January 2022 Moms

Dreams

Anyone else having really strange dreams? I can't be the only one. 

The last 3 nights I've dreamed of L&D. One night I dreamed my water broke and DH refused to take me to the hospital. Another night I dreamed I could see LO hand and feet impressions tjrough my belly then through my legs and I just pulled him off my legs and put him back in my belly after holding him. Another night indreemed my water broke and I had no idea and went for an appointment only to be sent to L&D for delivery. 

Re: Dreams

• I've definitely had weird dreams, but I don't think any of them involved the pregnancy or giving birth. I'll try to do better at remembering mine in the future and describe them here! 
  • Yep! Although I have very non realistic dreams all the time so during pregnancy they are extra weird. I’ve had lots of weird dreams about L&D/LO.
  • Loading the player...
  • Here's a weird dream I had last night: there was something going on in India, and my 4 year old heard about it in the news, so I proceeded to teach him about the history of India. In reality, I know very little about the history of India. Couldn't get more random than that. 
  • I had a teeth falling out dream that was pretty vivid. My teeth were coming out in chunks...like 4 teeth in a row. I only seemed mildly alarmed in the dream. Just like, oh well one more thing to deal with!