July 2022 Moms

October/November Symptoms

Re: October/November Symptoms

• @weezyfbaby1003 Oh hey...Dr. Google says it's round ligament pain. Ah the joys of pregnancy. 
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave
  • Who’s been crampy? Seems like everyday I get period like cramps. I can’t remember if this is “normal” 🤣
    Kimberly
    DS #1 11/08/10
    DS #2 due 10/20/16
  • Loading the player...
  • I’ve been told it’s super common to feel like you’re having period pains, as long as it’s not severe or accompanied with anything else then it’s a really common symptom 
  • @binxybaby That’s what I was told too by a friend who already has kids! The rest of this weekend I’ve also had other weird stretching pain! Joy is right🙃😆
  • I’ve been crampy too! 4th pregnancy and I don’t remember this many cramps with the others…but I also have severe mom brain 😂
  • Yes totally normal - unless it's very painful. If it is then you'll want to call your doc I believe.

I had cramping in 1 particular spot on my right that I felt throughout the day I got my BFP. It has come back from time to time in the last couple days. I happily think burrow away kiddo!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Just had my first jolt of lightning crotch while out shopping. So it begins! 😂
  • Yep I’m in the crampy club. This is my 3rd time around, so I figured I would remember being crampy before but I totally just looked it up to make sure everything was ok…only then did the memories of early cramps from the last two resurface. 
  • Cramping over here too. Figure baby is figuring out their new digs.
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave
  • tuxielove93tuxielove93 member
    edited November 2021
    I’ve had crampiness with all three pregnancies. It’s normal. It freaks me out too 🤣 I was calling my poor doctor constantly with my first. But as long as you can breath through it and there is no bleeding, it’s nothing to be concerned about. It’s just baby making room and the rest of your body accommodating that 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • I am feeling pretty good. I think I am trying to turn everything into a symptom to make myself feel better  :D (previous loss). 

But I am definitely tired! I am sleeping like a rock. Some cramping. I had a major chicken aversion in my last pregnancy that I think is coming back.
  • Anyone have groin pain already? I’ve had a few times today with sudden shooting pain in inner thigh/groin that I would expect more later in pregnancy but not at 5 weeks 🤣
  • I've had some cramps here and there. Also getting acne along my jaw and neck... Any have recommendations for a good face wash? I didn't realize all the things that you should avoid when pregnant. 
  • @lalasprinkles I love CeraVe face wash, and all of their products really…I use so many and I reeeeally hope they’re safe during pregnancy! 😬
  • I'm starting to think my only symptom outside having no period is being hungry AF. Had a couple flights today for work and ended up having a Five Guys burger and fries at 8AM because I knew I wasn't going to have the time to find lunch once I landed at my destination. I had been up since 3AM so HUNGRY 5 hours later. Didn't end up having dinner until 7:30/8PM where I had a jalapeno popper, a couple stuffed mushrooms, 2 glasses of coke, and a plate of surf and turf with green beans. And oh yeah, a small bowl of baked potato soup. I didn't finish my entire steak but where TF did all that food go?? I did have that stuffed feeling for a bit, but it didn't last super long. Honestly if I had the right food in front of me right now, I'd probably eat it even though dinner finished only an hour ago. :#
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 I’m the exact opposite this time around! I don’t think I’ve ever had to make myself eat in my life and now I have ZERO appetite. Pregnancy is so weird. 
  • @inthewoods23 that makes me feel better! jalapeno poppers and stuffed mushrooms sounds delicious. 😂 I don't have any cravings yet, but reading about all the food I'm like oooo, that sounds good, I want that now. I've done the same eating much more than usual, but don't have many other symptoms. I suppose I should be thankful there aren't many symptoms right now lol. 
  • The cramps have been worse than normal last night and again this morning! Not for more than 10 minutes but geez. I normally don’t have bad cramps during my periods so this is a new feature for sure. Anyone else feeling that way?
  • @ladykaty91 I have felt the same way- no appetite! It’s not that anything sounds bad to me, I’m just not hungry. So weird!
  • @howardme YES. The day before yesterday I had some cramping that I don't remember having with my first. Because I'm still brown spotting a tiny bit, it makes me paranoid but I honestly think it's probably just the stretching and adjustments of our uterus. I've found that my worse cramps are usually when I rollover to a new week, so from 5.5 weeks to 6.5 was super crampy and at the beginning around 4 weeks.

My fatigue is so intense. I can sleep anywhere, any time. The nausea just found its way in the day before yesterday. Woof. I'm feeling rough. 
  • @elmann1 so I was that woman today and called my friend who is an OB and she had me come up for an US and said the cramping is totally normal. She likened it to having the cramps after an IUD is inserted or removed and that gave me a lot of comfort. 
    Thank God for good friends and working in a hospital! 
  • @ladykaty saame!! I'm just generally uninterested in food and nothing tastes right. I HAVE to eat though because my nausea kicked into high gear early this week and eating before I get any sense of it has been my only help, but I also have to be careful not to eat too much.

My nausea actually eased off yesterday and was replaced by an intense metal taste in my mouth. I'll take this over the nausea but it's definitely not pleasant and it's not helping my appetite at all, but I can eat a little easier at least. I've already had lots of breast twinges, fluttering and cramping, and mood swings. This is my third pregnancy and I think the early fluttering is likely my organs getting ready to move or something, but it's so odd because it feels exactly like early baby movements, haha!! 
  • @paradise_8990 I have the same flutters and twitches and it’s my third pregnancy too. I’m chalking it up to my uterus expanding and other stuff moving out of the way. I always feel kicks early (14 weeks with baby1, 11 weeks with baby2) but like this CANT! be baby kicks 🤣 so I’m assuming it’s just organ movements and gas 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
  • My gums will just start bleeding out of nowhere. I feel like it’s my body going, hey didn’t we just do this pregnancy thing? So I’m taking it easy and brushing my teeth for half the time. So much nausea and so much fatigue, but I feel like I just have to power through because the 6 month old is at the needy stage. I look forward to our afternoon cuddle naps, but I’m literally getting nothing done. Lots of cramps too, I’m wondering if I have a luteal cyst again because I get side pain a lot especially when I try to lay on that side. 
  • My most annoying symptom right now is that I almost constantly have the feeling that I’m about to “start bleeding” if that makes sense to anyone. I vaguely remember having the same feeling for a few weeks with DD but it’s been a long 5 years since I’ve been pregnant so it all feels almost new again. The feeling is what kept me from testing for a few days and actually had me wear a pad while at work. 
  • @thegeekymom Haha right?? The feeling is so similar and so strong but it's literally impossible 😅

@bumpedup I definitely agree on the retreat and food not being a thing I need to think about since I just can't 🙈

@bearsandbeets7 how far along are you? I had that slightly before week 4 but haven't since
  • @bumpedup that sounds like heaven I completely agree on a retreat haha the nausea keeps throwing me through a loop I get a few days off then it’s back even worse! Spent the whole of yesterday in bed trying to nap and dry heaving into a bucket. Cherry on the top was vomiting as I was brushing my teeth which is completely the opposite desired affect 
  • @rosegoldg oh nooooo! Brushing teeth should be a freebie! Ooooooh sweet cheese. I hope it gets better! 
  • @bumpedup If you find this retreat, can I come with? That sounds absolutely heavenly.

@thegeekymom Bleeding gums is better than bloody noses though! Yikes those are not fun.
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave
  • @paradise_8990 I am 4 weeks and 2 days today. I am hoping the feeling subsides soon! 
  • @bearsandbeets7 ahh yes I think it should ❤️
  • Anyone else have terrible gas? It's always the first sign of pregnancy for me. My husband hates me lol 😆 
  • @stardustskies yes! And my neighborhood grocery store has been out of GasX the past two times I've gone. Need to venture out somewhere else!
  • Also cannot brush my teeth 
    Also have terrible gas 
    Also am just gagging on everything and
    Really struggling to find any food that I can eat 

but the worst is that I can’t drink anything! 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
  • Anyone else breaking out like crazy?! So much for the pregnancy glow 🥲 
  • Anyone have random mild but noticeable pain/localized cramping in their lower right abdomen? I’m 5+4 and I’ve had this the last couple days. I had more general mild random cramping a little last week. No spotting or anything but has me a little anxious after a loss a few months ago. I don’t remember this with my first a few years ago, but I quickly was exhausted and very sick that time and don’t remember much else 🤣 
  • @runnergirl2018 It's mostly been lower left for me, but yes. It comes and goes and is pretty mild, but I believe it's totally normal. Baby is turning their studio apartment into a 1-bedroom.
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave
  • @francesgs This video made me sob multiple times last pregnancy. To be honest, I teared up watching it again just a minute ago lol

https://youtu.be/XkVw3fNNpgM
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave