July 2022 Moms

October/November Symptoms

Share your early pregnancy symptoms here! 
How are you all feeling? 

Re: October/November Symptoms

• Pretty tame on the symptoms so far. My funniest one has been having weird morning sickness from 6-7:30 a couple mornings ago. I kept gagging and everytime I thought about morning sickness or gagging, I'd gag more. I carried a bowl around and my husband laughed at me a lot lol
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave
  • Sooo...curious how everyone keeps from getting fired during the first trimester? Because I just took a 3 hour nap during the workday. 
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave
  • Loading the player...
  • Seriously it’s such a struggle! I’m an elementary school teacher and besides the exhaustion, my brain is total mush and I’ve made spelling mistakes and lost my train of though while teaching several times to in the last couple weeks! Thank god my teammate is a close friend and I immediately told her I was pregnant or I’m pretty sure she’d think I was straight up losing it! 
  • I’ve always argued I would need maternity leave for the first three months. I got so sick with my other two, I wouldn’t have been able to work. I can barely get off the couch. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • I agree, don't know whether I'm just looking into everything as a symptom but my god I need to eat everything under the sun and I have a bad sleeping pattern anyway due to night shifts but waking up at 2.30am is not how I want to start my day!
  • it's so hard.  I drink as much cold liquid as possible to try to stay awake (i would say water, but let's be real, i go through a water phase, then various only being able to tolerate various watered down juices during the first tri)  and lots of naps on the weekends.  I also start my day off with caffiene and have some to sip on until early afternoon...at least until the caffeine aversion kicks in
  • Only 5 weeks and the bloating is unreal! I’m miserable and already have to unbutton my jeans 🙈 Anyone have ideas how to help?? I feel like if I eat, I bloat, if I don’t eat I’m nauseous. Ugh. I don’t remember this with my first, lol.
  • Can’t believe how tired I am! This will be my first so I had no idea what to expect but napping at 10:30am was not it😂 I am also having cramps like mild period cramps which I’ve been told is normal but it makes me super nervous! Is anyone else cramping? 
  • Mood swings and headaches. The mood swings is one thing that really made me think I was pregnant. Watch out world 🤣
    Kimberly
    DS #1 11/08/10
    DS #2 due 10/20/16
  • @ladykaty91 If your jeans are uncomfortable, look up the hair tie method. Basically, you loop a hair tie so that your pants stay on even though they aren’t buckeled. It extends how long you can go before you have to buy maternity pants. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
  • STM here. Week 4 I had cramping and exhaustion. Now I’m just hitting 6 weeks and have just insane nipple sensitivity. Living in a sports bra lol. The brain fog and fatigue has been constant and I’m already forgetting everything. Food aversion/lack of appetite is beginning, so that’s fun. With my first I had almost none of this but I did have morning sickness. Just so happy to finally have a second go ❤️
  • And the nighttime nausea has hit tonight 🤪
  • @runnergirl2018 I was just going to ask on here who wasn’t getting sick yet, because I haven’t at all! Maybe it’s coming for me now!🤣
  • Oh I have to second the headaches, never really got them that often but my god had such a horrific migraine the other day I had to cancel my shift! You guys can keep them and the nausea thank you very much 😂
  • Started feeling a little cramping this morning. Trying not to worry since it sounds like others have felt it too. Maybe it means things are finally picking up for me because so far, symptoms have been extremely mild.
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave
  • Hi yall and congrats!
    So far, hypersensitive to smells and peeing all the time! Lol
  • I was so prepared for the all day nausea this time. I have snacks galore and sea bands and candies and …. All the things. Apparently, me getting what I expected is not allowed. Because this time I’m only nauseous post eating the wrong thing 🥴🥴 how do I know it’s the wrong thing? Because I get nauseous after 🤣 sigh. This should be fun. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
  • This is my 3rd pregnancy but first time getting THe metallic/bitter taste in my mouth with certain foods. Including my beloved Starbucks chai latte. And grapes. Not a fan! 🤣
  • I had barely any symptoms with my first and now at only 5 weeks this pregnancy is so different! My emotions are so crazy. I was craving eggs (also weird for me!) and my husband said he’d make me some and I cried cause I was so happy, lol. My nose is also super sensitive right now.
  • @binxybaby so far I've had very little symptoms as well and it's kinda nerve wracking. Like c'mon body, act pregnant! I won't compassion if I'm not as sick as last time but it would be nice to have the reassurance that everything is on track
  • @babywiik Seriously! I had one of those pregnancy tracking book things with my first and it said my symptoms started ramping up at 7 weeks so maybe this pregnancy will just mirror that one. I am 6 weeks today so I am going to try to enjoy my last week of freedom before morning sickness rears its ugly head.
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave
  • @runnergirl2018 Not the Starbucks chai latte! I'm sorry. Those are sooo good. Winter drinks just came out though so I'm chestnut praline all the way.
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave
  • @ladykaty91 Any chance it's multiples? 
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave
  • With my first I had sooo many symptoms, and with this one barely anything so far! I’ve had very mild cramping/twinges, pregnancy brain when calculating my due date (went by my fertile week instead 😂), but other then that really nothing. 6 weeks today. 

My first pregnancy I had mild cramping almost constantly, and was told it was normal without blood. I have a sweet healthy 8 month old little guy to show for it now, so try not to worry ladies. 💜
  • First time pregnant here and my nausea has been slowly getting worst this week - just hit 5 weeks. This is wild! Otherwise the fatigue just hit yesterday and I have been having light cramps on and off. So thirsty = lots of trips to the bathroom. 

This community is so nice to have for reassurance that all of this is super normal so thank you all! 
  • binxybaby said:
    @ladykaty91 Any chance it's multiples? 
    Omg I never would have thought of that 😳 Guess I’ll find out at my 1st appointment here in a few weeks! Lol
  • @howardme Oh my lord same! I am so tired and thirsty! I also definitely jinxed myself in this thread saying I wasn’t getting nausea because now I’m struggling! 
  • Anyone have symptoms disappear?? Third timer here and I don’t remember if mine did in the past. Last few days sore boobs, and random nausea and some fatigue. Today all my symptoms are super mild. Had my third HCG draw today, results on Monday, the first two are good and doubling like normal. 
  • @farmfamily21 I seem to remember suddenly losing symptoms a few times with my first (and panicking), but everything turned out fine. I think it's fairly normal!
  • I got up to get my son a diaper and I opened the fridge and had no idea why I was in there
    THE FRIDGE. 
    My brain is so foggy 😭😭 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
  • @farmfamily21 Definitely. My symptoms, while mild, come and go. The only consistent one has been sore boobs.
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave
  • Speaking of my boobs lol, they are so sore and I keep having the thought that if I hand express, the pain will go away. I know it won't, but wondering if other second time moms feel this way? I haven't breastfeed in over 2 years! 
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave
  • @binxybaby totally get the boob feeling as a 2nd time mom!

the brain fog has started today. I kept turning on the wrong streets doing my normal errands today and then went the pharmacy and it took me a couple attempts before I made sense taking 🤣🤣🤣
  • @binxybaby I got a sudden boob sensation this evening that reminded me of needing to nurse...hope that doesn't become a regular thing :D
  • @binxybaby hand expressing will not help. I breastfed through my first pregnancy and am still breastfeeding my two year old now. It does not help in the slightest. It’s actually really hard to keep breastfeeding because it hurts so dang much. 

Also would like to add it’s not fair at all that I am currently breastfeeding and my boobs still have the audacity to think they need to prepare themselves in anyway. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
  • Anybody have any bad back or side pain? Had a kind of scary moment today when I turned to my left a little quick and got shooting pain like a bad cramp on my left side more towards my back. I read that a lot of that kind of pain is normal as your body is stretching, etc. But as a first timer the fear and instant panic runs deep! 
  • @weezyfbaby1003 I’m a first timer too and I had that happen the other day!!!! I totally panicked and I have had back pain and I’m uncomfortable when I sleep. I’m 4 weeks and 2 days!!!! 
  • I’ve mostly been SUPER tired. Painfully tired. I can nap anywhere anytime. Especially after any decaf coffee lol my boobs are super sore and I get dizzy sometimes if I don’t eat or drink water on time. I also have a fun darkening of my skin on my chin that I also got with my daughter. Good thing we wear masks lol 
  • @tuxielove93 Seriously. So rude of them! 
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave
  • @weezyfbaby1003 I've been getting those random shooting pains in my abdomen...it's weird and of course, adds to my anxiety.
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave