June 2022 Moms

Monday Check in 10/18

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 

FTM/STM/TTM+:

Upcoming Appointments or Results:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

Town hall- I saw a few suggestions and ideas! Would you all like to sign up to start thread or just whoever wants to that day start it? 

Re: Monday Check in 10/18

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: June 19 5 weeks 2 days. 

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM 

Upcoming Appointments or Results: still nothing scheduled waiting for the referral to go through. 

How are you feeling?: like crap. 

Rants/Raves: my partner and I cannot agree on names & he doesn’t give any suggestions he just shoots mine down. With my son we had names picked out before I was pregnant. This one happened too quick for that. 

Questions: I feel like this pregnancy is totally different than with my son, but I’m also not sure I remember a whole lot about the beginning stages of pregnancy with him. Is anyone else’s totally different so far?

Town hall- I saw a few suggestions and ideas! Would you all like to sign up to start thread or just whoever wants to that day start it? 
  • @marionberry19 my two boys i was so sick and so emotional this time I’m pretty nauseous off and on but  Im not vomiting until I pass out... I’m just so so tired. 
    As far as names go we’re talking about Emmaline, Lorelai, or Everleigh for a girl and Beau, Oliver, Archer, or Brooks for a boy. My favorites are Emmaline and Oliver though and Hubby likes Lorelai and Beau. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: June 1st/ 7+6

Upcoming Appointments or Results: I had my first appt today. I've been taking diclegis for nausea and now my doctor is giving me two more medications to try. She diagnosed me with Hyperemesis Gravidarum. She said if those two medications don't work then I will have to be put on a zofran pump. 

How are you feeling? Pretty crappy. Constant nausea. Can't keep anything down including my medicine for a lack of a gallbladder which means constant diarrhea too.

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: has anyone been put on a zofran pump before? Super scared of the idea.

Town hall- I saw a few suggestions and ideas! Would you all like to sign up to start thread or just whoever wants to that day start it? I like the sign up but I know myself and my schedule wouldn't be very dependable so I probably wouldn't sign up.
  • caseys02caseys02 member
    edited October 2021
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  June 20 5 wks 1 day

Upcoming Appointments or Results: first telemed visit tomorrow then pushing for an early u/s.  HCG last week was 147 dpo 15 and 238 40 hrs later.   - first u/s is Nov 5th. Glad it's early!! 

How are you feeling?: crampy and i wish i liked food. 

Rants/Raves: I wish the leaves would change. they're all still green and I went hiking yesterday with my dog hoping for some foilage and didn't see any. 

Questions: I'm just paranoid but crampy is normal right? It's been daily since I found out.  It's been 9 years since I was pregnant last and forgot. 
    Me: 38 BF: 35
    TTC Journey
    TTC since 1/2020
    AMA and poor sperm motility/count/morp
    5% chance of IUI success
    10/26/2021 - MC#1

Zoey Catherine
    10/17/2012 - 7/4/2018
    She fought DIPG (brain cancer) for 2 years
    #LETTHELIGHTSHINE
    http://zoeyslight.org/
    https://www.instagram.com/casey_steinv2.0/

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 4w5d

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: had blood taken today. First appt is 11/11 (thought it was 11/18 and I’m excited it’s sooner!)

How are you feeling?: so so tired and my nipples specifically are extreme sensitive 

Rants/Raves: we got a new car over the weekend that will be much for suitable for family/mom life

Questions: 

Town hall- I think the sign up thread would be good!
  • @daisy0322 Archer is the only baby boy name we agree on so far. Our girl names are Addison and Aurora but we have different #1s for those. I’m team Aurora & he is team Addison. 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  June 25. 4w2d

Upcoming Appointments or Results:positive blood work last Friday and i tried calling today for first appt scheduling but it’s Monday and they were too busy I guess. I’ll try tomorrow

How are you feeling?: I feel normal. 

Rants/Raves: I’m happy to finally be pregnant after 2 years of infertility ❤️ So this is just a really happy week 

Questions: I don’t have any questions but I’ve only known I’ve been pregnant for 5 days now 

Town hall- I saw a few suggestions and ideas! Would you all like to sign up to start thread or just whoever wants to that day start it? Whoever makes the thread that day

BabyFetus Ticker
    Married July 22, 2015
    Baby #1 coming February 2016
    First time mommy <3
  • @ournextadventure diclegis was a game changer for me with HG! I had it my last two pregnancies from weeks 5-25ish then I was sick off and on the rest of the time. but this one I’ve only been a little sick. I hope the other meds help you. My mother in law had a zofran pump I think. She said bagel felt better but was extremely tired on it. 

@caseys02 I’ve been pregnant 4 times in the last 5 years and this will be my 3 living kiddo ive had cramping with all of them. The MC was a sharp pain. The others have been dull and achy. 

@youleeah yay cat shopping! I hope you like your new ride. 

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 5 weeks 4 days

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: I have blood work later this week that I’m a nervous wreck for - for legit no reason. My tests are still getting darker, no bleeding, normal cramping, feeling more pregnant, etc 

How are you feeling?: TIRED, nauseous off and on, my boobs are killin me. Y’all my tits need a break I’ve been pregnant and/or breastfeeding since I got married 5 years ago. I think I’ve had a total of 3 months not sharing my body. 

Rants/Raves: Im just so tired and I feel like I’ve ranted through this whole thing so I’ll leave it at that haha 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: June 8th 6w5d

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: This Thursday (10/21) is my first appointment, just a scan to verify pregnancy. I'm nervous because you never know...but feeling optimistic. 

How are you feeling?: My biggest symptom are my boobs hurting. They're on fire!  :s

Rants/Raves: I can't help but be paranoid about the early days of pregnancy. It's hard and time goes by so slowly! I just want to be further along and feel more assured things will turn out okay.

@marionberry19 I'm already thinking of names too, though I don't want to jinx anything. It's so hard, there's so much pressure when picking a tiny human's name. We've got lots of time, though, and whenever I find out the gender things always change on my name list anyways. Hope you two can find some names to agree on! 

@caseys02 yea being crampy is okay and pretty normal. As long as it's not debilitating. 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 6/17, 5w 3d 

FTM/STM/TTM+: fourth time 

Upcoming Appointments or Results: not until Nov 8 and time is standing still 

How are you feeling?:  tired, moody, crazy sense of smell, nausea here and there, light headed 

Rants/Raves: I’m with everyone else about being paranoid.  I’m dying to feel like crap. So far my waves of nausea aren’t doing it.  I need more!! I won’t start to really worry until I get into the 6th week and still don’t feel fairly awful.  

Questions: 

I’m okay either way

@daisy0322 Im with you!!  This is pregnancy 5 in 6 years, I was 6 months with our first when we got married.  I finally bought myself a tube of retinol to celebrate weaning DD3 and so I can stop aging like a president and she’s still nursing like 5 months later and now I’m knocked up again.  One day our bodies will be ours again! 

@marionberry19 names are so hard!  Each kid takes us longer to pick a name.  MIL suggested a name already we love and might go with! 

@ournextadventure sorry your feeling so crappy!  I hope your medication works and don’t need the pump.    
  • @ournextadventure Sorry, you feel so bad. I hope you find some relief soon.

@starkette I know what you mean. I want to hurry and be in the second trimester already.

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: June 9th

Upcoming Appointments or Results: Had my first appointment/ultrasound today.

How are you feeling?: food aversions and nausea.

• @marionberry19 I have a small list of baby names that I’ve asked my husband if he likes. I’ve been stuck on Rosalina Ray (maybe spelled as Rae) for a girl. On our list we also have Parker, Athena, Ines/Inez, Evie, Xena. 

I had more but I’m not loving them still. Our last name starts with Z and think it would be kinda fun to have baby’s initials be XYZ but I haven’t seen any Y names I love. 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 6/16/22 5 weeks 4 days?

FTM/STM/TTM+:STM

Upcoming Appointments or Results:
    first appt 11/3

How are you feeling?:
    Not terrible not great. Everyone is sick In my household. Dont want to get it.

Rants/Raves: my poor 1.5 year old vomited all over me and our bed. We are isolating from DH who feels sick. She looked so green

Questions: how do you treat toddler vomiting? Any mom hacks?

Town hall- I like the idea of signups with flexibility. For example, I’m checking in on technically Tuesday on a Monday. But If someone has an idea why not go with the flow!!
  • @marionberry19 We've had our first names picked out for awhile. Middle names though are hard as hell.  If it is a girl we'd go with Dylan and a boy would be Roman. I'm not sure how much they'll stick as we go through this but those are what we're leaning towards. 
    Me: 38 BF: 35
    TTC Journey
    TTC since 1/2020
    AMA and poor sperm motility/count/morp
    5% chance of IUI success
    10/26/2021 - MC#1

Zoey Catherine
    10/17/2012 - 7/4/2018
    She fought DIPG (brain cancer) for 2 years
    #LETTHELIGHTSHINE
    http://zoeyslight.org/
    https://www.instagram.com/casey_steinv2.0/

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Due June 10  / 6 weeks 4 days 

Upcoming Appointments or Results: Had my first ultrasound yesterday! Everything looked good

How are you feeling?: LIke an absolute sloth. Just no motivation for anything. 

Rants/Raves: I am so over PIO shots. They are the worst. 

Questions: 

Town hall- I saw a few suggestions and ideas! Would you all like to sign up to start thread or just whoever wants to that day start it?   I like the idea of signups just so there is some ownership! Keeps us in a groove. 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 7 + 6 6/2

FTM/STM/TTM+:TTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: I have a dating ultrasound tomorrow. I have blood work the following week! 

How are you feeling?: I feel good, emotional and nauseous randomly. 

Rants/Raves: anxious for my appointment bc baby measured smaller than I thought but the doctor was no concerned at all. 

Questions: 

Town hall- I saw a few suggestions and ideas! Would you all like to sign up to start thread or just whoever wants to that day start it? Great idea that’s what we did for all of my other BMBs