May 2022 Moms

Monday B*tchfest 11/29

Re: Monday B*tchfest 11/29

• One of my dogs somehow got ahold of and tore into the cat food bag last night in the garage. Needless to say, now I have to go buy some more frickin cat food today. Oh and said dog has of course now been farting nonstop and I literally had to put her in the kennel bc 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• @MrsLaLaBug ugggh let's hope it stays at farts and doesn't progress 😬😬

My BF is at the hospital parking garage and the morons who park there. STOP DOUBLE PARKING. soooo many spots I couldn't fit in because people were blatantly over the line, or just barely over. I have a big car, so I can't just squeeze in when people do that. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @MrsLaLaBug that not a way to start the dog but that kind of is an lol moment.

@pajamstagrams i hate when people do that. If i see them getting in or out of cars i give them nasty looks. 

My BF is grown adults that call out of work or simple no call no show. Like really?! 
  • Also - house hunting is a B*TCH. We are never going to find anything I swear. Every time we get sent a notification from one of the realtor apps or see something fitting our needs on the MLS, it’s pending within a day or two. The market is still completely nuts here and I’m really worried how the timing is gonna work out when we list our house if we have nowhere to go. 

• My grandma decided to celebrate Christmas on my daughter's birthday and is willing to "help" us celebrate her birthday during her nap time. Sure, her birthday IS Christmas, but we rarely celebrate the day of because of everyone else's schedules. Why can't we pick a different day for my daughter (especially her napping) and my own sanity.
  • @skydiverchick92 yikes. that sounds SUUUUPER convenient  :s

• @MrsLaLaBug I remember thinking the same thing when we were house hunting in March. It is wild that the market is still so crazy!

And on the house note, my BF is how long it takes to get anything done at our reno. Lowes originally quoted us 10 days turnaround for our countertops and now they're saying 3 weeks 😭Our goal is to get in there by the end of the year, so hopefully this doesn't slow us down. 
  • @MrsLaLaBug housing is insane. Great for a quick sale of current house but a headache for buying.
  • I’d like to share a little holiday bitching about United airlines. 
    We check two items at the same time. One ends up at our destination. One doesn’t even make it on the plane. 

UGHHHHH
  • @brookejay06 like how does that even happen??