Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Wednesday 11/17

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Wednesday 11/17

• Month/Cycle: 36/38

CD/DPO: 27/13

Timing: EOD + IUI on O day

Typical LP length: progesterone

Testing: Still BFN

R/R: I woke up with what feels like the start of a cold and I’m slightly stressed about it - I feel like I don’t know the rules anymore - my job has never been a “if you’re sick stay home” type of environment so I’m having a hard time adjusting to the new normal. I also didn’t sleep great last night because I heard this loud creak in the middle of the night. I’m not usually one to panic about nighttime sounds but I had never heard anything like it before. I’m so curious now what it was!

CS/Q: 

• @bows22 sorry again for the BFN and the restless night of sleep. Also I’m team “if you feel crappy, stay home.” 

Month/Cycle: 29/ 2AL

CD/DPO: 63/11

Timing: -2, O, 1

Typical LP length: 13 

Testing: BFN

R/R: BFN this morning but my period isn’t due until Saturday so I may test again before then 🤷‍♀️.  I finished inputting all of my grades yesterday and can finally relax a little bit. I invited my brother and his family and my sister and her boyfriend over this weekend for a siblings Thanksgiving since we’re all seeing other family next week and I’m super excited for that. We haven’t gotten together since September so it’ll be great to see them again. 

CS/Q: 

• Loading the player...
  • @bows22 i would imagine your work is more than flexible now? can you wfh at all? that's my policy now with my employees, like if you think your contagious type sick, we can do a laptop handoff if you didn't take it home, and stay home, see what happens. it's wild, two years ago i would've been like PUT YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES ON! but nope, nope, nope. i had breakthrough covid in july, and just had the one unvax'ed employee in the office have covid 3 weeks ago. so i am not 

@gingermama29 i love your sibling thanksgiving! i hope you get to enjoy relaxing :) 

Month/Cycle: 12/3 AL

CD/DPO: 25

Timing: eh?

Typical LP length: 12 days

Testing: doubtful

R/R: oh just day two of a virtual sales conference... and perusing black friday sales... generally unproductive at work! 

CS/Q: temp had a small drop this morning, period is due friday so i'm not optimistic

• @gingermama29 the problem is that I’ve been coughing since October so I don’t know what’s old sickness and what’s new! I hate it. And, I’m sorry for your BFN. You have no idea how much I want both of us to get out of here. 

@anniemarie887 yes exactly! It’s just hard for me because I don’t know who is still in “big girl panties” mode! But yes I can work from home but this week I am at a clients office with another audit firm that we work with that are here from out of town so can’t really easily reschedule. The partner from this firm came to the client pre-covid with literally a fever (I was pissed) so I have to imagine that her feelings haven’t changed that much post-covid but who knows. I feel okay I just feel like something is brewing but hopefully it isn’t covid since I’m not aware of being around anyone who has been positive. Enjoy your sales conference! I love those kind of mental break days 
  • @bows22 a fever would've had me pissed too, even before covid fever = stay the eff home
  • @anniemarie887 it was like right before covid hit here too, end of February 2020 and I was diagnosed with “bronchitis” shortly after their visit so I’ll always wonder if it really was covid 
  • @anniemarie887 enjoy your sales conference!

@bows22 same girl! I’d love for us to be able to join the mass exodus to the BMBs ASAP!