1st Trimester
Options

I feel normal

6wks1day pregnant and I feel so normal . I only have some sore breast here and there, peeing a lot , and hungry . Is it normal to feel like this . Any mommies had feel like this ? 

Re: I feel normal

• Options
    marchbby said:
    6wks1day pregnant and I feel so normal . I only have some sore breast here and there, peeing a lot , and hungry . Is it normal to feel like this . Any mommies had feel like this ? 
    Feel blessed you are not puking your guts out :) yes it can be 100% normal.  
  • Options
    Very normal.  But can also change suddenly.   With my first, I probably had no symptoms until 8-9 weeks, then proceeded to puke every day, at least once for the rest of my pregnancy.   Other pregnancies, I knew I was pregnant by symptoms before I took a test.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had all the symptoms when I miscarried. 

I had very minimal symptoms besides food aversions and sore boobs with my son… 

Be thankful and enjoy the ride! 
  • Options
    I am also 6 weeks and 1 day and I feel pretty normal too! Besides the occasional sore breasts and peeing. I was feeling terrified that something was wrong, but it's reassuring knowing other people are in the same boat! Trying to calm my nerves
  • Options
    Third pregnancy- and yes it's normal! It's still really early, but even then I didn't have a lot of symptoms with either baby. Just sore boobs with #1 (but not with #2) and #3. With my second, I had ZERO symptoms. Don't worry too much about it. 
  • Options
    I know the feeling! I'm 5 weeks, 2 days and feel pretty normal. Sometimes, I feel a stretching sensation in my abdomen, but otherwise, nothing. This is my second and I had way more symptoms at this point with my son.
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave