Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Friday 10/29

abjm0325abjm0325 member
edited October 2021 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Friday 10/29

• Month/Cycle: 2/2 AL

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, vitamins

R/R: Rant: Tried to seduce DH this morning to no avail. Dude, you have one job! Sigh. If this doesn't turn out to be our month I think we'll have to have a talk about having more of a schedule (romantic, I know) as I am tired of being the only one watching the calendar and worrying about timing.  Rave: It's Friday! Looking forward to some Halloween festivities and visits with family this weekend. 

CS/Q: Nope

• Month/Cycle: 4/4AL

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM, OPKs, prenatal vitamins, DTD

R/R: Sorry I have been MIA. We had a huge storm roll though and it took out our power and a lot of our trees/fence. We had to pack up everyone and head to my parents house. We've been there since Wednesday night and will most likely be there until Sunday. Our power restoration estimate is Saturday 6pm. We had to put in an insurance claim and wait to hear if they will be giving us enough to cover all the damages so fingers crossed for that. Some pictures in spoiler of the tree damage. The one in the front is the one that ripped the wires off the house and blocked the road. The other one with roots is taller than I am. The hole that it created in the ground, I could stand in and be even with the ground. 

CS/Q: Thanks to the storm and being up all night I got one high temp on CD10, but my chart is so pretty that I don't want to discard that temp lol. OPKs are getting darker, but no positive yet. Thinking today might be O day.

Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Loading the player...
  • @abjm0325 We must have posted at the same time, so sorry I missed yours. I feel you on the seducing the husband. It does suck to have to be the one thinking about timing and "watching the clock." I hope you guys are able to get on the same page. 
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• @tessiesmom26 As if we didn't already shoulder enough of the burden in this process! Argh. That storm sounds like it was pretty scary. Glad you guys are okay and hopefully the insurance will cover all of the damage. 
  • @abjm0325 ughhhhh, I feel you on the timing stuff. It's super frustrating for sure. I hope a schedule works out for you guys.

@tessiesmom26 oof, that looks rough, I'm glad everyone is okay! Sorry that all happened with the displacement right at O time.

Month/Cycle: 12/12

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: bbt, cm, opks, cinnamon, metformin for me, vit e and c for him

R/R: BUSY day today, was super busy at work, plus one of those days where I was just running late for everything I was doing. But we're both covid boosted now, and off tomorrow, which is very nice and needed.

CS/Q: looks like O is shaping up to be right on time Sunday, metformin really has been a miracle drug for me.

• @fantasyflyte I hope you all get to enjoy your day off together with minimal side effects!