July 2022 Moms

Is cramping normal?

I don’t remember cramping very much with my twins. Iv also had 4 chemical pregnancies and cramped during all of those. I had my hcg levels and progesterone levels tested. My hcg came back at 132 then two days later 427. And progesterone was at 20.4 my doc said it doesn’t look like it will be another chemical pregnancy. But is anyone else cramping randomly? I’m 4 weeks 5 days due July 1

Re: Is cramping normal?

• That's a great hcg rise!  I've definitely noticed a lot more random uterus twinges and random stabby pains than I remember from last time.  I'm not sure if it's just faulty memory, or if I'm more sensitive to the twinges this time having been through a pregnancy before. 

Also, you may want to change your generic "knottie" username to something more memorable, so others are better able to recognize you. If you go to the "read this first" post and look at the first reply, there's a link with instructions on how to change your username. 

• It's very normal for me. It FREAKED ME OUT with my first, but minor cramping without any bleeding is a normal part of pregnancy. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Loading the player...
  • dianekelly89dianekelly89 member
    edited November 2021
    Hi, I used to get cramps over my body during my pregnancy. Prenatal massage during pregnancy has various benefits, including a sense of wellbeing, enhanced relaxation, and better sleep. It is essential to seek the advice of a massage therapist who specializes in pregnancy massage and has received training in safe techniques. Massage can help you to relax and release your muscles while also lowering stress chemicals in your body. It can also improve blood flow, which is crucial during pregnancy, and keep your lymphatic system running smoothly. The massage was quite beneficial to me during my pregnancy and my doctor recommended it since I was experiencing body cramps.