Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: go share in the soups GTKY thread this week if you haven't already! 😉 🥣

Re: Weekly check in w/o 11/1

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 5/7 13w3D

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Upcoming Appointments: 11/11 for an early gestational screen

How are you feeling?: meh- I’m feeling very gross. Super emotional, not sleeping well so that’s not helping. I’m already feeling like a blimp and it’s taking a toll. 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: NATM

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFetus Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
    @itsagalsworls1024 I feel all the same things- sleepless and blimp-like. Solidarity. 

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 5/19, 11+5

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Upcoming Appointments: next Monday for just a routine appt. Sad there won’t be a 12w US this time!

How are you feeling?: I was feeling fine while we were in Florida which made me a little anxious. Now I’m back to feeling blah and I haven’t been sleeping at ALL. 😴

Rants/Raves: DD got an ear infection / lots of congestion towards the end of our trip so she’s still out of daycare. DH and I are trying to juggle her back and forth today until my MIL can pick her up after she gets off work, but every time it’s my turn, all Dd does is cry for me. I swear DH cannot entertain her and just tries to work. I’m trying to not feel guilty that we traveled and she got sick. 

Questions: when do BMBs typically start HDBD? I can’t remember when we did it last time and I know some people have entered 2nd tri. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: due 5/7 13w3d

FTM/STM/TTM+: 4th

Upcoming Appointments: standard visit coming up next week on the 8th

How are you feeling?: pretty blah at the moment. Nausea is starting to go away, I’m just so freaking tired all the time

Rants/Raves: my colon sucks. I’m going to have to extend my gut healing diet and I’m tired of it and just want pasta

Questions: none right now

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:
    May 29 / 10w2d

FTM/STM/TTM+:
    TTM with my surprise Hurricane Ida baby

Upcoming Appointments:
    Just had my 2nd u/s and NIPT done yesterday!

How are you feeling?:
    Nauseous if I don’t graze every couple hours, still fatigued, RLP is a b*tch already

Rants/Raves: 
    I’m sooooo jealous of everybody now hitting the 2nd tri!! I feel like the caboose of the group 😭

Questions: 
    NATM

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: May 28th, 10 weeks, 3 days

Upcoming Appointments: Nov 17th for NT scan

How are you feeling?: I was feeling better yesterday but last night I had trouble sleeping and the nausea came back again this morning. So far I haven’t thrown up this pregnancy (I did only once with DD), but I am getting tired of constant mild nausea nearly every morning.

Rants/Raves: I’m too tired to think of any today lol

Questions: nope
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 5/4, 13w6d

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Upcoming Appointments: Standard visit on 11/12 

How are you feeling?: I felt awful yesterday, but today I'm back to feeling much better! I do wake up at least once in the middle of the night normally due to a nightmare or just randomly, but thankfully I'm able to fall back asleep. Not looking forward to the insomnia everyone's been talking about in the symptoms thread. 

Rants/Raves: We have our small gender reveal this week and I'm so excited!! It's been so tough not to peek online 😬 DH and I are leaning towards a boy, so I will be genuinely shocked if it's a girl. 

Questions: None

• Options
    I am 10 weeks today! EDD- 5/31

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Upcoming Appointments: I have an appt on Friday with blood work for my NIPT 

How are you feeling?: Horrible! My stomach is so upset lately. Food is a touchy subject. Completely overwhelmed with parenting 2 kids and 2 dogs on top of work and feeling sick. 

Rants/Raves: I’ll give a rave for a chick fil a breakfast. That is the biggest source of joy in my life right now 😂 My only rant is that I can feel myself gaining weight and I’m going to need more clothes. 

Questions: I’ve never had the NT scan before, but am getting it this time. Is it as long as a typical ultrasound? I know they look at and measure the neck, what else should I expect?

