Questions: 

GTKY: Halloween costumes this year!

Re: Weekly Check-In: w/o 10/18

• pajamstagramspajamstagrams member
    edited October 2021
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 5/16 , 10 wks

FTM/STM/TTM+: stm
    Upcoming Appointments: next Friday for nipt

How are you feeling?: Like I'm not getting any sleep! Between the finger numbness (which is getting better), constant peeing, and sciatica, I'm just beat!  Also it seems the "pee every hour" train arrived this weekend so that's been fun. Come on, uterus, time to move up and out!!

Rants/Raves: rant: our ceiling fan is making a funny noise and it woke us up MOTN the other day, so now we have to keep it off and our room gets so hot and stuffy 😩. At least there's a cold front here now but later this week it's getting back up in the mid 80s so that will be fun. 

Questions: nope

GTKY: Halloween costumes this year! 😂 😂 We have DD's picked but I don't think DH and I will dress up because I am way too lazy to even think about it. And if we do, it certainly won't match lol. 

Edit spacing
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 9w5d

FTM/STM/TTM+: 4th time mom 

Upcoming Appointments: First ultrasound on October 20th

How are you feeling?: Nausea and food aversions are not as bad, was able to drink coffee this morning after not having any for weeks. 

Rants/Raves: My oldest started kindergarten today and I am an emotional wreck. I can't stop worrying and won't be able to relax until she's home 😩

Questions: None

GTKY: Halloween costumes this year! DH and I are going to a Halloween party next week and I'd like to dress up as Wreck it Ralph & Venellope but I want to thrift the items needed and I'm not sure I'll be able to find them. 

My 5 yr old DD is going to be wonder woman
    4 yr old DS is Chase from paw patrol 
    1 yr old DD will be a bee 
  • Loading the player...
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 5/7 sooo…I think like 11+2? 

FTM/STM/TTM+: 4TM

Upcoming Appointments: none until November 8

How are you feeling?: kinda nauseous still but mostly just tired.

Rants/Raves: we just got back from a long weekend in Banner Elk, NC (blue ridge mountains) and it was an absolute blast…but now my kids are all wild lol. So we’re going light on the homeschool today and relying way too much on screen time, but mamas going crazy so I’m giving it a pass today

Questions: none today

GTKY: Halloween costumes this year! So I absolutely hate Halloween 😬😂 I won’t be dressing up but my kids are going trick or treating and to a fall festival at church. DD1 wants to be a fairy and DD2 has requested a full body unicorn onesie 😂 no idea what I’ll do with DS, but probably just something super simple
  • @skc040512 ahhh, a fellow hater! 🙌 There is nothing (or very little) enjoyable about Halloween to me 😂 I actually don't mind dressing up, but only if someone else gets everything for me and I don't even have to think about *anything*, including chosing a costume. Which never happens lol. 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 5/6, 11+3

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Upcoming Appointments: 10/28 is my 12 wk appointment 

How are you feeling?: Some random gagging, otherwise good

Rants/Raves: uggghhh my rant is the clusterf*ck of a morning getting my NIPT drawn this morning… an hour before my appointment the clinic called and said they have no lab coverage this week or next week so I can either wait several weeks or go to the main hospital lab. I said I’d go to the main lab but the soonest appointment time was a 1.5 hr later than my original appointment. So I shifted childcare around, had to go pick up the kit from the clinic and then go to the hospital, wait forever, got called back and when they opened the box another patient’s name was prewritten on the labels on both vials. After some phone calls, a new set of vials hand delivered from MFM, and assurances from managers that any other prewritten label vials were being destroyed…. my NIPT is drawn and sent in  :# they ended up telling me that the original phlebotomist from the clinic was fired THIS morning (hence the short notice on rescheduling) for several other issues and finding that he had been pre labeling vials was just the icing on the cake. OMFG.. How terrifying and I’m so thankful it was caught. 

Questions: 

GTKY: Halloween costumes this year!  The kiddos costumes are lost somewhere in USPS transit, eeeek. They were supposed to be here on the 12th so I hope they are still coming. One is a pumpkin and one is a mermaid. I never dress up myself, it’s not a favorite holiday for me 😂
  • edited October 2021
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: May 11/ 10+5

FTM/STM/TTM+:STM

Upcoming Appointments: 11/2

How are you feeling?: Still nauseous but have been able to keep more down. Tired from waking up multiple times during the night including to use the bathroom.

Rants/Raves: my DD new favorite phrase is come here and of course she only wants mama never daddy so she has only been adding to my level of tiredness

Questions: none

GTKY: Halloween costumes this year! Undecided currently maybe something disney or something I already have. I’m not big into halloween (though my husband loves it) but will do something for DD.

Edit: not sure why my username says knottie on this post instead off addsprinkles but here’s to hopping it gets fixed
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: May 17 / 9+6

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Upcoming Appointments: midwife Nov 4, NIPT this week or next

How are you feeling?: I'm doing okay, but my boobs get so sore in the middle of the night - it's like when I was first breastfeeding...

Rants/Raves: my poor DH has been taking the brunt of some pretty terrible mood swings. Hopefully they get better soon. 

Questions: Natm

GTKY: Halloween costumes this year! No idea, but we will go hang out with friends for an outdoor Halloween party and possibly do a little trick or treating.
  • third2022third2022 member
    edited October 2021
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Readjusted to 8+3 -  5/27 after an ultrasound this morning.

FTM/STM/TTM+: Third time mom

Upcoming Appointments: Had appointment Friday where they thought I was 9 weeks, but couldn't find a HB and measured small so had an ultrasound this morning where we readjusted the dates a week earlier but did see a baby with HB so it seems my dates were just off.  

Next appointment is November 15 and NT scan is scheduled for right afterwards

How are you feeling?: nauseas and fatigued.  A little less nausea than last week though.  

Rants/Raves: My friday appointment where they couldn't find a HB on the doppler and said I measured small, but then couldn't find me a ultrasound appointment for Friday or Monday.  I was so frustrated as they were tleling me there could be a problem, but then not finding any appointments in order to determine whether there is or is not a problem.   Then today when they finally found me an appointment, I had only an hour notice for it.  Radiology departments are struggling with staffing around here.

GTKY: Halloween costumes this year!   My girls are going to both go as princesses but we are just using the dress up clothes bin for costumes because they can't decide on costumes.
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 5/23, 9w

Upcoming Appointments: OB labs and doppler next week

How are you feeling?: I’m great in the morning and then it starts going downhill. I feel terrible at night and wonder if I need to increase my omeprazole. It doesn’t seem like normal reflux, but who knows! 

Rants/Raves: I really wanted Noodles for dinner tonight but they were closed due to staffing. My husband was even going to go pick it up for me. Maybe I’ll get it for lunch tomorrow instead

GTKY: Halloween costumes this year! My boys are both going as firefighters. We’ve had their costumes for a month (thanks Costco). My 3 year old says they’re “Fireman Sam” if anyone is familiar with the TV show haha
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 5/2 so about 12 weeks

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Upcoming Appointments: just had my second ultrasound and second round of blood work yesterday so my next appointment isn’t for a while. 

How are you feeling?: awful. I am constantly nauseous and exhausted and this morning started dizziness. I ended up being a half hour late to work because I couldn’t stand to get dressed without feeling like I was going to pass out. Luckily, my boss is wonderful and has some sympathy because his wife had a rough pregnancy so he knows I’m not just milking it.
    Other than being sick and tired of constantly feeling sick and tired, I’m feeling excited. We finally told some of our friends this past weekend and it feels so good to be able to talk to some people now. 

Rants/Raves: nothing comes to mind right now…

Questions: Anyone else feeling this awful? My doctor/midwife has just told me that I’m (sarcastically) “one of the lucky ones” that ends up this sick… 

I’m not going crazy this year. I plan on telling my extended family the news at our Halloween party so I bought a shirt from Walmart that has a skeleton rib cage and then a baby skeleton on the belly. I plan on hiding it under a different shirt at first and then revealing the shirt. 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: I am guessing around 10 weeks.

Upcoming Appointments: Next Monday, finally is my dating ultrasound, to find out how far along I am.

How are you feeling?: Better this week, nausea is very mild now, but I am constantly exhausted.

Rants/Raves: Mostly I’m just worried about when my NT scan will be. Seems like everyone in my area is having a baby and I’m worried they won’t have any appointments available in time.

Questions: None right now

GTKY: Halloween costumes this year! DD is going as Cruella Deville. She is super excited. I never really dress up, its always so cold at Halloween so I’m happy in my winter coat!
  • @happynapper wow what a journey to get your blood drawn!! 

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 5/4, 11w6d 

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Upcoming Appointments: 11/12 

How are you feeling?: I have longer stretches of feeling better, which is refreshing! I had a very rough Sunday, but besides that, I've been able to eat more food and have been gagging much less. I'm hoping things will continue to get better from here as I'm nearing the second trimester. 

Rants/Raves: Now that I'm starting to feel better and I don't fully have a bump yet sometimes I forget I'm pregnant and it freaks me out for a second. I'm so happy to be feeling better but am anxiously awaiting my bump to fully come in and to start feeling the baby move. I know I have a couple of weeks to go, but I wish time would move just a bit faster! 

Questions: Is hip pain normal this early? I've been having some pretty decent pain on my left side that's been coming and going.  

GTKY: Halloween costumes this year! I have nothing planned 😬We were thinking of going to our renovation house and passing out candy to start to meet the neighbors, so I may just throw on cat ears or a witch hat. 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 
    8w0d today, EDD 5/31

FTM/STM/TTM+: third time mom!

Upcoming Appointments: just had viability ultrasound and first appt today 

How are you feeling?: so beyond nauseous 

Rants/Raves: I feel so incredibly “blah”- exhausted, tired, moody, hungry, sick, nauseous…. I can’t even form an articulate thought 

Questions: I am considered overweight, I’m 5’10 and 225 starting out this pregnancy. I’ve always been in 170s prior to pregnancy but I have covid pounds this time around. Really need to stay active, eat right, and take care of myself. Doc suggested gain no more than 15-20 pounds and that being mostly in third tri so I have got to find a way to keep this under control - anyone relate ?? 

DD - Tinkerbell
    DS - Catboy or Gecko from PJ masks
    me- ??? Still deciding! 
  • pajamstagramspajamstagrams member
    edited October 2021
    @karisahamdi my sciatica started around late 1st/early 2nd tri with DD if I remember correctly. This time, it started at 8 weeks 😳 so nope, not too early! Presumably your hip pain is sciatica, which in that case, I'd Google piriformis stretches. I find that if I do pigeon and other similar stretches it really helps prevent all night-agony. 

@jandawg you just reminded me of that "what the fresh hell is this" pain of having your milk come in 😖 hope your boobs feel better and give you a break! 😂

Edit words. Man, I'm struggling today lol
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: based on LMP 5/7 so 11w 3 days this could and probably will change tomorrow at growth US

Upcoming Appointments: growth US to check little bean and probably adjust due date

How are you feeling?: like crap… still so tired. nausea comes and goes and sometimes so arms and legs just feel like dead weight. Can’t wait to ask about that tomorrow

Rants/Raves: rant- we told my mom as soon as we found out. Talking to her this weekend she asked when we are telling people or when she can tell people I said after we make the announcement. She was like oh I said why who did you tell. Turns out she told my step cousin who she is close with. And when I said damn we can’t tell you any secrets her response was oh it’s just her and she thinks of you like a sister. Cool that’s grand but we specifically said don’t tell ANYONE that means anyone. I’m still mad about it and it’s been 3 days since I talked to her it’s making me want to be super petty and not announce this baby until it’s born.

Questions: none

DS: Spider-Man 
    DD: a witch
    DH: Alan from the hangover
    me: jack o lantern shirt 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFetus Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 12w2d /May 1

FTM/STM/TTM+: stm

Upcoming Appointments: nov 16

How are you feeling?: feeling like i turned a corner with exhaustion but going overboard puts me to bed early 

Rants/Raves: good 12w appt with NT scan! Wiggly baby with lots of stretching. Measuring a few days ahead. 

Questions: none at the moment 

bumblebees! 🐝
  • @itsagalsworls1024 when I was pregnant with DD 8 years ago and we had the 20 week ultrasound, my husband and mother-in-law came with me. We were so excited to find out we were having a girl! At the time only our parents knew we were expecting. Imagine my surprise when I was preparing to tell our friends that afternoon, when my MIL tagged us in a facebook post excitedly stating she was going to have a granddaughter. I was sooooo bummed that we didnt get to announce like we wanted to. Still love her though lol.

Also, so far no one except DH knows so far this time lol. I learned from the first time!
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 5/4, 11w6d

Upcoming Appointments: NT on Thursday

How are you feeling?: SUPER hungry which makes me nauseous, which makes me not want to eat, which makes me nauseous. Potentially slightly less tired? I say despite the fact that I took a 2 hour siesta mid-workday yesterday (thanks, remote work!).

Rants/Raves: We took the train 1.5 hours upstate to stay with some friends Saturday night, only to realize several hours in that I'd forgotten my progesterone and needles at home. So we had to take the train right back home. :| At least we got a few good hours of visiting! And the trip has really hammered home for us that we need to buy a car (since we live in the city we didn't need one, but traveling on public transit with young kids here is not easy). On the plus side, I completed my last shot of progesterone on Sunday (imagine how angry I was to realize I'd left my progesterone with only two doses left to go)! Now my poor bum can heal. 

GTKY: Halloween costumes this year! DD is Abby Cadabby. I suppose DH and I should pull some Sesame-themed costumes together for ourselves. 

@happynapper Dear Lord, that's a saga to get your blood drawn! The fact that they'd just fired the phlebotomist that morning does explain a lot.  
  • @pajamstagrams right? I was like "do I need to stop eating oatmeal?" Lol. Also thinking about it, I only stopped breastfeeding my toddler about 5 months ago so maybe that has something to do with it.

@Bababatty yay for being done progesterone! Boo for the extra train trip - hopefully it was a chance to catch up or read/podcast?

@fireflyz_56 what a bummer that she beat you to announcing your news! I know I really frustrated everyone last time around because I didn't post anything online and we still don't do pictures of DS on FB or anything. I hope you get to announce your way this time!
  • @fireflyz_56 I missed your post, but OMG I would have been so livid at my MIL. She'd definitely be the last to find out this time around if that happened, lol.

@jandawg DH and I took turns entertaining DD, so I got to close my eyes a little at least! 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: May 20 / 9 weeks 6 Days

FTM/STM/TTM+: 4ThTM

Upcoming Appointments: Wednesday for ultrasound

How are you feeling?: a bit better, not as tired, but still feeling pretty nauseous and my gag reflex is crazy bad!

Rants/Raves: we listed our house last Thursday and signed a contract on Monday. We haven’t looked at any houses to buy and I’m stressing out a bit because there aren’t many options in our price range! 😬

Questions: 

GTKY: Halloween costumes this year! No one has any idea what they want to be! 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • @heasemom that's my fear when we eventually move in a couple years....the area we're looking at is crazy expensive, amongst other things that rule out quite a bit of houses (how's that for being vague? 😂) and DH is so far reluctant to up his price range, but I'll win in the end I'm sure 😉. I'm not paying $$$$ to get a un- remodeled from the 1970s with the original kitchen 😖.  I don't have the time or energy to go through that myself so I'm willing to spend more for someone to have done it for me.