February 2022 Moms
Options

Weekly check in 11.15

How Far Along? 28+4 

How big is baby? A head of cabbage 

Team blue/green/pink: blue 

Upcoming Appointments? Glucose test yesterday! 

TTGP Grad? Yes from June 2019-may 2021

IF/RPL/High Risk? Secondary if 

How are you feeling? Pretty good! Few pregnancy related problems the last few days. 

Rants/Raves? I have people coming over to work on our bathroom floors today, for some reason the floor boards are squeaking really bad and it drives me crazy. And I HATE to have technicians in my house, it always makes me feel so awkward. 🙃

Questions? Natm 

GTKY: Do you have your eye on anything for black Friday? Baby or not baby related? 

Re: Weekly check in 11.15

• Options
    edited November 2021
    Sorry guys, I highjacked the empty prompts by accident 😂

How Far Along?

How big is baby?

Team blue/green/pink: 

Upcoming Appointments?

TTGP Grad?

IF/RPL/High Risk?

How are you feeling?

Rants/Raves?

GTKY: Do you have your eye on anything for black Friday? Baby or not baby related?

Questions?

• Options
    How Far Along? 29w

How big is baby? Butternut Squash

Team blue/green/pink: Blue!

Upcoming Appointments? Check-up in a few weeks, T-Dap scheduled for then. Hopefully will schedule an US soon--can't wait to see him again!

TTGP Grad? No

IF/RPL/High Risk? AMA

How are you feeling? Pretty good! Just the usual discomfort and back pain.

Rants/Raves? Rave: SS finally got to feel his brother! LO had hiccups last night and SS was so excited to feel it. Very cute moment. Rant: Covid is sucking the life out of me. I'm an introvert so I can't even imagine how extroverts feel. We're still really cautious and don't do many extra-curricular activities. The most I get out for is going to the grocery store. I just want to travel and have friend get-togethers and go to the symphony and festivals. :'(

GTKY: Do you have your eye on anything for black Friday? Baby or not baby related? I'd like a dock-a-tot. Still considering a Snoo. Maybe a baby bouncer of some sort.

Questions? natm
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How Far Along? 29w

How big is baby? acorn squash / pomelo

Team blue/green/pink: pink <3

Upcoming Appointments? 32w on 12/9

TTGP Grad? feb21-may21

IF/RPL/High Risk? no

How are you feeling? the fatigue hit me HARD this week, plus more heartburn and hip/joint pain. but she's moving more and I love getting to feel her getting stronger and more intentional. she's started responding to my hands on my belly

Rants/Raves? excited for our west coast roadtrip babymoon! going down 101 and US-1 from Seattle to Monterey CA to see family for Thanksgiving. we've been wanting to do a roadtrip for a while and this one in particular so I'm glad we have the excuse to make it happen now :)

GTKY: Do you have your eye on anything for black Friday? Baby or not baby related? leftovers, lol. otherwise not really, all my holiday shopping is done and my baby shower is the next weekend so I'll hold off on getting stuff until I know for sure what's left to get. 

Questions? natm
  • Options
    How Far Along? 28 weeks - hello 3rd trimester!

How big is baby? Rollerblade, coconut

Team blue/green/pink: Green

Upcoming Appointments? Tomorrow

TTGP Grad?

IF/RPL/High Risk? RPL, AMA, rude thyroid

How are you feeling? Tired, crampy, and attempting to catch the little people cold in our house...so great lol.

Rants/Raves? Rave: DH ended up staying home this weekend from hunting.  I felt really bad because he stayed home due to the cramping and frequent Braxton Hicks, but he was the best help.  So I'm going to bake him a pie. I have no clue what kind or how long it will take me to get it baked, but the man earned a pie lol.  Also, all my test results came back normal/good, so we wait to see what baby does at this point.  Rant: I'm temporarily grounded from long-distance travel, so I explained the situation to the affected salesperson without using a lot of detail.  He gave a bunch of unrealistic deadlines to customers the other day, so he called them all and explained everything is delayed due to my "baby issues." I dislike my business being blasted everywhere, but I really dislike anything baby related being discussed like that. So he was told off.  I also found out my mom has been blasting the information out into the universe with her friends and my blabbermouth aunt, so she also was told to cut it out. So yeah, long story short I don't like being gossiped about at all.

GTKY: Do you have your eye on anything for black Friday? Baby or not baby related?  Christmas cards and all things for getting the room ready for the boys to share.

Questions? When is everyone putting their Christmas trees up? DS1 is super excited to put the tree up this year, especially now that the outside lights are up (but not turned on yet).

@photographerwife +1 for disliking technicians in the house.  I too feel really weird with people in my space.

@lexilougolden That is so exciting for your SS! DS1 felt the baby kick the other day, and he was so excited.  DS2 got kicked while attempting to aggressively snuggle, and he just stopped, looked at my stomach, and went back to attempting his aggressive snuggle lol.

@chgilmore That trip sounds like fun, especially for Thanksgiving! Please teach me your ways to finish holiday shopping.  My sister has hers done, and I have barely started. We ship Christmas to family, and I always tell them to expect our boxes to arrive at the last moment possible before they're late lol.

• Options
    How Far Along? 28 weeks on Thursday 

How big is baby? Eggplant 

Team blue/green/pink: blue

Upcoming Appointments? Nov 29 - I start going every 2 weeks now! 

