• Options
    So far I have:
    - New Rothys
    - Maternity/nursing clothes
    - Medal and bib hanger for triathlons and races
    - Cool rain gauge (PNW haha)

Looking forward to others’ ideas!
  • Options
    If I want any of this I will have to buy it myself because DH refuses to shop off a wishlist, so he's going to get me a new iphone (which we have planned for for a year because we got a $2k store credit to Costco after putting up our solar panels since we ordered through Costco, and my 4yo iphone is barely functional), and I'll probably get myself one of these items as a gift to myself lol. 

https://www.spectrumcollections.com/collections/katie-jane-hughes/products/kjh-brush-set

https://www.vrai.com/jewelry/necklaces/interlink-necklace
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My beloved Roomba, Rosie, ran over cat poop and made a huge effing mess and rather than take the robot apart to clean it I threw the whole thing away. 

So I want a new Roomba. The newest model detects stuff like that, avoids it, and sends you a message about it.
  • Options
    I want a detailed cleaning of my house and a special cookie plate for Santa.  We had one growing up and I loved it.  We don't have one yet and I'm being oddly picky about it. 
  • Options
    @SmashJam check out barefoot dreams for a cozy cardigan … their stuff is the comfiest for around the house 
    Me: 36 DH: 36
    Married: October 2011
    DS: January 2016
    DS: May 2019
    #3: April 2022
  • Options
    So far I have on my list…
    - a freshly picked diaper bag
    - a new wallet from madewell
    -and the Amazon Echo Show 15 for calendar organization in the kitchen

but my birthday and Christmas are close together and both my mom and ny husband buy off my list so I need more 
    Me: 36 DH: 36
    Married: October 2011
    DS: January 2016
    DS: May 2019
    #3: April 2022
  • Options
    I want a new countertop ice maker (our landlord doesn't want to hook water up to the fridge so we have to freeze ice the old fashioned way)

Cozy blankets

Candles

And if I could have a professional organizer help organize my house that would be amazing (FAT CHANCE)
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    @aloha_mama our Roomba recently died, well it's dying. When we got it it was factory set to shout at you in German and we left it that way because we thought it was fun. But recently DH had to change it to English so he could hear the error message and it doesn't seem like we can fix it. I didn't realize how much of a difference it made in our house until there were no more daily runs. 

so far all I have is new luggage and a glass pie plate with a lid

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• Options
    @Avrilmai LOL to the German yelling on your Roomba. I love that you and your H were down with that-my H would be like, "No." @winterviolethope thanks for the recommendation! Also the Amazon echo show for calendar organization sounds like a great idea...we have a Google Home in the kitchen but the Echo show might be great for calendar stuff. 
  • Options
    @SmashJam if you are already a google user - we have a google hub at our house which has the screen. I watch TV on it while cooking dinner, look up recipes, etc. You can buy them as a two pack at Costco!
  • Options
    @aloha_mama I read about a similar story once and they reached out to the company and they sent him replacement parts for free. Might be worth a shot to salvage your roomba instead of buying a new one?
  • Options
    @Blondesweety444 This was two months ago and after an hour and a half cleaning the baseboards and two feet up the wall where the Roomba smeared everything so I was not looking to save it at all. It was horrendous, literally one of my worst nightmares. I couldn’t even keep it in the house while I was trying to decide what to do because the entire inside of it and everything that has to do with cleaning was completely covered with poop and it stank to high heaven. 
  • Options
    @aloha_mama I don’t blame you one bit 🤢
  • Options
    Hubby and I are buying each other new iPhones so we have the latest updated cameras for all those baby pics!
  • Options
    I am really surprised to see how many Roomba lovers we have here! I always thought it was kind of a gimmick but now I’m super intrigued- tell me more!

DH and I had planned on getting each other electric bikes for Christmas but I also reallly want a PS4 so I can play legends of Zelda.
  • Options
    @Ivorytower2 Getting a Roomba was 100% worth it for us! I got it on a Black Friday sale last year and will never go back to not having one. It’s especially helpful with all the dog hair!
  • Options
    @Ivorytower2 love our Roomba! It doesn't solve the pet hair problem but it definitely helps to keep it under control. Also MH and I love playing Zelda! We have it a switch though
  • Options
    @SmashJam the electric tea kettle is great. I resisted it for so long but I switched about a year ago because my husband thought it was weird that I boil water on the stove and because I do it so often, so he bought me one. The electric one is surprisingly convenient because I can set it and leave it and come back.
  • Options
    We have a cat, and I really want a roomba or equivalent. I may ask my in laws for it for Christmas since they are the type that MUST have a list to shop from. 
  • Options
    @SmashJam @dinomeetsjedi Electric kettles are a kitchen staple here in Australia, so it's always boggled my mind that it's not the same in the US.

I honestly don't know what I want for Christmas yet but my super organised husband has already bought my present and is keeping it a surprise. I, on the other hand, have no idea what to buy anyone. I know there's still a lot of time but it's stressing me out a bit.
  • Options
    I'm loving this list because DH keeps asking me what I want for Christmas and I legit have no idea what to say.

I just got an electric tea kettle a few month ago and I'm never looking back. Total game changer!

We have a roomba, but we always end up turning it off. We will forget about the auto schedule and come home to find it tangled in something or it will suck up a random sock or get stuck between 2 chairs. I haven't used it in a year or so, but I should try again! haha
  • Options
    The roomba only works well in certain areas of my house. It’s a godsend in the dining-kitchen area, because it’s a pretty open and rectangular area, not many obstacles. But we have to block it off from the living room because it gets tangled on the cables or folds my carpet. It really depends where you want to use it. We love that we can have it run after we are done cooking and eating and picks up the crumbs from the ground.
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @Ivorytower2 super late to this conversation, but we have 2 dogs and the daily roomba runs help so much with the pet hair. We keep it contained to our main living area and that is all hardwood floors. it does not go in the bedrooms/carpet. I do find it kind of loud, but DH WFH and runs/ran it every morning after DS and I leave. 

@SmashJam @dinomeetsjedi I have an electric kettle too. I loved it when i was really into tea. most recently I've used it to heat water to warm my mug before I put my coffee in it.

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• Options
    I’m honestly just sending out our baby registry to anyone who wants to give us any gifts, since this is the first baby in the family and we’re starting from scratch with all of the our supplies! If we can get as much as possible between Christmas and the baby shower that’ll be less we have to buy ourselves!