January 2022 Moms
Options

Induction date

At today's appointment we set our induction date for 38 weeks. Dec 27th. Here's to hoping we make it that long. 

Re: Induction date

• Options
    Wow! Can I ask why you're scheduling an induction? I am wondering if they will make me schedule one too if I continue to measure ahead.
  • Options
    Wow - that’s coming up so soon! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    TW: 
    @fifilala516, I have poor gestational history due to a. previous SB @32 weeks. Last pregnancy I had preeclampsia.  This pregnamcy my BP has been slightly elevated. My previous pregnancies were induced at 37, 38, and 39 weeks. This induction will put us at 38 weeks. Truthfully though at today's appointment the doctor waant3 especially confident that we will make it to 38 weeks. Since I am at a greater risk for preterm since this is myb2nd delvery within 1 year. 
  • Options
    @AshleyGemini24 Best of luck for a smooth and easy delivery!
  • Options
    Good luck with your induction @AshleyGemini24! I just scheduled my c-section on 12/16 at 37 weeks. My BP was high for awhile, probably work related, and I was diagnosed with gestational hypertension. I also had preeclampsia with my first so the doctors don’t want to take any chances. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wow, good luck! I just got notification that my csection has been scheduled for 38 weeks on Jan 13. I have too much scar tissue in the area for an induction and previous preeclampsia and chronic hypertension so they won’t let me go past 38 weeks. 🤞🏻🤞🏻for everyone making it to these scheduled dates!
  • Options
    My daughter will be one on 12/16.