Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Fri-YAY 11/19

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Fri-YAY 11/19

• Month/Cycle: 29/ 2AL

CD/DPO: 65/13

Timing: -2, O, 1

Typical LP length: 13 

Testing: WFAF

R/R: So happy it’s finally Friday! This was a long week and I’ve got a ton to do tonight and tomorrow morning to prep for my siblings coming over. Not excited that my period is due tomorrow but I’ll definitely be getting in touch with my RE as soon as it shows up.

CS/Q: 

• @gingermama29 long week here too! I’m expecting AF today or tomorrow so we may be cycle buddies! Enjoy your siblingsgiving!!

Month/Cycle: 36/38

CD/DPO: 29/15

Timing: EOD + IUI on O day

Typical LP length: progesterone

Testing: Still BFN

R/R: I never heard back from my RE about doing the SHG next cycle which is weird. Whatever. When I call on CD1 I’ll just see what they say. I’m so excited that it’s Friday! DH is going to his uncle’s cabin for the night so I’m going to get my covid booster today since tonight/tomorrow will be a good time to be useless if I have side effects. Then Sunday my parents are having an early Thanksgiving to give us/my brothers fam a break from eating 2 meals in one day. I’m very excited to eat whatever I want with both families and not have to pace myself haha. 

CS/Q: 

• Loading the player...
  • @gingermama29 Yes, so glad it's Friday. It's been a doozy of a week. And how fun that your siblings are coming over!

@bows22 Good luck with the booster! It sounds like a nice plan to just chill by yourself in case you feel crappy. And two Thanksgivings sounds awesome and delicious!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 21/9

Timing: -2, O, +1

Typical LP length: 11 

Testing: Tuesday if AF is late, maybe

R/R: I got an interview!! It's next Thursday and there's a pretty substantial brief for the presentation they want me to prepare so it looks like I'll be busy the next week trying to get my actual work done along with the interview prep. Thankfully the interview doesn't interfere with my teaching schedule so I can fit it in to my day. Eek! Trying not to get overexcited but I'm pretty excited about the prospect the more I hear about the program. Anyway, not focusing on that, just gotta prep for that interview! My current job interviewed me on a Thursday and I got the call Friday about 3 pm with the offer so I could be out of my misery potentially by next weekend 🤞

CS/Q: Nah, just a fairly standard chart.

• @Paturkey ahhh yay! Congrats on the interview!!
  • @Paturkey YAY! Congrats on the interview! Good luck next week :)

@bows22 MH and my family tend to do Thanksgiving on different days too! It is wonderful not to have to worry about pacing yourself! Have fun!

@gingermama29 good luck getting the house ready for tomorrow!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 21/5

Timing: -3,-1

Typical LP length: 14/15

Testing: Not yet

R/R: Rave: Going out to dinner tonight with some friends & then on Sunday going to see Eternals in theatres, so really looking forward to this weekend. 

CS/Q: Pretty normal looking chart so far

• @darkrose88 for some reason I’ve really been wanting to go to the movies lately! We’ve only done the drive in since covid. I hope the movie is good!