Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday 10/26

paytonpedropaytonpedro member
edited October 2021 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Tuesday 10/26

• I edited this post to put space between the disclaimer and month/cycle that I forgot to do before I posted.

Month/Cycle: 5/5AL

CD/DPO: 18

Timing: no

Typical LP length: 10/11 days

Testing: no

R/R: I think I’ve ovulated at this point and if not…  well then I’m sticking around here anyways. Mh pissed me off before bed last night and he was still holding a grudge this morning that I was very appropriately upset. He’s annoying. It’s another rainy day and I have no plans which feel great. He’s a mailman and I hope it rains on him all day  😊

CS/Q:

• @paytonpedro I appreciate your very specific hope for YH's day :) It looks like you belong here from your chart 👍

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 21/8

Timing: -1, O

Typical LP length: 11

Testing: possibly Sat if no AF (for drinking purposes)

R/R: All geared up for my massive Zoom class today. In five hours I can relax! And it's Great British Bakeoff night! And I got steak for dinner because I had a coupon and I haven't had a steak in for-ev-er. So yeah, really looking forward to my evening :D

CS/Q: Not today. After our lengthy discussion yesterday I've decided I'm overriding FF and calling CD13 O day. I am very please to have made a decision 😂
  • Loading the player...
  • @paytonpedro I'm sorry you're fighting with YH! 

@Paturkey I hope your class goes well today! Sounds like you've got a great evening planned!

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 26/4 day post FET

Timing: FET

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: Beta 11/1

R/R: Pretty sure I did my PIO shot a little too low today because it hurt like hell. I need to have DH draw the circles again for me. It's hard to do it to myself, especially trying to do the shot on my left side. I'm just ready for next week to be here so we can find out if this worked.

CS/Q: nope
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• @paturkey your evening sounds like it’s going to be great! I hope your class goes quickly and smoothly!

@shortstack930 ouch! Hopefully you hit the right spot. 
  • Thanks, gals!

@shortstack930 Sorry your shot hurt today. Hopefully DH can help you out with targets. I hope Monday gets here before you know it!

• edited October 2021
    @shortstack930 my fingers are still crossed so hard for you. yeah, doing your own pio shots is the weirdest and so hard to feel like you've hit the right spot.
    @paytonpedro welcome to the other side, my friend!
    @paturkey congrats on deciding to override FF! I'm going to do the same.

Month/Cycle: meh

CD/DPO: 17/5? FF thinks 3 but I reject that

Timing: good or bad we'll probably never know

Typical LP length: 15-16

Testing: maybe 12dpo

R/R: i've been using a sleep app mostly because i love data and i was kinda curious what i might learn, but it turns out that it just picks up on my dog's snoring all night long and the app thinks it's me. harrumph, i am offended.

CS/Q: FF gave me crosshairs today for cd14 but as @paturkey and i learned yesterday discarding any one of my temps between today and last thursday produces O days that vary from cd11 to cd 14. my money remains on cd12 maybe early cd13.

