May 2022 Moms

PGAL Check In 11/4

How far along are you? Any milestones passed?

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)?

Any upcoming appointments? 

GTKY - Favorite Book (or book you've read recently) 

Re: PGAL Check In 11/4

• How far along are you? Any milestones passed? 14w2d

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? I've felt SO good yesterday, but today I'm back to feeling a little gaggy in the morning. I've had a headache, but I think that's due to my booster shot yesterday. I've been randomly anxious about sleeping on my back the past two nights. I'm 100% a back sleeper and struggle to stay on my side during the night even with the pregnancy pillow and I must have read some article in my apps about back sleeping that made me hyper-focus on it. 

Any upcoming appointments? Regular appt 11/12

GTKY - Favorite Book (or book you've read recently) 11/22/63  by Stephen King is my all-time favorite book, but a good book I've read recently was Anxious People by Fredrik Backman. 
  • @karisahamdi seriously, don't worry about sleeping on your back. When baby gets bigger, it will be very uncomfortable and you'll subconsciously move or wake up overnight. Your body will tell you when enough is enough haha. 

How far along are you? Any milestones passed? 12+4, MC was at 7 wks

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? Wtf is up with my nighttime nausea ramping up? The gagging is horrible after dinner! 

Any upcoming appointments? Just waiting on NIPT results, otherwise nothing for a couple weeks

GTKY - Favorite Book (or book you've read recently)  ok, so my favorite childhood book is Ella Enchanted. It's amazing, and every time I pick it up, I can't *not* sit down and finish it in one sitting. My favorite "adult" (not that kind 😜) book is probably Pride and Prejudice. Haven't read either in a while though, but definitely read them both multiple times! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @karisahamdi Anxious People was good!! I like all the books I’ve read of his
  • @pajamstagrams thank you for the reassurance! sometimes I swear these articles just instill the worst fear. 

@brookejay06 I'm about to start his other book A Man Called Ove! I'm hoping it's just as good. 
  • How far along are you? Any milestones passed? 12+2 (my latest MC was 9 weeks)

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)?
    This goes back and forth. Sometimes great. Sometimes awful. Now that we passed 12 weeks we hand started sharing our news and it makes me so nervous / anxious to do that but it’s also exciting. 

Any upcoming appointments? 
    Not until the 29th which seems so far away 

GTKY - Favorite Book (or book you've read recently) 
    Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers will forever and always be my favorite!!
  • @pajamstagrams the night time nausea is real!!!!  After dinner is the worst for me lately too!!
  • @laketide I felt the same thing before we shared and before our reveal this weekend. It exciting but I still have background nervousness. 

• @laketide I'm still keeping the news to immediate family only (our parents + siblings) because I'm so paranoid of another loss. I'll feel better when my NIPT comes back in a week and everything is hopefully low risk. It's getting super hard to hide at work though 😖 hopefully people just think I'm gaining weight, or just keep their questions to themselves.