Trying to Get Pregnant

Re: B*tchfest Monday 10.18

• @paytonpedro ARE WE MARRIED TO THE SAME MAN!?!?! My DH leaves his socks all over the living room and even fails at tossing that stupid piece of plastic from the shredded cheese!!!!!

On a related note, I can't remember how we got on the topic, but I was mentioning to DH how much we really like it when the common areas of the house are all organized and cleaned (pretty much only because we're having people over which has been rare since we've owned the house for the last 6+ years). And it's just like, if you wouldn't leave shit all over the place we'd better maintain having a clean house. For example - our kitchen has a dinette area that we currently leave open since we've got a separate dining room area and it's just the 2 of us so why bother having 2 sets of tables. That wall of the kitchen we have some IKEA cabinets that we use as a pantry space since the pantry we do have is like, 2ft by 2ft in size and that's it. We used to always have random stuff laying on the floor near that side of the kitchen and it would drive me nuts to move stuff out of the way so I could get into those cabinets for things like pasta or flour/sugar when I'm baking something. Well lately there hasn't been a single thing dumped in that area and it's like heaven knowing I could dance in that space if I wanted to :D. I also finally moved a bunch of mail items to the trash or to our file cabinet (ok on the floor near the file cabinet but close enough haha) so now our kitchen island feels like it has so much space on it too. Like crazy how much space really is available when you clean shit up.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Loading the player...
  • @paytonpedro omg the stupid tear-off part from the top of resealable bags drives me CRAZY. MH leaves them attached at the end so it just hangs off the bag, and he's apparently completely incapable of sealing a ziplock properly. He claims it's because his fingers are too fat. 

@inthewoods23 a clutter-free home is my DREAM. Except I know I contribute to at least 40% of the clutter... but I do 90% of the clean up. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• MH leaves them attached at the end so it just hangs off the bag
    Omg that would kill me almost more if DH did that. I'd be bitching that he couldn't put in the tiniest bit of more effort to get the whole thing off.

@kiki047 the sad part is we could be mostly clutter-free if we would just toss things we didn't use on a regular basis. Or actually put in the effort to have storage bins for everything. All of DH's art supplies that he uses once every few years is just shoved into a cabinet in our basement instead of being neatly packed. Or maybe he'd use it more often once he knew everything he actually has.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 literally same man! 🤣🤣 and apparently the same house. We have a tiny pantry so things like 2 liters and juice get stacked I. Front of it and it drives me nuts!!! Our house is so small with like basically no storage so I have to get clever with organization but like you said, without company over in a while, our house is also so cluttered. It drives me crazy and definitely helps fuel my anxiety. 

@kiki047 mh either leaves it on the counter or attached. There is no in between. It’s so frustrating!!! 

Another thing he does that drives me nuts is when he puts plastic bags in the fridge with like left overs or groceries in them because he’s too lazy to take it out and put them away. Or when he puts something in a ziplock bag but it’s full of air and takes up 5274x the amount of space it should. I’m feeling stabby today. 😓
  • @paytonpedro ohh MH does that when he ties off garbage bags, leaves so much air in them then he complains when they don't fit in the bins (we have max garbage capacities, they'll only take a max of 4 bags or bins every other week). Like, squish all the air out then, dummy! But I swear he does it on purpose because he only takes out the garbage if I harass him about it. He'd sooner leave garbage on TOP of a full can or on the floor beside it than take out the bag. And he CANNOT put a new bag in, says that part is my job (even if I am also the one doing his job taking the bag out of the can in the first place). 

TTC History:

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• anniemarie887anniemarie887 member
    edited October 2021
    @kiki047 omg my husband does that with things like sour cream/yogurt that have the foil and then a clear lid. it DRIVES ME BONKERS. just this flimsy yogurt coated aluminum foil half wrinkled and tucked back under the plastic lid

MH had a sock problem when we first moved in together back in 2009. i called him hurricane (insert name) bc it was just a path of shoes, socks, coat etc from the front door. i nipped that behavior real quick.

what he is guilty of (besides above mentioned foil atrocities) is leaving like one cookie, or one bite, of something left behind. today was not even a teaspoon of parmesan cheese just staring at me in the fridge.
  • @anniemarie887 omg that container. Does he do that with juice too? My dad does that. I'll go to get milk for my tea and there's literally a tablespoon in there. 

TTC History:

• @kiki047 you know, funny you say that, not with liquids, he would 100% finish the liquid
  • Since this is Annoying Partner Habit day, I'll add that my DH is incapable of cleaning the dryer lint off the top of the dryer. We have a dryer with a top lint trap, which means a light layer of lint settles on the dryer when you pull it out (super annoying). I once didn't clean it off for like a month to see if he would notice and clean it, but no. It just developed a nice fuzz for a month. 
  • @anniemarie887 AAAAARRRRGGHHHH
    Best Angry gif 2019  Lol Gifs

@abjm0325 my MIL has a dryer like that since she prefers a dryer with a door that folds down to open that makes handling the quilts she makes easier. Anyway, I lived at her house for a period of time until DH and I bought our own house and the lint that would just hang out on top of the dryer bothered me so much!! Then again I really shouldn't complain too much because our laundry room here is kinda dusty and there's plenty of lint floating and hanging around. Put the blame on our house being old haha.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • New BF - I'm really kind of hating the main Community page with it's "Recent conversations/discussions" section or whatever it's titled. No I don't wanna go looking at threads in random BMBs!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @keikilove yep. +1 to the bottles not being screwed shut all the way. Oj. Everything time. I shake it and it goes everywhere. grr. 🤬🤬