other people to sing with me so that I don't actually have to sing 
  • Options
    @stardustskies- I did my sneak peek this morning. I can't wait to get it back. 

Estimated due date: July 14. 7 weeks 4 days, same as @inthewoods23.

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Tiny Human's now has visible leg and arm buds. (I'm with @inthe@inthewoods23- the bump's facts suck). 

Upcoming appointments: December 12

How are you feeling? Exhausted. Nausea comes and goes. Tiny Human hates tomatoes and anything made from tomatoes. For the first time in my life, pizza makes me gag. 

Rant/Rave: (Not pregnancy-related- I hope that is okay?)- DH and I spent all day Saturday putting a dog door in. The blind basset hound figured it out immediately. Our bloodhound swore up and down it was really a guillotine and refused to use it. This morning she finally decided that maybe she could use it in order to get breakfast. She has now gone out several times on her own now. So tomorrow morning, I won't have to get up early to let her out. :) 

Questions: Has anyone under 35 been offered NIPT? Did insurance cover it?

GTKY: What would you sing at karaoke night? A Whole New World from Aladin 

• Options
    @tsh2021 I couldn't eat tomatoes last pregnancy either. The heartburn was unreal from them. It was fixed the day I gave birth 

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: Between July 7 and 2, so between 8-9 weeks. Hopefully redoing the dating scan next week. 

FTM/STM/STM+: TTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out! FX for boy 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: The placenta is just starting to take over now and I can definitely feel it. 

Upcoming appointments: Have to schedule a new ultrasound, start calling midwives, and figuring this insurance crap out. I have been way too sick to deal. 

How are you feeling?: Getting there. I'm still sick, and really weak, and can't do much. More because I have no energy than sickness. But I feel like I have at least gotten through the worst of it. Also, if I could just detach my nose for the next month or two... that'd be great. I'm only getting sick because smells are making me sick! I am gagging on freaking everything. I can't stand my cats. The outside smells. I can't run the air in my car (it's still 80 degrees here). My whole house stinks to high heavens to me but I can't do any deep cleaning because I don't have the energy! It's not even dirty, I just SMELL EVERYTHING. This is awful. 

Rants/Raves: Silly rant but when I do actually leave the house, I am normally gagging on some smells at some point and it sounds horrible and people look at me like I have the plague.... It just isn't fair that I don't look pregnant but I am suffering so much! I'm about to wear a sign 
    Rave: feeling more secure having made it this far into the pregnancy! 

Questions: 

GTKY: What would you sing at karaoke night? Definitely some Beyonce or Destiny's Child. Some throwback to the 90s that everyone is gonna love. 

Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7w1d

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out (paying for NIPT after 9 weeks through Lifelabs)

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: blue berry

Upcoming appointments: just a prenatal visit with my doc this week. I had blood test and dating ultrasound last week

How are you feeling?: totally normal except light headed at times and definitely have food aversions to vegetables

Rants/Raves:

Questions: anyone else done NIPT?

GTKY: What would you sing at karaoke night? Oh my gosh, I can’t sing!
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7/22/22 6w3d

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: I expect pink. My family only has girls. (I'm one of 4, and I have 7 nieces. No brothers, no nephews.) It would be like the olden days if I was actually having a boy, though... A parade in the streets perhaps. 😆

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: A chocolate chip

Upcoming appointments: Dec 15

How are you feeling?: Occasionally nauseous. Super nervous. Cautiously optimistic.

Rants/Raves: I want to tell everyone I'm pregnant to excuse the brain farts. 😆

Questions: None yet...

GTKY: What would you sing at karaoke night? So many things! I am sad we're still in a pandemic. I miss karaoke. My go-to singers: Adele, Sara Bareilles, Evanescence

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

• Options
    @tsh2021 I did NIPT for my first pregnancy when i was 33, turned 34 right before I had him.  Insurance did not cover, but we found a lab that had a cash pay rate of $300. If we filed with our insurance it would have been $600. You cna find out the billing code from your OB office and always call and ask your insurance company what the fee is. I just turned 37 and we have different insurance now, so i'm not sure what the coverage will be but we are doing it no matter what.  Hopefully it wont' be too bad because we've had to pay soooooo much out of pocket after all the care for my pregnancy loss earlier in the year
  • Options
    @tsh2021 @charbabymama I did NIPT with my last pregnancy at age 29 and insurance did cover it. It was medicaid though, and they cover basically anything so not sure that's relevant. I have a PPO high deductible plan now but still planning on doing NIPT since everything is out of pocket anyway and I'll be paying out of pocket max for this pregnancy no matter what. Last time it did come back that I'm a carrier of fragile x so maybe that will help it be covered. Overall, I think it's worth it and do recommend.
  • Options
    @stardustskies if you don’t mind me asking, how did you find out you were a carrier? 
  • Options
    @tsh2021 It came back that I'm a carrier with the NIPT I did in 2017.
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7/20 - 6w + 5d

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: would love to be team green this time around but I’m too impatient. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: sweet pea

Upcoming appointments: 12/17… cannot come soon enough. 

How are you feeling?: eating crackers every morning is helping with the nausea, but it’s still there in the background, reminding me my little bean is growing!

Rants/Raves: my job has been hectic non-stop for the past 3 months and it’s finally slowing down again which is perfect timing. But it’s slow because it’s winter and I hate the cold!!

GTKY: What would you sing at karaoke night? Africa by Toto
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days::
    July 30; 5 weeks 2 days 

FTM/STM/STM+: fifth time mom

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: definitely finding out 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: lentil!  Seems so big compared to a poppyseed just a few days ago. 

Upcoming appointments: haven’t made one yet but I will soon. 

How are you feeling?: so cranky. Just all around crabby pants. 

Rants/Raves: I’ve seen every episode of law and order so many times and I need something new to watch, but it needs to be just like law and order. 

Questions: no questions!  Just going about my business as usual. It’s weird expecting your fifth but also really exciting. 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: July 26th / 6w0d

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a sweet pea

Upcoming appointments: First appointment and US on 12/13

How are you feeling?: Blah. I am wicked cranky and my normally short fuse is about non-existent - sorry to the rest of my house haha. I also do not feel like eating and when I do, I almost never want to eat that same thing again. I can't eat the same volume that I normally do it seems like either. 

Rants/Raves: I get to see my best friend this Friday! She just had her first in October and I haven't met her yet. I also am excited to just get out of the house - I WFH. 

Questions: I was also curious about the NIPT and insurance so I'm glad to see lots of answers. My guess is it won't be covered for us so we will have to wait - ugh. 

GTKY: What would you sing at karaoke night? I'm with @inthewoods23 and usually opt for All The Small Things or something similarly "90s pop punk" but I also enjoy You Oughta Know by Alanis Morrissette. 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 9 weeks 1 day

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team Finding Out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Cherry

Upcoming appointments: Third ultrasound and intake with my OB is scheduled for 12/15 (graduated from the RE's office)

How are you feeling?: So nauseous and exhausted. I carry around a sleeve of saltines everywhere I go. DD is teething and has been sleeping terribly the past few days so we are up every hour or two with her. Feels so bad to say, but I was so excited when the weekend was over and I could send her to daycare yesterday. It's soooo hard feeling this sick while chasing after an (almost) one year old. 

Rants/Raves: I can't believe my baby is going to be ONE in less than a week! After years of infertility, it still feels unreal that I have a baby, and that my baby is going to be a toddler.  :o

GTKY: What would you sing at karaoke night? Oof, nothing.. I have the worst singing voice - nails on a chalkboard. 

@tsh2021 - I had NIPT done at 29 with my DD, but she was an IVF baby, so it's pretty standard. This is a natural pregnancy, so I'm wondering if my insurance will cover it this time around. 

• Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:  July 19th, 7+0 weeks today

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding Out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Coffee Bean

Upcoming appointments: I finally found a family doctor! I met one at a walk-in clinic who is accepting patients and she did an intake on the spot and I am going to register my whole family after work tomorrow. I have an appt with her next week Monday and she is getting my referral done for an OB and ordering a dating ultrasound - can't wait!

How are you feeling?: nauseous. So nauseous this week :(

Rants/Raves: My son's 3rd bday party is this weekend - it is so hard to get organized when I feel horrible! DH taking over a lot of the errands but 

Questions: 

GTKY: What would you sing at karaoke night? Tina Turner's "Proud Mary" - my roommate in University used to host karaoke at the bars around our city and she would bring me along and buy me drinks if I would sing whenever no one was signing up, so I have a few favourites up my sleeve, but Proud Mary wins for sure 
  • Options
    @velvetblue88 Sara Bareilles is my absolute favourite. I just stumbled upon her cover of "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" a couple of weeks ago - I think I have to close my classroom door and play it during my planning period because just thinking about it makes me want to listen to it!!! It is such perfection.
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: July 26th / 6w0d

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: I'm sure we'll find out. 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a sweet pea

Upcoming appointments: First appointment and US on 12/9...starting to get nervous. 

How are you feeling?: Pretty crappy. I get bouts of nausea and yesterday had some really bad anxiety that thankfully has lessened. Noticing some sore nipples today, which is weird because I basically never have that. I had some mild crampiness yesterday which also didn't help the anxiety; thankfully, that has also subsided.  

Rants/Raves: My husband woke me in the middle of the night as he raced to the bathroom to throw up. Thinking it's food poisoning...and now I'm tossing all our Thanksgiving leftovers. 

GTKY: What would you sing at karaoke night? It's been years, but now I'll channel my inner Patrick from Schitt's Creek and do "Simply the Best" because I love that song. 

On the NIPT, I did it with my second and was only 32. Insurance did not cover and actually, Natera never sent us a bill for the reduced $299 rate. Now that I've said that, it'll probably arrive in the mail, three years later.  :p 
    Me: 35     DH: 37
    BFP: 1.6.16 | MC: 2.17.16
    BFP: 10.3.16 | CP: 10.11.16
    BFP: 12.14.16 | CP: 12.14.16
    BFP:  1.23.17 | EDD 10.6.17 -- DS born 10.7.17 <3
    BFP:  9.9.18 | EDD 5.23.19 -- DD born 5.24.19 <3
    BFP: 9.1.21 | MC 10.1.21
    BFP: 11.11.21 | EDD 7.24.22 

• Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7w2d based on LMP, but think I'm a little earlier based on ovulation. 

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM (prev loss)

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team Finding Out!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a coffee bean. 

Upcoming appointments: First appointment and scan 12/13. Still so far! 

How are you feeling?: Nausea has really kicked in, which I didn't have with my first. It's making me more optimistic but also, ruining my plan of not telling anyone until our scan. My husband is out of town for work for 2 weeks so my mom is flying in tomorrow. Based on the state of our house and the contents of our fridge (empty except for ginger ale, gatorade, saltines), I think she'll be finding out sooner rather than later. 

Rants/Raves: None, really. Except I'd rather be in bed sleeping all day. Who came up with this idea of work anyway?

Questions: Why am I craving so much Asian food? Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese... It's all I want to eat. And sour candy!

GTKY: What would you sing at karaoke night? Oh man. Not sure. I am so scared of karaoke. But at my bachelorette a bunch of us sang Shallow from A Star Is Born. I don't really remember that to be honest  :s
  • Options

@stardustskies Which sneak peek did you get? The arm or finger one? It seems like the arm one (is it call the snap?) would have less room for user error, i.e. male contamination, but it’s so much more expensive. We probably won’t do it since we’re going to pay OOP for the NIPT anyways, but I’m intrigued.

@inthewoods23 A jelly bean already! That seem really big. I’m always amazed at how fast these little babies grow. I’m sorry YH hurt his knee. You guys can’t catch a break. Yay for announcing at Christmas, that’s what movies are made of!

@bearsandbeets7 I’m sorry you’re feeling so run down. That sounds awful. Also sorry about your protein drink. I always have an emergency bathroom I sneak away to if I ever need to go #2. It’s in the basement in the building next to my office lol.

@runnergirl2018 Wow it sounds like you had a busy holiday break. I’m sorry you’re feeling so nervous about Friday. When was your last U/S and what was the HR then?

@tsh2021 We did the NIPT last time (I was only 30 then). It was not covered by insurance. But if you call the company ahead of time and ask how much it would be out of pocket, they should be able to give you an idea. The crazy thing is, if you do send it through insurance it is super expensive, like $1k or something like that. But if you pay out of pocket, they only charge a couple hundred.

@tuxielove93 I’m sorry you’re still feeling so sick. Hopefully with the placenta taking over you should start to feel better soon.

@charbabymama I did the NIPT last time. It was just a simple blood draw and then lab sent in the test kit for me. It only took about a week for the results to get back. I’ve heard it’s better to wait till at least 10 weeks though before taking it.

@velvetblue88 That’s so funny about your family only having girls. My family is the opposite. We only have boys lol. MH would be thrilled with a girl though.

@creativesoul63 The nausea is so unpleasant but I totally understand what you’re saying. It’s a nice little reminder/reassurance that everything it ok. I feel you on the hating winter thing. I wish it didn’t exist! Or I guess I wish I lived somewhere warm lol.

@jamidine If I were you I wouldn’t wait too long before getting an appointment scheduled with your OB. Mine’s first available wasn’t until Jan 11th!!! I swear there’s a baby boom happening.

@jellie603 Yay for new born baby snuggles! Those are the best!

@feather_heather I have those same feelings when the weekend is over. It’s so nice to be able to send them to daycare. Especially when you know they’re learning and having fun and being social. Plus we need a break too!

@courtneyqdk It feel so nice when you finally find a doctor that you like! Hopefully your OB referral will go just as smoothly. Happy early birthday to your son!

@laeberge3 I’m sorry about all your anxiety. I’ve been having a hard time with it too. But I just keep repeating to myself, “today, I am pregnant.” And that seems to help. Oh no about the food poisoning! I hope you don’t get sick too.

@quelinda99 Oh wow, YH will be gone for 2 weeks?! What does he do? That’s great that your mom can come keep you company while YH is gone. Hopefully it will be easier to hide it from her than you think.

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 5w4d, July 29th

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: baby is the size of a lavender bud

Upcoming appointments: I just had a repeat blood draw this morning. Numbers came back great! This is a huge sigh of relief since I basically lost all my symptoms and don’t feel pregnant at all right now. We’ll have our first U/S in a few weeks to check for a HB.

How are you feeling?: Feeling great. I’m so happy with our repeat betas that I could cry. It makes up for not having any real pregnancy symptoms.

Rants/Raves: I am feeling a little bloated/fat lol. I’m not really sure if I should blame it on the holidays or the pregnancy. Either way, I’m currently walking around with my pants unbuttoned lol. I’m thinking it’s time to buy some maternity jeans.

Questions: nope

GTKY: What would you sing at karaoke night? Nope nope nope. You don’t want to hear me sing lol.

*TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• Options
    @LJMoon6 Just the lancet one, I didn't feel like shelling out an extra $20 for the snap lol. Also- that's good to know about nipt!! I didn't know the price was different sending through insurance vs. out of pocket, that's crazy!! Guess that's something I need to ask about at my appointment. 
  • Options
    @LJMoon6 he’s in the military! So it’s not unusual haha. Usually I tough it out on my own but for this trip thought I’d call in some reinforcements
  • Options
    @quelinda99 I’ve been craving Chinese food too! 

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 6 weeks today 

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: sweet pea

Upcoming appointments: I had confirmation bloodwork and when they call back with the results I’ll schedule my first appt and ultrasound for 8 weeks 

How are you feeling?: Tired, nauseous off and on, bloated, constipated, gassy and a bit cranky. Big ol bundle of fun over here 

Rants/Raves: I forgot how intense the exhaustion can be! I had to do a lot of driving and making stops. I just got home and feel nauseous from how tired I am!

Questions:

GTKY: What would you sing at karaoke night? I’ve only done it once and sang “Baby One More Time” with a group of friends 
  • Options
    @LJMoon6 when i go on Fri for the US it will have been exactly 2 weeks since my last. first US was at 6+4 and i was measuring 6+1 i think with HR of 114  fingers crossed! i was crying tears of joy at first because it seemed decent and the tech said it as good but then the OB said it was "okay" and that he wished it was a little higher, but that it was looking better than my last pregnancy in Aug that had trisomy 16, and first HR there was only 88 at the same time. 

@stardustskies i think i missed the other comment but yes - NIPT cost can be crazy different with insurance vs cash pay - we paid $300 for it but if it was filed through our insurance it would have cost us $600. also, any of you non-USA folks are lucky you don't have to deal with this insurance mess 
  • Options
    Update! I did a SneakPeak at home test and it came back today as a boy. I'm holding my breath a little for NIPT. I really thought it was a girl and hoped for a girl but will be happy with a healthy baby after having a loss. I know sometimes there are false positives with males since I live with 2 males so we will see in a few weeks. 
    Also a little terrified to be way outnumbered in my house  :D
  • Options
    @runnergirl2018 Yeah the way I see it is, if it gives me a girl result then it's a girl. If it gives me a boy result, I won't hold my breath til I get ultrasound confirmation. 
  • Options
    @stardustskies exactly! i tried to be super careful but i even kept catching myself touching stuff in my bathroom in between steps and had to keep washing  :D
  • Options

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7w0d EDD 7/19

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team finding out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a blueberry or the red pill from the Matrix

Upcoming appointments: FRIDAY!! I’m nervous but so excited! 

TW- 
    my boobs didn’t hurt last pregnancy and they do this time around in addition to other symptoms so I’m really hopeful that this pregnancy will be successful!

How are you feeling?: Tired!!

Rants/Raves: Raves- it’s warm here- low 50s today and low 60s tomorrow!

Questions:

Nothing, I don’t like to sing karaoke and these days (pre-preg) I just can’t drink enough liquid confidence to be able to do it. However, I will be loudly cheering all you ladies on! 
  • Options
    binxybabybinxybaby member
    edited December 2021
    July 1st; 9+5
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team Blue
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: A tater tot hehe 
    Upcoming appointments: December 8th! Finally.
    How are you feeling?: Besides exhaustion and just feeling "blah", I'm feeling decent. A little morning sickness and some back pain too.
    Rants/Raves: My son's 3rd birthday is tomorrow. HOW IS HE SO BIG?? He is the best human being on this planet so I hope I can give him the happiest birthday ever! 
    Questions: Don't really have any. Second time mom just kinda rolling with the punches over here.
    GTKY: What would you sing at karaoke night? ABBA definitely. 
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave
  • Options
    @runnergirl2018 @stardustskies I got a boy result too. I'm considering myself Team Blue, but not fully convinced until my anatomy scan.
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave
  • Options
    @binxybaby So sweet "he is the best human being"! We say the same thing about our son and I just love how he fills my heart. Dont put too much pressure on yourself for the birthday, if hes surrounded by love and laughter, i am sure he will have the happiest birthday ever!

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7/10, 8+5

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Green

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Peanut M&M

Upcoming appointments: Tomorrow for last RE US then I will need to contact the OB

How are you feeling?: LOL eating my weight in peanut butter. Its the only thing that sounds good and tastes good and makes me feel better!

GTKY: What would you sing at karaoke night? Are there no country girls in here!!?? My go to is Sugarland's Something More @stardustskies Great GTKY question!

Our Journey:
    Me: 40
    TTC since 2017
    3/18-9/18- IUI's
    11/18- IVF #1
    1/19- IVF #2
    8/19- DE Cycle #1- 5 PGS tested normal
    9/19- FET #1- SUCCESS! May 2020
    10/21- FET #2- SUCCESS! July 2022
  • Options
    @binxybaby Happy Birthday to your son! Mine turns 3 on Monday and we are having a small party Saturday. I feel major guilt over having a tiny party (grandparents and uncles/aunts only). There aren't even any other kids coming! We are in a major covid hot spot and there have been so many exposures and closures (there was an outbreak at my work that just ended Monday) so I know we are being responsible and doing the right thing, but last year he only had a Zoom bday so I feel bad for not having any of his friends over! (In Canada, kids cannot yet be vaccinated, not sure if it's different in the States at the moment) Anyway - trying to let go of the mom guilt to enjoy the weekend, but it is so hard!
  • Options
    sjb2215sjb2215 member
    edited December 2021
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7/11, 8w2d

FTM/STM/STM+: Third time mom

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: probably finding out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: raspberry

Upcoming appointments: not until 12/22. I'm with you ladies who are over the waiting. I'll be 11 wks at that point. Have been calling weekly to see about getting in sooner

How are you feeling?: Fatigue seems to have improved, still nauseous/bloated, lots of burping 

Rants/Raves: DS2s 2nd birthday is tomorrow! Happy birthday to your LOs too, @binxybaby @courtneyqdk

Questions:

GTKY: What would you sing at karaoke night? Not a big karaoke fan, but love me some Shania Twain.

@inthewoods23 @jellie603 there was a bar where I went to college that played  songs like "all the small things" 24/7 and it was our fave 

• Options
    @bearsandbeets7 DH has the same poop rule too. I don't understand how that's possible to do haha

@tsh2021 woo due date twins! Yeah I totally think the size of baby is a weird back and forth in size. I think it gets confusing too because it'll day "as tall as" and other times say "as big as" which I guess are different things

@velvetblue88 that would be quite a break of tradition if you had a boy! Lol

@jellie603 sounds like we should karaoke sometime! Haha. I am not the best singer but whatever right? The point is to have fun!

@courtneyqdk that's great that you got a family doctor worked out! That must be a relief

@laeberge3 oh no my H would be devastated if we had to toss all our Thanksgiving leftovers! We've had enough for days (granted we had it for both our families so LOTS of food).

@quelinda99 the last couple weeks I have definitely wished work was not a thing haha

@ljmoon6 DH's knee is doing a lot better thankfully! I think we'll be around 100% for the both of us by next week yay haha. So glad your numbers are good! They are so reassuring!

@melanier26 I've been doing all the running around too while DH has been sick and I agree at how exhausting it is!

@sunshineandlemons that weather sounds great! We've had some days in the 30s for a high and I feel like fall just never happened.

@binxybaby ABBA is a good choice! Happy birthday to your LO! Seems like we have quite a few here with LOs birthdays being soon

@cmhme good thing peanut butter has lots of protein! Should be sustainable I would think

@sjb2215 there is definitely home video footage and me and my sister dancing and singing to Shania Twain! I would totally karaoke to that!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @binxybaby. @courtneyqdk happy birthday to your kiddos! My son just turned 3 this past Sunday and it was his first real party on his bday. We just had his grandparents, aunts, uncles, and his few cousins over. He did get one friend over too because the mom is vaccinated and works from home and they don’t do a whole lot and we already spend time with them regularly. Last year it was zoom and the year before it was a month late because we used to live out of state. Kids 5+ can be vaccinated now in the US   Holding on hope for the little ones soon!