1st Trimester

Light Pink Discharge after Sex - 6w

Is this normal? I just noticed light pink with one teenyyyyy tiny little clot-ish looking thing when I wiped after sex. It seems like it’s stopped but is freaking me out! Is spotting after sex normal?

Re: Light Pink Discharge after Sex - 6w

• Is this normal? I just noticed light pink with one teenyyyyy tiny little clot-ish looking thing when I wiped after sex. It seems like it’s stopped but is freaking me out! Is spotting after sex normal?
    Yes, you cervix is very sensitive and you irritated it.

Unless bleeding becomes significant you are fine. 
  • becks105becks105 member
    edited November 2021
    This is happening to me right now, too. Yesterday Hubby and I shared some time together, and last night I had a little string of brown when I wiped, and today a little bit of pink mixed in with mostly clear. I’m an anxious mess over it. Hoping for some reassurance.  I’m 4w4/5d
  • Loading the player...
  • Spotting after sex can happen throughout pregnancy. Your cervix is super sensitive. Doesn’t mean sex is dangerous while pregnant (unless you are told to avoid sex by your doctor), just an anxiety-producing consequence for some. As long as it’s light and isn’t accompanied by other symptoms like intense cramping, increased bleeding, etc., you are fine. But it’s always good to get reassurance from your doctor/midwife/nurse so I’d recommend calling if you’re worried.