Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday 10/19

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Tuesday 10/19

• Month/Cycle: 1/1 AL

CD/DPO: 28/15 (now beginning to question what I thought was O)

Timing: all wrong apparently

Typical LP length: Usually 12

Testing: BFN

R/R: Two major people in my department are out today, so I get to field all of the weird questions. I swear sometimes that people wait until they know the people with the actual answers are gone before they come to ask for a bonkers request. It’s always entertaining to make up answer though, so we’ll survive. I did have to talk a freshman off the ledge early when my first cheerful response was an “I don’t know.” Apparently me not having all of the answers as the person theoretically in charge was terrifying to him. Oh, well. That’s real life, kid.   

CS/Q: Nope

• Update (since I'm talking to myself over here anyway):
    AF showed up this afternoon. Glad to get this next cycle started and move forward. 

Also me today: