Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Monday 10/25

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Monday 10/25

• Options

Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: Temping, charting, OPKs, pnv, DTD, sex

R/R: We went bowling yesterday for my birthday and it was sooooo nice! I love bowling as a hobby and have bowled in leagues with my mom (it runs in the family haha). I usually bowl candlepin as I'm from New England but the alley near us only has 10 pin. I did okay but I told MH that I found a new spot to go for some "me time haha". Rant: ugh it is 37 degrees and raining here....I'm just glad it isn't snowing yet haha. But we haven't winterized the outside yet and it is giving me anxiety!

CS/Q: Not much going on really 

• Options
    @jellie603 I love bowling! DH is really good at it, and his mom is in a league that he wishes he could join (work schedule wouldn't allow for it unfortunately). I am a huge candlepin fan as well (MA!) but DH likes ten pin. Glad you had a great birthday! I feel you on the weather too, brrr this morning and all this week. The rain isn't helping though. 

Month/Cycle: 3/4AL

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM, OPKs, PNVs, DTD

R/R: Lots of rain this week is going to make for a cold, sleepy week. We had a great weekend though, so I can't complain. We had our anniversary dinner on Saturday (anniversary is this coming Thursday) and the food was SO GOOD! We then went to a new-ish bar down the road that was all 90s retro memorabilia and arcade games. It was a blast! I kicked DHs ass at table hockey and ski-ball so that was pretty fun!

CS/Q: Don't want to jinx it, but I am pretty proud of myself for temping all on time so far this cycle!

Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    anniemarie887anniemarie887 member
    edited October 2021

Month/Cycle: 11/3AL

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: vitamins, acupuncture, need to remember to buy OPKs 

R/R: we had a jam packed weekend, which was fun, but i legit got nothing done around the house and that gives me major anxiety! we bought fall plants first weekend of october and still haven't planted them, eeeeek!

CS/Q:  nada

@tessiesmom26 @jellie603 oh gosh, i love bowling but i am terribly inconsistent. you do not want me on your team, total wildcard. could be like 3 strikes in a row or just straight gutter balls. lol!