July 2022 Moms

***TW*** Spotting/Bleeding/Threatened Loss Support Thread

This thread is for support and questions around spotting/bleeding. 🖤

Conversations surrounding these issues can be discussed here freely. The TW in the title applies for the whole thread. Please beware of reading ahead if you think you might be triggered by conversations about spotting/bleeding. 

Finally, remember that most of us are not medical professionals, and even if we were, it's always best to call/visit your doctor with questions or concerns. Feel free to ask questions and voice concerns, but please do not expect anyone here to be able to offer you anything but support. The most important thing to do is to call your doctor. They can offer answers; we can offer support. 🖤

Copied from Feb BMB.

Re: ***TW*** Spotting/Bleeding/Threatened Loss Support Thread

• Super small amount of brownish discharge. Trying really hard not to panic. When I had my miscarriage in August there was red blood and cramping. No cramping right now. Praying it is just implantation bleeding. Will be 5wks (I think) on Tuesday. 
  • @farmfamily21 FX everything is ok and this is a sticky baby❤
  • Loading the player...
  • Trying really hard not to get attached yet… I’ve had 4 early miscarriages and my gut says this may be another one. Intermittent spotting, quant on Friday was only 11… good news is that tests were getting darker until this morning… but my urine may have been a little more diluted compared to the others. So fingers crossed and hopefully will have an answer soon. If it is a chemical I just want to bleed and move on. 
  • I had lots of bleeding with my first child and was told I was going to lose her but she came out just fine and is now a healthy child. So I'm trying not to freak out too much that this time I'm bleeding alot again... except this morning I found a little clot... ugh
  • I'm pretty sure I just lost my baby. About 45 minutes ago I started bleeding and its been like a thick period since. I wish you all the best with the rest of your pregnancy♡
  • @babywiik I’m so sorry 💔 
  • oh @babywiik I’m so incredibly sorry 🖤
  • @babywiik I am so very sorry to hear this. Sending lots of virtual hugs your way <3
  • @babywiik I’m so sorry Mama 😞 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • @babywiik I'm so sorry. You are not alone. ❤❤
  • @babywiik I'm so sorry. Hugs to you, mama. ❤
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave
  • @babywiik so very sorry ❤️
  • I’ve been spotting brown or brown discharge since Thursday. Went to my doctor and had a vaginal Ultrasound. Saw baby and baby’s heartbeat and no signs of where the bleeding is coming from. Because it’s brown she thinks it’s from implantation and has just pooled in there since. Still have brown when I wipe. I’m nervous. Had an ectopic in July 2019 but that one had always felt uncomfortable and had right side pains all the time. That pregnancy felt very odd. This one feels totally fine and completely different. No pain or cramps. I wish this was easier, counting each day of each week has been torture. 
  • I think I’m the next to bow out. This morning had really bad right side pain and right lower back pain. Thought maybe constipation. My nurse called with HCG which was doubling like it was supposed to. The last draw was Friday. I talked with her about the pain. About 2hrs later started bleeding and it has gotten period like amount. No cramping yet. Nurse had me get HCG checked again and will find out tomorrow. After the miscarriage in August I was really praying this one would stick. 😞
  • @farmfamily21 I’m so sorry. I hope this isn’t an MC. Sending love and comfort your way. ❤️
  • @farmfamily21 I'm so sorry that this is happening and you're in limbo until tomorrow. Sending lots of peaceful vibes to you <3
  • @farmfamily21 Hopefully it isn't a MC, but my thoughts are with you! 
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave
  • Hey all, looks like I’m out. Repeat beta on Friday had dropped by half. I started having some light bleeding over the weekend and beta today dropped down to 27. Best wishes to all of you ❤️
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• My heart is with you @farmfamily21 ❤❤ Wishing you all the love and care through these days no matter the outcome. I'll be praying for you.