• Options
    @MrsLaLaBug May 29th here too! Just had my due date moved up from June 4th. 
  • Options
    @MrsLaLaBug I feel the same!  May 21 here. By the time I am in the second trimester it will be old news here!
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: May 21 (11 weeks 3 days)

Upcoming Appointments: None and Im not loving it. After having so many at first it feels weird to be 4 weeks away from a checkup. I am waiting on the genetic test results so I hope to hear soon!  The bloodwork was taken Friday. 

How are you feeling?: depends on the minute. I am starting to not be nauseous all day so that’s been nice!  But pants aren’t buttoning which isn’t as nice 😊. 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: May 11/12+6

Upcoming Appointments: Nov 30

How are you feeling?:nausea is calming down but the insomnia/tiredness has picked up

Rants/Raves: heard the heart today which is always nice but there was a lot of interference on the machine that it was hard to hear.

Questions: not right now

• Options
    pajamstagramspajamstagrams member
    edited November 2021
    @gadzooks_3 with this pregnancy and with DD, chicken was my absolute least favorite meat early on. The thought of a chicken breast 🤢🤢 but I can handle it cooked in other things (enchiladas, quesadillas, etc)

Eta: will be thinking of you tomorrow for your scan 🤞
  • Options
    @gadzooks_3 thinking of you tomorrow for your scan!!!
  • Options
    @gadzooks_3 sending positive vibes for your scan tomorrow!!!! 

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  5/27 ...10+4

FTM/STM/TTM+: Third time mom

Upcoming Appointments: 11/15 I have my 12 week appointment, NT scan and will get my blood draw for NIPT testing

How are you feeling?:  Starting to be a bit less exhausted and less nauseas.  Was able to start eating lunch again and more real food rather than toast for every meal.  I live in yoga pants as a SAHM and my jeans have some stretch in the waist.  I haven't gained any weight and don't think I look any different which seems strange to me being a third pregnancy and all.  I need to try on real jeans and see if they still fit.  I had been dieting before getting unexpectedly pregnant so I had only just gotten back into an old favorite pair of jeans again.    Will try them on to see if I notice a big difference.

Rants/Raves: My 2 year old has been VERY 2 the past few days.  Huge meltdowns over getting into her car seat, sleep sack, transitions between home/school etc.  It has been very challenging.  And I am grumpy and moody so its harder for me to have as much patience as I would like with her.  My 4 yr old has been pretty flexible given the 2 yr olds behavior thankfully.

• Options
    @aca12017 the two year old thing… I get it. The BEST when they are sweet and the worst when they are not. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day to give you some relief!

@gadzooks_3 thinking of you!!!
  • Options
    Rants/Raves: rave: I'm loving the activity level on the board right now! 

Me too me too!!! I feel like y’all are the ONLY ones who “get it” and can commiserate right now. None of my other friends my age are pg right now and haven’t been for years! 😂

• Options
    @gadzooks_3 thinking of you today and hoping all goes well at your appt.
  • Options
    @gadzooks_3 thinking of you today and hoping for good news ❤️
  • Options
    @gadzooks_3 Thinking of you today! <3<3<3

@aca12017 @brookejay06 OMG the 2 is strong in my toddler today, too. Sorry to all our neighbors who had to listen to her screaming in the hall at 8am that she "wanted to lay on the carpet!!!!" instead of going to daycare. 

@laketide I've been rocking unbuttoned pants for the last few days because my maternity pants and leggings are all in the laundry. ;-) Mostly doable because I've just been laying on the couch.

@tacosandtums My nuchal was longer than a regular ultrasound. I think it lasted 30-45 minutes? Part of that was because baby was laying on its back and would not turn so the tech could look (I hear this is a very common issue, lol). She also looked at arms, legs, hands, but I'm not sure if that's normal or she was killing time waiting for baby.

Sorry I'm late to the party; I've been barely functional! PSA to get your flu shot if you haven't already! Seriously kicking myself. 

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 14w0d, 5/4

Upcoming Appointments: Routine appointment 11/10

How are you feeling?: Like crap, but just because I'm sick. Otherwise, I commiserate with those feeling like blimps!

Rants/Raves: My aversion to smells is completely gone... because I'm so congested I can't smell anything. 

Questions: None

• Options
    @gadzooks_3 thinking of you today!!

I hated the thought of chicken up until a week ago. I just started eating it again, but can't think of it before I eat it. 
  • Options
    @brookejay06
    @Bababatty

2 years old is so hard!  Thankfully today was better.  "lay on the carpet" ....too funny!

Over the summer I decided I wanted to go back to work part time while the girls are in preschool.  At the time, I wasn't planning/expecting to be pregnant.  The want to go back to work hasn't gone away and so despite being in the first trimester I sent my resume in and have an interview on Friday. 
    .....eeek!  I won't say anything about being pregnant until an offer but its a bit nerve racking/exciting

• Options
    @third2022 good luck! Definitely exciting!!
    @jandawg today I learned what poutine is 🤣
    @Bababatty thanks! That is promising. DH gets to come to that one and since he missed the viability US I’m hoping he gets a good look 😍
  • Options
    I feel like I can tag so many of you with this....the sleepless nights and the blimp feeling. The food aversions and then the nausea. 

@third2022 I have to wear jeans at work and have had to go from my high waist skinny jeans to my lower rise ones to have them button. I'm giving it another week before I have to find a new solution. 

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: May 1 14w4d

Upcoming Appointments: 11/16

How are you feeling?: depends no the day. Some days are great and other days are full of aches and pains. I've been noticing I have had a few headaches this week due to the crazy FL weather...one day humid, one day chilly.

Rants/Raves: I'm back to work after a week off and woof. Can we just fast forward to Dec 26th?!

Questions: n/a

GTKY: go share in the soups GTKY thread this week if you haven't already! 
  • Options
    @and946 you’re the other bookend! 5/31 due date here 
  • Options
    13w6d

FTM/STM/TTM+:
    TTM+

Upcoming Appointments:
    Not until December.

How are you feeling?:
    little better, nausea doesn't hit until the ravenous hunger gets left unchecked too long, still exhausted. This week has started with achy lower back and hips, so definitely needing a pregnancy pillow very soon.

Rants/Raves: 
    Can it be Thanksgiving week already? I'm ready for the holiday AND the 4-day weekend! 

Questions: 
    N/A
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • Options
    13w2d

FTM/STM/TTM+:
    FTM

Upcoming Appointments:
    Nov. 19th

How are you feeling?:
    Nausea is fading, but still hits randomly. Energy is slowly increasing. My biggest complaint right now is HORRIBLE headaches. 

Rants/Raves: 
    We are going on a week long cruise leaving this Sunday. A bit of a baby moon. I was not pregnant when we originally booked it so I had to call and cancel my unlimited drink package. That was a bummer, but I bought unlimited dining! I should be mostly packed by now, but I'm procrastinating because I'm nervous to see how I look in a swim suit right now....

Questions:
    NATM
  • Options
    @nikkimc8 exciting! We are going on a cruise at the end of January.  You’ll have to share what it was like being pregnant on a cruise!! Lol 
  • Options
    Me again. Went to my regular OB today and she changed my due date back to 5/27. The doctor last time went with the dating ultrasound but my OB prefers to go by the LMP if it measures within 5 days of that. So I’m 11 weeks today, not 10+4! Now I have go
    Update my calendar one more time….
  • Options
    I definitely will. We are currently on a 10 hour drive to Galveston which I was VERY nervous about. So far so good though! Slept about 3 hours and no nausea yet. 4 hour away from the hotel now! 😁
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: May 16 / 12weeks 5dsys

FTM/STM/TTM+: 4thTM

Upcoming Appointments: November 24

How are you feeling?: emotional, nauseous, heightened gag reflex, horrible seasonal allergies which doesn’t help with the gag reflex

Rants/Raves: rave: we sold our house last month! rant: we haven’t found a house to buy yet and we close December 7,

Questions: