Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday 11/17

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Wednesday 11/17

• Month/Cycle: 5/5 and 1/1 AL

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: IVF

R/R: Went for another blood draw this morning to see if I'm out of beta limbo. My poor arm is getting so bruised. I'm on call for work tonight and really hoping I don't get called in because tomorrow I start my first day of 5 twelve hour shifts in a row.

CS/Q: Nope.

TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• @shortstack930 Yikes, that work schedule sounds brutal! I definitely hope you get to chill tonight and don't get called in.

Month/Cycle: 3/3 AL

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, vitamins

R/R: Today is going to be a fluke weather day in the 70s, so I'm heading to the park for a walk with a friend at lunch. I'm so excited to get outside! Especially since it is supposed to rainy and a high of like 40 tomorrow. I'm always anxious about upcoming timing during this part of the cycle. I feel much better when we're actually in FW for some reason. 

CS/Q: Nope

• Loading the player...
  • @abjm0325 that weather sounds beautiful! I think it's supposed to get in the 70s here today also which is nice after the cold weather we've been having. I'm hoping we'll actually get some snow this year!
    TTC History
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018

• @darkrose88 from yesterday- consider messaging amazon complaining. They will likely give you a credit on your account. This happened to me when they first started shipping their own products. 

@shortstack930 your poor arm! I hope you’re results come back favorable so you don’t have to be a human pin cushion, at least for a while!! Five 12hr shifts in a row sounds brutal! How many days do you get off after that? Sending you all the perseverance and coffee!

@abjm0325 I get you on the anxiety during this point in the cycle, hopefully getting outside and enjoying your good weather can keep you distracted, if only for a little bit! 

Month/Cycle: 6/6AL

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: opk & bbt

R/R: Blazing positive opk this afternoon! Finally! After like 4 days of testing with no surge in sight. Lol. But really it’s ok because it will give me a slightly longer cycle length of 25/26 days. My family is a big hunting family and this weekend really kicks it off! I’m excited but I have so much to do to get ready! I’m also not using my time wisely as per usual 😅

CS/Q: it’s a W 🙃

• @paytonpedro I only get 2 days off and then I have to work Thanksgiving, ugh. But I have a nice long weekend after that. Glad you finally got your positive opk!!
    TTC History
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:

• @shortstack930 It was gorgeous! So glad I got out. I'm looking forward to some possible snow this winter too, but there is something so nice about an unexpectedly warm day slipped in there. 

@paytonpedro Yay for a positive OPK! And hopefully that "W" is a good sports analogy for later in the cycle. ;)
  • @shortstack930 I hope you're out of beta hell soon, and I hope you don't get called in.

@abjm0325 you must be a little west of me because we have that coming up tomorrow and Friday, with a 20-degree drop between the two days. I hear you on the FW anxiety, I think it's because during FW you can actually DO something whereas the leadup to FW is just waiting and waiting and waiting.

@paytonpedro woo positive OPK and yay fun weekend coming up!

Month/Cycle: 13/13

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: lots of stuffs

R/R: bah, I tweaked my back getting in the car yesterday and now it huuuuuurts. At least it didn't happen during FW. I'm weirdly nervous about my ultrasound Friday. It's just a baseline ultrasound before we start trying medicated cycles and IUI, but I think part of me is scared there's going to be something awful revealed somehow.

That and it's the end of the semester and I'm so fried ugh.

CS/Q: nothing interesting yet, though I did remember to temp the last two days, woo!

• @shortstack930 damn sorry that you have to work thanksgiving that stinks :( Does work bring in any food for you guys for the holiday?

@abjm0325 hope you enjoyed your lunch walk today, 70 deg sounds lovely right now. 

@paytonpedro glad you finally got that positive OPK! 

@fantasyflyte oh no! I hope your back feels better soon, I actually did something to mine today too. Good luck with your ultrasound on Friday sending good vibes your way that everything looks totally normal.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPKs

R/R: rant-work has been so busy lately and I feel like every time I almost catch up, 10 other things pop up. Rave- looking forward to seeing family next week.

CS/Q: does anyone else get their temp drop after AF arrives? I didn’t get my temp drop until CD2 and wondering if that’s weird or not.