Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Thursday 11/4

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Thursday 11/4

• Options

Month/Cycle: 35/38

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: EOD + Clomid IUI

R/R: Just sitting here waiting for my IUI. DH did his part earlier but wasn’t able to stay so I’m flying solo this time. Since I had my earliest positive OPK ever I have unrealistic expectations that the clomid “really worked” this time but then also have an equal amount of worry that I’ve already ovulated my egg away. TTC is fun 🙃

CS/Q: 

• Options
    anniemarie887anniemarie887 member
    edited November 2021

Month/Cycle: 11/3AL

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: acupuncture, vitamins, flo tracker app, and my shiny new (to me) ava bracelet

R/R: gah, my test (for work) is in two hours... fingers crossed! i will be so glad to get a little break from stress, and then tackle these other two i need to do. husb was confused re ava bracelet - was like i don't want to "schedule" sex... my friend, what do you think i've been doing?! lol

CS/Q: nada

@bows22 fingers crossed for you today, lots and lots of good vibes your way! <3

• Loading the player...
  • Options

@bows22 FX that the clomid is working for you <3 

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, temping

R/R: I've forced myself to exercise for five consecutive days. It's a miracle. Instead of expecting great things, I've just told myself that I will do a quick (at least) 1-mile run every other day or so, and a workout on the other days. It's so much easier to motivate for something I know will be all over in under fifteen minutes 😂

CS/Q: Nope. Temp is steadily at it's pre-O level.

• Options
    paytonpedropaytonpedro member
    edited November 2021

@bows22 sending you all the good vibes today!!

@anniemarie887 lol at your husband. If only they understood. Mh tells me he doesn’t want to “try” (likely because it puts too much pressure on him and makes sex not as fun) and I’m just sitting here like 👌🏼👍🏼🤪😅. So I just make sure I schedule sex and get it when we need it. Lol. Not as fun for me but whatever.

@paturkey yay for you and your exercise ambitions! Can you send some my way, because I have none. Lol. 

Month/Cycle: 6/6AL

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: Opk & bbt

R/R: Yay for cd1!! No seriously, I’m so happy! I’m so glad for a new cycle and a real shot at trying. I feel like there isn't anything holding us back now like in previous cycles. I’m so hopeful, and other than these cramps that can go to hell, I’m feeling really good and positive! Also, I’m finally feeling mostly better from this cold that I had, so that’s really great too!

CS/Q: 

• Options
    @anniemarie887 lol @ YH. It’s cute that he thought it was all just spontaneous sex!! Good luck on your test!!

@Paturkey nice job on the exercising! I agree that shorter workouts every day work better for me too. DH will work out for like an hour + and then says he doesn’t have time to fit it in, I’m always like well you know you don’t have to dedicate an hour each time right?? Haha

@paytonpedro yay for CD1! Hopefully AF goes easy on you!
  • Options
    @bows22 Yes! Like, of course it's harder to fit in a long run. Why don't I just go do a quick a lap of the park? It's taken far too long for me to work this out 😂

@anniemarie887 I missed your post. Lol at YH. Helloooooo, it's all scheduled. Good luck on your test!

@paytonpedro Happy CD1! I hope this is your cycle 👍
  • Options
    *lurking from TWW*

Congrats @anniemarie887
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21