Trying to Get Pregnant

TFAS w/o 11/22

**This is a check-in for those with babies/children at home. Please be mindful that the discussion of living children in the WTO/TWW threads is prohibited unless extremely pertinent to your current cycle.**

**If you are having a hard day re TTC or TTCAL, please note that this thread will discuss living children and/or issues specifically dealing with parenting and/or babies. Previous pregnancy experiences may also be mentioned. Please lurk at your own discretion.**

What number are you trying for?

Month/Cycle?

WTO/TWW?

Ages of other child(ren)?

Any thoughts about this cycle?

Any questions?

Rant/Rave?

GTKY: What is something that's on your kid's wish list this year? Have you already started your shopping?

Re: TFAS w/o 11/22

• What number are you trying for? #2

Month/Cycle? 3/3 AL

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 4

Any thoughts about this cycle? Just started HIO for FW, so in the anxious part of the cycle for me constantly worrying about getting decent timing. DH doesn’t have a super-high sex drive (not that I really do either), so trying to maximize our chances without making the week stressful is always a challenge.

Any questions? Not today

Rant/Rave? Today is my last day of work for the week! I’m excited to have the day off with DD on Wednesday before the Thanksgiving festivities start on Thursday. Looking forward to some good (and hopefully relaxing) family time.

GTKY: What is something that's on your kid's wish list this year? Have you already started your shopping? She is really into Sophia the First right now, but figures of the characters are surprisingly hard to find. A set finally popped up on Amazon last week so I went ahead and jumped on it. I’m probably 80% done with Christmas shopping.

• @abjm0325 cheer to the end of the work week! 

What number are you trying for? #2

Month/Cycle? 12/4 AL

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? two next month! wild! 

Any thoughts about this cycle? excited to have my first full cycle with my ava bracelet! 

Any questions? nada

Rant/Rave? today is my last working day until next week, wooooohooo!

GTKY: What is something that's on your kid's wish list this year? Have you already started your shopping? wellllll, i feel like we're not at the point where she's really verbalizing a gift per se, but we got an american girl catalog and she is OBSESSED with looking at it. so we are getting her a bitty baby. mildly annoyed re their black friday sale being a min of a $100 spend.