April 2022 Moms

Weekly Randoms w/o Nov 08

What’s going on in your lives this week? 

Re: Weekly Randoms w/o Nov 08

• Jimmy John’s was NOT freaky fast today. Not even a little bit fast. It took an hour and 10 minutes, and the store is only 5 min away!! So much work for a listeria sub lol 
  • Loading the player...
  • @kiwi2628 that sounds fun! Except that I’m not very decisive. 

I filled up my library bag with books to return and it felt like a win because I could go drop them off today without the kids - meaning I didn’t have to go in and put masks on them all and wait for them to all pick out new books… Except that once I got home I found one book had fallen out of the bag. The one book with someone else waiting for it. 
  • @monstera13 oh man Jimmy John’s is my favorite and I have been constantly craving subs but avoiding them because of pregnancy- until last night. I had a delicious sub from Jersey Mike’s that I tried to make just like JJ’s. It really hit the spot- so far no listeria. 😅

I did a social media challenge today that one of my favorite podcaster/author’s puts on every year- OneDayHH- it’s just documenting your life hour by hour for one day. I almost didn’t do it because DS4 kept me up a lot last night and I woke up super grumpy. Ended up just jumping in and posting kinda sporadically without apologizing. I’m sure some people were like “wtf is she posting all this for?” Lol oh well it’s been fun. I think I’ll do a bedtime post in a bit and call it a day- these will be fun to look back on in my memories years to come. Watching life change so rapidly.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • @doxiemoxie212 I've been debating hiring someone to do baseboards, showers/tubs, and window & sills on a regular basis. I still have a hard time spending money. In my head I have the money I had when I was 20 so I can't afford anything. 

Our bathroom contractor came back to fix his bad work now twice. I'm glad the ROC made him fix it but I would have preferred to bring in someone else who is competent to fix it. Now we have given up and I'm googling weird house reno "how to's".
  • LOL @doxiemoxie212 I read "DD3" as your H for some reason and was rolling my eyes until I saw the thing about the little potty, then I went back and realized it was your kid. I keep wanting to hire someone too but unsure what to have them do? Like I have trouble getting basic stuff done around the house and all the things the cleaning ladies do is extra to me. Like great you can clean my bathroom, but I need someone in the house to do the damn dishes and wipe down all the counters and I'm getting pretty sick of that always being me...lol. 

@shlecks @monstera13 I miss some JJ! We have no delivery in my area at all, and not a JJ in the entire state, I'm sure. 

@kiwi2628 that sounds like a huge reno! We have a couple of those lined up for several years from now as well-but the bathroom is on the docket for the spring pre-baby, so I'm looking at stuff for that. 

@robbenson ugh that's so lame. Contractors are very hard to come by out here-is it the same where you are?, Here we would have a hard time finding a different person to fix the problems. 
  • Cleaning ladies are the BEST!! When we moved I finally got one and I love it!! Best money ever spent! 

Felt my first outside kick today!! I cannot believe I am 2 days from being 1/2 way! I really need to tell work… 
    ******************** BFP Warning *******************

I'm 29 and DH is 32 we have a MFI (low count) 
    IVF #1 starting in August. ER 9/5/13 23 eggs we are fertilizing 15. 9 frozen
    ET 9/10 - transferred 1 perfect 5AA blast
    7dp5dt BFP ~~ Beta on 9/19 - 77.4 Beta #2 on 9/21 - 357
    Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13
    Tests revealed MTHFR c677t mutation, put on Folgard.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #1 1/6/14 - 4BB blast - BFN
    FET #2 - 3/3/14 - 5AB Blast -- Beta #1 3/12 - 152 -- Beta #2 3/14 - 358
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #3 06/09/16 - 5AB Blast - Beta #1 6/18- 245 -- Beta #2 06/20 - 600
     PAIF/SAIF/PAL/SAL welcome!

• @SmashJam here in AZ there are a lot of options, I just don't want to pay for the same work twice lol
    We have done a lot of projects avoiding using big name companies just this time it bit us in the butt. Trying to not let it ruin small businesses working on our house in the future but I'm a bit of a grudge holder. 
  • Does anyone else have a tall husband and you just stare at their abdomen with all that space to house a baby and mad that they can't? 
    I'm 5'4" and my husband is 6'2" and I just keep thinking, he really has the space to grow a child in there.