@shortstack930 I'm so sorry for your loss. Wishing you well and keeping you in my heart. 💜💜

I'm a multi-loss mama (in case you missed the intros, I find it hard to keep up with everyone's story) and I really like following 'The Worst Girl Gang Ever' on Instagram. They have very good resources for mama's, partners, friends ❤ 

• @babywiik @farmfamily21  @shortstack930 I'm so sorry ladies for what you have/are going through. Take care of yourselves ❤️❤️
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @shortstack930 @farmfamily21 My heart goes out to you guys and I'm so sorry for your losses, take care of yourselves as best you can  ❤️
  • Update
    Officially out. HCG went from 260 to 298 in 3 days plus back pain and bleeding. Best wishes to everyone. Hopefully third time is the charm for me. 
  • @farmfamily21 I'm so very sorry. Sending lots of peace, love, and light your way <3
  • I may be the next one out. I got my HCG results from my blood draw yesterday and it’s only at 98. I’m 4 weeks today so I’m really hoping I ovulated late (I wasn’t charting or anything like that). Not to mix threads but they’re going to see if they can test progesterone from the sample I gave yesterday and I’ll go back Thursday to draw more blood to check levels. I feel so sad and heartbroken. 😭
  • @sunshineandlemons if you're 4 weeks exactly, around 100 is what they like to see (assuming a CD14 ovulation date). Don't count yourself out yet!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Thanks @inthewoods23. I’m really hopeful. It’s been a rollercoaster of emotions today. The nurse I talked to initially had told me it was low and the second nurse that called with my progesterone results (which were good, thank God) said they were normal for where I’m at. So, I’m just going to stay positive until I get the results from the next blood draw on Thursday. 
  • @sunshineandlemons I am thinking of you!! I hope you get good news on Thursday. 
  • crybabiescrybabies member
    edited November 2021
     sunshineandlemons

My HcG was 150 at 4 weeks. Until you have two results 48 hours apart don’t fret. 98 isn’t terrible for your gestational age. Even ovulating a couple days late makes a huge difference 
  • @babywiik @farmfamily21 @shortstack930 I'm so sorry ladies. My thoughts are with you  <3
  • I’ve been having brown spotting for a couple days so my OB got me in for an early ultrasound. I thought I’d be 7 weeks but I’m measuring 6, and the heartbeat was slightly low for gestational age. I’ve kept spotting since then and am so stressed and anxious. I had a miscarriage between my first 2 kids and dread the thought of going through that again. I get checked again next week and time is crawling til then. Trying to be optimistic but it’s so hard.
  • Hi @2022momof3 - I have experienced a number of losses before getting to this point. I fully know the anxiety and the struggle to be optimistic, and it is so hard ❤

I try to stay neutral and that helps me feel more at peace. I tell myself many times a day that nothing I do will keep a pregnancy that isn't meant to be. Whatever will happen, will happen and I try to take comfort in that and I find it helps alleviate any pressure I put on myself.

Thinking of you and praying for the best possible outcome. ❤❤❤
  • Thank you so much, I really appreciate it
  • big hugs and happy thoughts to you @2022momof3

I actually came her because i just had what looks like maybe some very light brown spotting and feel a little crampy today.  6 weeks today and have my first US previously scheduled in a few days.  had a MMC in August so feeling very anxious.  I've been trying to be really optimistic and hopeful but this also has me scared
  • Hope your ultrasound goes well @runnergirl2018
  • Currently trying to remain calm while I wait for the REs office to call me back.  Bright red bleeding started this afternoon. No cramping at this point and so far the bleeding is light, but I'm very nervous about the color of the bleeding.  It's definitely not old from implantation. 
  • Thinking of you, @zwink1 ❤️ keep us posted.
  • @zwink1 thinking of you! on a positive note, i had light red bleeding last friday (exactly 6w) and spotted throughout the weekend. had an ultrasound on monday and baby is doing well! even heard the heartbeat. remain calm and sending you prayers!