History
    I am doing this on my own. Left ovary and fallopian tube removed due to cyst/necrosis just after birth. Right ovary and tube still purport to function.
    Began TTC in Aug '18 @ age 35
    5 or 6 (or 7?!) cycles using frozen donor sperm, ICI. All BFN
    Mar-Jun '19 IUIs, all BFN
    Began process of referral for RE in spring of '19, blood tests confirm low AMH (.54) but all else is good.
    May '19 HSG shows open tube, but ultrasound suggests fibroids
    MRI in June '19 confirms two large fibroids, one growing through wall of uterus
    In June '19 I move from California to Oregon, disrupting my insurance, referrals, etc. 5 months spent piecing it all back together.
    Nov. '19 attempted myomectomy (vaginal approach) failed. 2nd surgery using laparoscopic method in Jan '20 is successful.
    April '20 --> June '20, natural IUIs, all BFN.
    July? saline ultrasound and bubble test demonstrate open tube
    July '20 clomid cycle cancelled for thin lining
    Aug-Oct, 3 femara cycles, all BFN
    RE referral. While waiting to set up an appointment Nov-Jan,I continue with natural cycles and ICI, using a known donor, BFN...
    Jan '21 more bloodwork, AMH is worse (.30), FSH high albeit not catastrophic at 13.2. hysteroscopy all good. "looks cozy!" says the RE.
    Feb '21, injectables (menopur, novarel), iui, BFN (doc said the frozen donor sperm sample had the "best numbers she'd ever seen!")
    Mar '21, injectables, iui cancelled due to lack of follicles, converted to at home-insem. BFN
    May '21, first IVF round cancelled due to cyst.
    July '21 IVF: standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 7; 6 days of stims. 8 eggs retrieved, 7 mature, 5 fertilize, 4 made it to blast. 3 are 4AB, 1 is 4BB. PGT-A results all abnormal.
    Oct '21 somewhat improved AMH (.51) and significantly improved FSH (8.9). Maybe it's all the pills I swallow.
    Dec -21, standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 5; 11 days of stims. retrieval yields 5, 4M, 2 reach day-6 blast (4AB & 4BB). 1 low-level mosaic (chr. 3 deletion), 1 complex abnormal.
    Feb '22 FET (low-level mosaic): CP.
    May '22 egg retrieval, lupron flare protocol. HGH priming for 1 month before stims; md lupron 20/20u daily; menopur 225, follistim 225, 10k trigger after 8 days of stims; AFC 10; 13 retrieved; 10 mature; 8 fertilized. All frozen at 2PN for later thaw, grow, and biopsy.
    July '22 egg retrieval same protocol: 9 days of stims; AFC 8; 10 retrieved, 8 mature, 4 fertilized and frozen.
    Sept '22 ER same protocol: AFC 10; 12 retrieved, 11 mature, 11 fertilized.
    From the 3 retrievals, 7 survived to day 5-6 blastocyst, from which I have 2 normal embryos!
    Jan 20, Fully medicated FET, baby aspirin, dexamethasone, acupuncture, and as much woo as I can stand (which isn't very much). BFN.
    July 23, Natural FET + baby aspirin. BFN.
  • @paytonpedro your rainy day hopes for YH had me chuckling lol MH and I were fighting yesterday too, and I'm still annoyed but he's been sick for over a week now so I guess that's punishment enough lol 

@Paturkey sounds like an awesome evening to me! 

@shortstack930 ahh that sounds really tough. I'm hoping with you that it works.

@optimistgardener oh no :lol: I tried one of those before too, but my husband snores so it didn't work out lol supposedly Apple Watches can track sleep, but I don't really love the idea of wearing it to bed, it's a little bulky.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 18/6

Timing: -2

Typical LP length: I don't even know anymore? I used to think 14 but now seeing that I O'd earlier than I always thought, maybe 16?? Who knows.

Testing: Probably not.

R/R: I think working from home will always be a rave for me. Looking forward to a nap later, I haven't been sleeping the best. Ended up napping for 2 hours after work yesterday and it was glorious.

CS/Q: I don't even know what's happening. lol chaotic temps, random fertile CM after O. I'm guessing it probably shouldn't look this way.

• @optimistgardener LMAO re: your sleep app!! I used to have a Fit Bit that tracked my sleep and it was disturbing to see how restless it was.

@annanbby working from home sounds great! I love long afternoon naps.
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• @paytonpedro haha you and me both are just like pretty sure we're here, but no idea

@Paturkey oh steak sounds so good! Enjoy!

@shortstack930 trying to remember where the PIO goes is hard after a couple days when the circles wash away. I always tried to remember it based on where my underwear or pants sat in comparison to the circles. Idk about you but I always worried I was going to hit my pelvic bone or something :#

@optimistgardener that's hilarious that it picks up your dog's snoring haha

@annanbby rarely have I taken the opportunity to nap at home while WFH. I only have when I've been super tired in the afternoon. Feels awesome to be able to do, that's for sure

Month/Cycle: 12 AL

CD/DPO: 20/3 or 4?

Timing: technically 0, +1 if 3dpo, but those were both right after midnight so it was more like -1, 0

Typical LP length: 12 days

Testing: this weekend

R/R: 2 years ago today was our fun road trip to Chattanooga and Atlanta for the aquariums. This trip was a little over a month after we had gotten confirmation via blood work that our FET failed. Apparently I'm super into being an open book and am considering making that comment when I share the memory on FB. Guess I want everyone to know our business haha.

CS/Q: idk wtf to think here. There's clearly a sustained shift at this point, but that big temp shift was before my positive opk. I know for sure I didn't miss my surge as my CD15 opk was 0.36 at 10:20 that night with 6am on CD16 being 0.7. Peak at 11:20, dropped to 0.59 4 hours later, but an increase to 0.7 just after midnight on CD17. HMM

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause