Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Tuesday, 11/30

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Tuesday, 11/30

• Options

Month/Cycle: 5/5AL

CD/DPO: 16/4

Timing: -2 I think, possibly -3

Typical LP length: 13/14

Testing: nada

R/R: I just went to get a Covid test because I still feel like trash and thankfully it's negative! It's always good to have that peace of mind. Now if I could just feel better that would be great! I got some Christmas shopping done last night that made me feel a tiny bit better. Hoping to get it all done sooner rather than later so I am not scrambling this year. 

CS/Q: still a mess.. temp dropped below coverline today so who knows what is happening..

Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    @tessiesmom26 glad it was negative! Hope you feel better soon.

Month/Cycle: 5/5 and 1/1 AL

CD/DPO: 21/10

Timing: -3 (unintentional)

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: meh

R/R: Got a good amount of my Christmas shopping done! I want to try and finish it this week because I'm worried with all of the supply chain issues it could delay shipping. Rant--since when are holiday cards so expensive?? I either have to spend like $80 on cards or decide who isn't getting one this year.

CS/Q: nope

TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• Loading the player...
  • Options

@tessiesmom26 Getting that negative test is always a relief!

@shortstack930 I went with some cheap(er) photo cards this year and the coloring is off so I have some regrets. Basically I commiserate with the challenges of Christmas card buying.

Month/Cycle: 3/3 AL 

CD/DPO: 18/4

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 12ish

Testing: 12/8? We'll see how I'm feeling

R/R: Well, I had a good cry on a very bewildered DH last night and I feel a little better. He doesn't understand, but he's trying to be supportive which I appreciate. (See spoiler from yesterday's TWW for context.) I slept well last night and have had a busy morning so far, both of which are also helping me feel a little calmer. 

CS/Q: Nope

• Options

@tessiesmom26 So glad to hear it's not covid! And same here on the Christmas shopping. It's nice to feel like I'm a little more ahead of things this year lol

@shortstack930 Sounds like we're all on top of our shopping! lol And I feel like the prices of everything have suddenly skyrocketed. I'd love to send out holiday cards, too, but yes, expensive.

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 25/12

Timing: -2, -1, O

Typical LP length: 14-16 days

Testing: BFN yesterday, WFAF now.

R/R: I've finished my Christmas shopping for MH which is great! We're actually getting pretty close to finishing up our shopping for everyone. Nice and early this year, no last minute scrambling :D Also, today at work we are decorating our offices. That's it. No work, just decorating lol gotta love this time of year.

CS/Q: Temp looks to be on a downward trend, so AF is probably around the corner.

• Options
    @shortstack930 I hear you on the Christmas cards! I am so sad we didn't get pics done this year, but at the same time, I am saving a boatload on cards so there is always a plus to it lol. 
    @abjm0325 I bet crying it out made you feel a bit better. Hang in there friend.
    @annanbby Yay for being close to being done! I felt much better getting some stuff today. DH only wants one big thing so I grabbed that for him today and am working my way down the list. 
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    @annanbby Sorry about the BFN. Sounds like a fun day at work though!