Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Wednesday 11/24

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Wednesday 11/24

• Options

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 19/6

Timing: -2, -1, O

Typical LP length: 14-16 days

Testing: December 5

R/R: Get ready for a whole bunch of ranting...so starting tomorrow, we're going to be crazy busy. Two Thanksgivings tomorrow (my family and MH family), and then Friday is shopping and lunch with MH family (they always do leftovers for lunch the next day and it's this big get together, so it's basically like we do Thanksgiving again the next day), and then my friends decided they wanted to do a Friendsgiving on Saturday and I'm just like....okay, I'm gonna sit that one out. MH is going, but I've had enough socializing for the weekend and it hasn't even started yet lol **my other rant is in the spoiler, TW for someone else's pregnancy**

One of my coworker's wives had their fourth baby yesterday so of course that's all that could be talked about around the office. And thankfully I checked my email last night cause they sent out pictures, and I was able to delete it before going into work this morning cause I feel like I'm already having a bit of a hard time today and I definitely didn't need to walk into all that. It's always great when a baby is born, of course, I've just been thinking a lot about some of the hard stuff we went through with my daughter before she passed, so the timing is just not great to hear about someone's fourth child being born...

CS/Q: Still chugging along.

• Options
    darkrose88darkrose88 member
    edited November 2021

@annanbby that sounds like a lot of socializing... good luck getting through the next few days. Also, responding to TW**

I'm so sorry you had to deal with that. Most people don't understand what it is like to grieve the loss of a child and aren't sensitive to OPs feelings. Is there anyway you can avoid the "water cooler" talk and request not to get those types of emails in the future? 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 26/10

Timing: -3,-1

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: Nov 30th if AF doesn't show up (or sooner if I drink over the holidays)

R/R: Rave: I got feedback from my boss yesterday who told me I'm getting a bonus for all the hard work I've been doing! YAY! Rant: I'm sick AGAIN (I was sick for like 2 weeks straight in October & had to go on antibiotics). I'm seriously bummed. DH is also sick too, so I may be sending him out to get Covid tested (I got tested last time so it is his turn). 

CS/Q: Nope, still staying high, but not abnormal for me during TWW. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @darkrose88 it really is. I don’t mind a little each weekend, but I definitely don’t get my energy from social gatherings, they’re pretty draining. Even when it’s just family.
    Thankfully it’s not super frequent, but this is the second announcement at work in a matter of a few months. So…I’m trying to just steer clear the best I can. Obviously the joy of a baby is worth sharing, I just wish it was kept a little more lowkey. 

Congrats on the bonus!!! That’s great news! I’m so sorry you’re sick again though, I hope it’s just a minor thing ☹️
  • Options
    @annanbby I’m so sorry you’re dealing with that. I would definitely see if you can opt out of those types of emails in the future. Your temp went back up and your chart looks nice now! While your thanksgiving sounds busy, I hope you can at least enjoy it and I hope it’s a good distraction!

@darkrose88 congrats!!! Yay for a bonus!! Ugh. I feel you on being sick again. We’ve had a cold what feels like since august. It’s been like 8 separate colds at this point. No covid. Currently we’re healthy but I’m sure next week we’ll be sick again. I hope you feel better soon!!

Month/Cycle: 6/6AL

CD/DPO: 21/6dpo

Timing: very good 🙈

Typical LP length: 10/11 days

Testing: maybe Saturday because I plan on drinking. Otherwise Sunday or Monday.

R/R: Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday because I’m a foodie, but we switched from dinner with my family to dinner with mh’s grandma and mil- and I’m kinda feeling bummed about it. Firstly, it’s thanksgiving lunch, not dinner. And the spread is just different than what I’m used to. Plus I miss having it with my family, it’s more of a party and get together. With his family it’s eat and leave. There’s no socializing or hanging out. 

CS/Q: pretty happy with today’s temp considering I was warm all night.

• Options
    Omg. I’m spotting red at 6dpo 😓😓😓😓 someone talk me off the ledge because I’m about to start sobbing. 😭😭
  • Options
    *lurking from WTO*

Could it be implantation bleeding? I've never had that so I might be talking out of my a$$ here. Whatever it is, sending you hugs!
  • Options
    Ugh thanks so much @abjm0325. I try not to assume that but I guess it possible. I just went to the bathroom and didn’t expect it at all, and it hit me right in the gut. 😓
  • Options
    *lurrrrk*
    big hugs @paytonpedro. fx all is well!
    History
    I am doing this on my own. Left ovary and fallopian tube removed due to cyst/necrosis just after birth. Right ovary and tube still purport to function.
    Began TTC in Aug '18 @ age 35
    5 or 6 (or 7?!) cycles using frozen donor sperm, ICI. All BFN
    Mar-Jun '19 IUIs, all BFN
    Began process of referral for RE in spring of '19, blood tests confirm low AMH (.54) but all else is good.
    May '19 HSG shows open tube, but ultrasound suggests fibroids
    MRI in June '19 confirms two large fibroids, one growing through wall of uterus
    In June '19 I move from California to Oregon, disrupting my insurance, referrals, etc. 5 months spent piecing it all back together.
    Nov. '19 attempted myomectomy (vaginal approach) failed. 2nd surgery using laparoscopic method in Jan '20 is successful.
    April '20 --> June '20, natural IUIs, all BFN.
    July? saline ultrasound and bubble test demonstrate open tube
    July '20 clomid cycle cancelled for thin lining
    Aug-Oct, 3 femara cycles, all BFN
    RE referral. While waiting to set up an appointment Nov-Jan,I continue with natural cycles and ICI, using a known donor, BFN...
    Jan '21 more bloodwork, AMH is worse (.30), FSH high albeit not catastrophic at 13.2. hysteroscopy all good. "looks cozy!" says the RE.
    Feb '21, injectables (menopur, novarel), iui, BFN (doc said the frozen donor sperm sample had the "best numbers she'd ever seen!")
    Mar '21, injectables, iui cancelled due to lack of follicles, converted to at home-insem. BFN
    May '21, first IVF round cancelled due to cyst.
    July '21 IVF: standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 7; 6 days of stims. 8 eggs retrieved, 7 mature, 5 fertilize, 4 made it to blast. 3 are 4AB, 1 is 4BB. PGT-A results all abnormal.
    Oct '21 somewhat improved AMH (.51) and significantly improved FSH (8.9). Maybe it's all the pills I swallow.
    Dec -21, standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 5; 11 days of stims. retrieval yields 5, 4M, 2 reach day-6 blast (4AB & 4BB). 1 low-level mosaic (chr. 3 deletion), 1 complex abnormal.
    Feb '22 FET (low-level mosaic): CP.
    May '22 egg retrieval, lupron flare protocol. HGH priming for 1 month before stims; md lupron 20/20u daily; menopur 225, follistim 225, 10k trigger after 8 days of stims; AFC 10; 13 retrieved; 10 mature; 8 fertilized. All frozen at 2PN for later thaw, grow, and biopsy.
    July '22 egg retrieval same protocol: 9 days of stims; AFC 8; 10 retrieved, 8 mature, 4 fertilized and frozen.
    Sept '22 ER same protocol: AFC 10; 12 retrieved, 11 mature, 11 fertilized.
    From the 3 retrievals, 7 survived to day 5-6 blastocyst, from which I have 2 normal embryos!
    Jan 20, Fully medicated FET, baby aspirin, dexamethasone, acupuncture, and as much woo as I can stand (which isn't very much). BFN.
    July 23, Natural FET + baby aspirin. BFN.
  • Options
    Thank you @optimistgardener it just caught me so off guard 😓