July 2022 Moms

Ultrasounds

Use this thread to show off those July 2022 cuties' ultrasound pics! 

Please, please, please remember to crop out/mark out your name and any personal information before sharing US photos!

Re: Ultrasounds

• We are right about when the early July due dates should be getting their early ultrasounds! Who's gonna be first? 😁 So excited for you guys! Mine won't be til mid December. 
  • @BumpAdmin can we sticky this thread please?
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine is Monday which can't come soon enough at this point. Which is NEVER my stance on a Monday even though I WFH. 
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Baby #1 7/16/10
    Baby #2 11/14/12 
    Baby #3 12/11/14
    Baby #4  3/30/17
    Baby #5 2/28/19 
    Baby #6 Miscarriage
    Baby #7 7/3/22
    Naturally with PCOS

• @crybabies yay! Sounds like it was a positive appointment! Come on 2nd trimester! 
  • Mine is dec 8th and the anticipation is killlling me ! This is my third pregnancy & it’s just as hard staying patient as my first pregnancy 9yrs ago 😅
  • @knottieada0eeeb929b2dd0 Mine is December 8th too. 19 days! Can't come soon enough.
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave
  • @crybabies so glad to hear that!

My US is tomorrow and I"m anxiously waiting for it!

**TW - had a MMC in Aug and even though they thought there was a heart beat, it has seemed uncertain the whole time whether baby ever did (since it was low) or if it was just  mine.  I cannot wait to see what's going on with this little babe * END
  • @mod14 can we sticky this thread?
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • My first US is also December 8th! @knottieada0eeeb929b2dd0 and @binxybaby how far along will you be at your US appointment?! I am going to be 7w+6d. I am having such a hard time waiting and I am terribly nervous that so much can go wrong in the next couple weeks. Anything tips or things you’re doing to stay positive and excited??

• Baby! 8w+3 today and it was our first look at the our little tadpole! Heartbeat was a little high but not out of range as I get close to week 9! I didn’t have a double appointment because they couldn’t fit me in, so I’ll find out all the good details tomorrow instead! 
    Any STM/STM+ have any ideas about  how high up the baby and like almost standing as opposed to the kind of standard laying on its back low? 
  • My first US is also December 8th! @knottieada0eeeb929b2dd0 and @binxybaby how far along will you be at your US appointment?! I am going to be 7w+6d. I am having such a hard time waiting and I am terribly nervous that so much can go wrong in the next couple weeks. Anything tips or things you’re doing to stay positive and excited??

I will be 8 weeks 3 days ! I had such a hard time waiting I ended up just paying out of pocket to see baby early at an ultrasound place 😅 I was just 6 weeks so baby was just a bean but I was able to see the heart beat flicker 114bpm  which was the assurance I needed !! 
  • binxybabybinxybaby member
    edited November 2021
    @karati_07-21-22 I'll be 10 Weeks, 5 Days. I swear my OB is torturing me not seeing me until then. I'm mostly trying to focus on the holidays to keep my mind off it. We have Thanksgiving, my son's birthday, and my son's birthday party before December 8th so there's a lot going on.
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave
  • @shaomao1243 Nice, strong kiddo in there! So exciting! 
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave
  • @weezyfbaby1003 Potentially a baby girl? I don't know...complete speculation.
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave
  • heart rate 146 ❤
  • Early ultrasound! She's only 6w3d. Looking forward to adding an updated glamor shot 12/15!

• FX for you that that little bean hangs in there @lizhdeztv
  • @BumpAdmin @mod14
    Sticky please
    *TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• Just had mine today. I'm 9w3d measuring 9w1d, FHR 176 BPM.
  • @runnergirl2018 that's great! I had an SCH noted on my report from last week and didn't see one this time around so hopefully yours is all gone in 2 weeks!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Had my first ultrasound today! My due date is 7/20, currently at 7w6d. Heart rate was 170bpm. Such a relief that everything is healthy and normal so far! Also looking forward to the next ultrasound when the baby might look a bit more human and less like a little blob.  :D

• Here's my little sparkle baby (friend and I call it that because it was sparkling on the screen as an embryo on the day of the FET). Measuring right on track with a HB of 156. It was happily vibing on the ultrasound while scaring the living hell out of my friend and I. *tw*There's a 4cm SCH behind the sac that is causing my friend to bleed horribly. She was hemoraging yesterday while getting the US