TTGP Grad?

IF/RPL/High Risk? IF

How are you feeling? My lungs feel so crowded already it’s crazy. Not enjoying it. 

Rants/Raves? I really wanted to be done work January 14 but now it’s looking like I may need to finished that month out (we need a new payroll person now and I’m the only one that currently knows how to do the year end/T4s). 

GTKY: Do you have your eye on anything for black Friday? Baby or not baby related? I always get sales on the next size up for Parker. I buy majority of his clothing a year in advance so I can get all the sales. 

Questions? None right now 

Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• Options
    How Far Along? 26 weeks on thursday

How big is baby? Kale? 

Upcoming Appointments? December 2nd for 28 weeks. 

TTGP Grad? Yes

IF/RPL/High Risk? IVF

How are you feeling? Back pain, Acid reflux, can’t sleep, some rib pain, but all worth it! 

Rants/Raves? Went to L&D for massive back pain. Doctor think it is muscu-skeletal since I was sitting for two hours straight for a work meeting. I am now trying to take walking break every hours. 

I don’t have eyes on anything specific but I will definitely check for good deals!

Questions? Natm 
  • Options
    @JWatt5 How do you determine what size to buy next? We always did garage sales for DS1 and bought multiple sizes of all the things, but he hit a size last year that made garage sales not work anymore.  Everything was so worn out, and I always had the rule that if it looked used (outside of a few play clothes), I didn't buy it.  We've been trying to hit sales for him now, but I spent so much money on a fall/winter wardrobe a couple months ago that I'm trying to figure out how to make summer not hurt so bad lol.  I did buy name brand in the hopes that they'll last a little longer than the less expensive stuff, so fingers crossed DS2 can wear them in the future.
  • Options
    @makingbacon - it’s easier once we got to T2 and up to do it but shoes are hard. Parker just went on to T4 so we’ll be buying T5. I just get a good variety of things and then keep an eye on stuff. Some fit sooner than others. I buy a lot of Gap and then a few small brands like Little & Lively, Whistle & Flute, L&P Apparel. I’ve also snagged some awesome deals with outdoors stores to get some brand names and Quicksilver always seems to have kids stuff on sale cheap because no one knows to check them out. 
    Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• Options
    @makingbacon I started by making a list of all the people who were going to get some kind of gift and then organized it by "ship it" or "local". my list was relatively small (fewer than 15) and for most people, I'm just baking or making chex mix (I did buy some special containers for these though). the only people I'm getting actual gifts for are people I feel very close to and confident that I'm getting them something they would really appreciate and/or need, so that makes it easier as well. 
  • Options
    How Far Along? 26 weeks today!

How big is baby? I forgot to look 🤦‍♀️

Team blue/green/pink: accidentally found out but doesn't want to share publicly.

Upcoming Appointments? Early December for my 28 week visit + gestational diabetes test

TTGP Grad? No

IF/RPL/High Risk? No

How are you feeling? Still good. No realy physical complaints other than my belly made it really difficult to get out from behind the couch yesterday when. I was moving furniture for the Christmas tree! 

Rants/Raves? I think we finally picked a name! Maybe! LOL! 

Not really. I took the day off so I could go shopping, but I have no clear shopping goals since my Christmas shopping is all done except for stockings! 

Questions? None today!

• Options
    edited November 2021
    @modoodles oh no! It seems like several team greens have found out by accident! I’m sorry:( glad I’m not the only one contemplating putting up the tree. If I can get my down today by myself it’s going up! 

@lexilougolden that’s sweet that ss got to feel his brother! They’re getting active. I was cuddled up against dh last night and the baby kicked his back! I would definitely recommend a bouncer! I’m partial to the lighter ones that can be picked up and carried to the bathroom for showers and stuff over a stationary one like the momma roo or however that’s spelled. 

@chgilmore that’s exciting about your trip! Hope it’s nice! I bet the drive through there is pretty! 
    All of your holiday shopping is done?!? I’ve bought literally 2 stocking stuffers for ds. 😳

@makingbacon +1 for dh! That was sweet of him! DH is a big hunter too, and this passed weekend was the opening weekend of modern gun here! I’d be super annoyed with work and my mom if I were too! I’m such a boundaries person that I rarely even give details out like that to people I don’t trust to keep it to themselves! I’d be giving my coworker shit about it. They could have said personal reasons or something! 

@jwatt5 that’s a bummer about having to finish out the month. Hopefully something comes up and that changes for you! That’s great that you’re able to size him up like that! I feel like ds went through 2 whole sizes this last year so idk if I could try that. 

@aganem glad your trip to l&d was mild, hope you feel better now! 
  • Options
    @chgilmore Have fun on your road trip! That's awesome that she's moving more! Mine has had hiccups twice and it freaks me out sometimes.

@makingbacon Yay for passing your tests! "Baby issues!" C'mon. Inappropriate. I'm glad that he was told off! I think we'll put the tree up right after Thanksgiving.

@JWatt5 Oh man, my lungs too! I feel like I can't breathe sometimes and it's odd!

@pho@photographerwife Thanks for the recommendation, I'll check those out!

• Options
    @makingbacon Our plan this weekend is to turn our house into a winter wonderland inside. 😁 I’ve been lucky enough to have been gifted lots of Christmas decorations over the years, and we have a funky fun A frame with a loft, so it feels completely magical.