April 2022 Moms

Why My Pregnant Self is Crying 11/19

Re: Why My Pregnant Self is Crying 11/19

• Any commercials (they were mostly airing around veteran’s day) about soldiers KIA and supporting their families/kids. Got me every time. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Just finished Maid and cried like a baby. I had read the book already but still got me 
    Me: 36 DH: 36
    Married: October 2011
    DS: January 2016
    DS: May 2019
    #3: April 2022
  • Ever seen the Pixar animated short, Feast? Omg 😭
    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2j238j
  • My Kid was playing with another kid her dad and little sister were around nearby at the park. It's common here for me to be the only woman at the park dad's seem to take the kids Saturday morning to give mom a break. NBD. We go home and I think nothing of it till DD5 says randomly that little girl said her mom died. I answered her questions but then like went to another room and legit bawled while she watched TV.
  • @dinomeetsjedi I saw a meme the other day that was mentioning how all the science in the world and millions of dollars can barely do what our bodies do. Grow tiny humans 🥰 So incredible!!

@queenklau that’s so wonderful. She sounds like such a sweet girl! I would have bawled too!!
  • All happy moments on TV. I hardly ever cry at all when I'm not pregnant, even when I was pregnant with my first son I didn't get overly emotional. I saw 5 mn of a show and a happy moment happened and I cried as if I saw the entire series and was actually invested in the characters and story. So weird.
  • @hoosiermamajayden soldier commercials get me when I'm NOT pregnant. They had that one a few years ago with the guy who bought a Budweiser for his friend who was deployed every time he came into the bar and then one day he bought it and the guy came through the door and finally got to drink it...tears.