Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday 11/23

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Tuesday 11/23

• Month/Cycle: 6/6AL

CD/DPO: 20/5dpo

Timing: great

Typical LP length: 10/11 days

Testing: probably Sunday or Monday if no af.

R/R: Well, my temp was up where it should be today, but it just makes this chart look worse lol. We’re going back to my family’s cabin tonight and it’s heated with a wood stove, so the upstairs is always very hot at night. I’m ready to abandon this chart lol. For a while now I’ve been wanting some good cheddar broccoli soup so I’m going to make some to take with us! 😋

CS/Q: 

• darkrose88darkrose88 member
    edited November 2021

@paytonpedro I can't blame you for wanting to be done with the chart. It would be frustrating to see the temps jump all over the place. But the high temp this morning is awesome! Have fun at the cabin and enjoy that broccoli cheddar soup if you end up making it! :)

@bows22 (responding to you from last week...) the movie was good! Definitely not my favorite marvel movie, but it was worth seeing in theatres. 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 25/9

Timing: -3,-1

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: BFN this morning 

R/R: I knew I was probably testing too early this morning, but with all the holiday drinking happening, I felt I should test just in case. I'll probably do one more test on Thursday morning (as a just in case before drinking) and then wait to see if AF shows up (on Monday) before testing again. 

CS/Q: Nope, still staying high so far, but that is not unusual for me. I don't drop until the day AF shows up. 

• Loading the player...
  • @paytonpedro Glad to see your temp is where it should be! Enjoy your cabin time :smiley: I definitely miss staying in cabins. We have one that my husband's family uses occasionally, but it's been a while. Would love to head up there when the snow starts.

@darkrose88 Sorry for the BFN. I agree, it's better to be safe and test early just in case, though. I don't drink so I think holidays are a little easier for me to be sneaky about TTC than for many others haha

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 18/5

Timing: -2, -1, O

Typical LP length: 14-16 days

Testing: December 5 if AF doesn't show

R/R: Nothing really going on right now. Just looking forward to the four day weekend. Also, if anyone is a houseplant expert, any idea how to get rid of gnats in your plants? I've been spraying the tops of the soil with soapy water, which is supposed to kill off the little guys, and it's definitely more under control, but there's still enough of them to be annoying. Any ideas?

CS/Q: My temp went back up a little this morning. I'm wondering if the cold bedroom yesterday and today was a factor in the lower temps. I think we're going to switch to flannel sheets this weekend, so hopefully that helps stabilize things.

• paytonpedropaytonpedro member
    edited November 2021
    @darkrose88 I’m sorry about the bfn. I test even if I know it’s too early when drinking is involved too. But I told myself I’m not going to this week. I mean, 5-8 dpo is definitely too early! But I will probably test Saturday now because my friend wants to go out. I hope you enjoy your holiday drinking!

@annanbby ugh I don’t know how to get rid of them. I’ve had the same problem for a solid year now! Maybe put something better near them? A trap… like a rolled up piece of paper made into a funnel with some beer and a piece of ripe fruit. Once you catch a bunch of them you, you can just dispose of them? I’ve done this a few times but I have so many plants and guinea pigs so it makes it difficult to control them. They’re so annoying!
    edit because I got distracted and posted too soon. Your temp looks better today! I definitely notice lower temps when my room is cooler. I was still cool last night but managed to get a more normal temp somehow!