Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 

FTM/STM/TTM+:

Upcoming Appointments or Results:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

Re: Tuesday 11/16 Check In

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: June 19. 9 weeks two days. 

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: appointment for genetic testing just got moved up to December 1. 

How are you feeling?: like crap. I’m sensing a trend here. 

Questions: obviously food aversions are normal, but does anyone else not like anything they used to like? Like everything is so bad to me. 
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: June 25/ 8w3d

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: Dec 2nd

How are you feeling?: Surprisingly ok. Felt like crap last night, but that was mostly from not eating well the last few days. Really need to get back into cooking instead of ordering out.

Rants/Raves: We’re working with an interior designer to give our living room a refresh and we went to look at accent wall wallpaper yesterday. I think I picked out the one I want, but the designer suggested getting furniture selected first and then circling back around to wallpaper. I’m glad we’re doing this but I feel like it’ll take forever.

Questions: nope
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 6/17, 9w4d

FTM/STM/TTM+: 4th

Upcoming Appointments or Results:  Dec 7th is our NT scan.  Waiting on the office to get back to me about insurance coverage so I can get the blood work done for NIPT.  

How are you feeling?:  Better, but still not awesome.  I think my nipples might be more sensitive.  Still waves of nausea and food aversions.  Not quit as exhausted.    

Rants/Raves: This might be a rant or a rave depending on the outcome haha.  My dr's office does their own NIPT now instead of going through the MFM office and Myriad.  So I just go to get my normal blood work and they do a draw for the NIPT also.  This seems super convenient and like it should be easier except no one got back to me last week after my first appointment.  At my appointment on Monday they had me sign another authorization form and apologized but now I'm nervous that I'm going to fall through the cracks again.  In my last two pregnancies going through the MFM office was so easy and seamless.  I'm going to be extra annoyed if its too much money and I end up having to go though the MFM office anyway.

Questions: 

@marionberry19 There are a bunch of things I used to like that I can't possibly think about eating right now, but it's not everything.  Sorry you're dealing with that.  
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 9w5d

FTM/STM/TTM+: 3rd

Upcoming Appointments or Results: ultrasound in a couple weeks

How are you feeling?: better with the nausea meds... sooooo tired though

Rants/Raves: went to church today for moms group, it was good catching up with everyone. The boys had fun at play group too. I’m looking forward to nap time though I’m about to pass out. 

@Kfrob my office has had weird changes too like they don’t do in house ultrasounds anymore they send everyone to an ultrasound clinic. They told me they are “more specialized” I guess. 

@pinkkillersheep that sounds fun though what style are you looking for? 

@marionberry19 Im sorry you still feel so poorly. Will your OB send you to maternity to get some IV fluids and meds? Mine told me just to call and she’d set it up any time. 
  • Options
    @marionberry19 No food aversions to note yet, though I have trended towards sweet over savory. This is a pretty big change for me.
    @KFrob Hopefully that’ll be a rave. NIPT with your next scheduled blood draw sounds very convenient.
    @daisy0322 I want the room to be brighter (it’s currently dark grey), so I’m thinking a large leaf print would be nice. Most of the ones we were looking at were very busy or dated looking though.

• Options
    Yes girl! Everything i used to like tastes awful. Even stuff I could eat a few weeks now tastes 🤢