Options

Weekend check in 10/15-10/17

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 

FTM/STM/TTM+:

Upcoming Appointments or Results:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY- what’s your plans for the weekend? 

Town hall- what kind of set up/ organization would you like to see on this BMB? Visit some older more established one like 2022 feb, March, April, May, etc. See what you like or don’t like & we’ll chat and all compare notes 💕

Re: Weekend check in 10/15-10/17

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  June 1st/ 7+3

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: First appt oct 18th

How are you feeling?: Like crap. I have been so nauseas I can't keep anything down. 

Rants/Raves: My first pregnancy I had the all day sickness but I also didn't have an appetite. This time I'm sick all the time but also starving and it makes me miserable. I am trying to just eat small amounts but it won't stay down. 

Questions: 

GTKY- what’s your plans for the weekend? My husband is doing the spartan race which I was supposed to do with him. So kinda sad about that but plan to try to just chill this weekend. 

• Options

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: June 19. 

Upcoming Appointments or Results: just had pregnancy confirmation appointment this week & they did blood work and are adjusting my meds. Baby is already throwing off my TSH level. Waiting for the OB in my requested area to call once they process my referral. 

How are you feeling?: sore boobs, sore back, sore uterus, nauseous. 

Rants/Raves: I told my brother I was pregnant last night & he said congrats & that it was cool. After he left he texted my mom saying he was pissed at me. Him and his girlfriend started trying at the exact same time as my partner & I and I guess me getting pregnant first is upsetting. We (as in they & us) only started trying in SEPTEMBER. You heard that correctly folks. Last month. I tried for two years to have my son and *TW suffered multiple losses*. I would never have assumed it would have happened this fast and it’s really disheartening to know that one of my closest family members is mad about it. 

Questions: Does anyone else already have a completed baby registry? Haha. 

GTKY- what’s your plans for the weekend? Take my son to his papas for apple picking and cleaning the house. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 6/17, 5w today

FTM/STM/TTM+:  4th time bio mom

Upcoming Appointments or Results:  Nov 8 and it feels years away

How are you feeling?: 
    MOODY.  Exhausted, my sense of smell is crazy pants, food aversions, some small waves of nausea here and there, starving all the time but nothing seems good.  

Rants/Raves:
    Rant: I got a Stitch Fix I didn't want bc I forgot to reschedule it.  I hate everything in it and I almost cried even though I didn't want it and can't use anything in there anyway! lol 
    Rave: DH got me an espresso machine for our anniversary and I can't wait to try it out!  I got him a new baby....   

Questions: 

We were going to get a baby sitter and go out to dinner on Saturday for our anniversary but I'm not feeling up to it so we're going to order food and watch a movie instead.  I am going to bake something delicious for dessert though!  

Town hall- I'm okay with whatever!  I feel like these BMB have gotten so small its weird!  
  • Options
    @marionberry19 I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking about a registry! lol  I've had to stop myself from setting one up.  I've made one for every kid just to keep a list of what we need and get the free bag of stuff and completion discount.    

@ournextadventure Sorry you're feeling so crappy!  
  • Options
    @ournextadventure oct 18th is coming right up. That’s super exciting. 

@KFrob  I was just thinking about how there were so many women in my last BMB and this one seems super small. 
  • Options
    @KFrob happy anniversary! I’m sorry your not feeling well, I hope you enjoy your quiet celebration ❤️

@marionberry19 I’m sorry your brother isn’t happy for you I’m sure that’s so hard. It’s probably more to do with their own anxiety about conceiving and they’re projecting it to you but still I’m sure it hurts. 

@ournextadventure im sorry your feeling so awful. I know my last pregnancy I had hyperemisis and they gave me phenogrin suppositories so I could try to keep water down. I found that eating plain Cheerios one at a time every few minutes after I took the meds would help sometimes 
  • Options
     5 weeks 1 day

FTM/STM/TTM+: round 3 

next week they’re checking my HCG again. Last time they took it I was dpo 12 and it was 32 then dpo 14 it was 86 which is great the doctor was very happy with it but with my low progesterone she wants to check again closer to 6 weeks. But I’ve had no miscarriage symptoms so that’s a great sign.

How are you feeling?:
    im okay- a little tired, sore boobs but not horrible. I’m occasionally a little nauseous. Mainly I’m just overly emotional 

Rants/Raves: 
    rant-
     I just found out my husbands “quick business trip” in December got extended to two weeks 😭 which isn’t awful I mean when he deploys he’s gone a year but I know I’ll be at the height of my morning sickness with two kiddos who miss daddy and I’m just not looking forward to it. 
    Rave- 
    My husband is getting off work early today! I’m excited for some family time

takingbthe kids to a Halloween festival and picking out their costumes, getting the brakes changed, potentially seeing my
    mother in law after mass on Sunday.

Town hall-
    so I like the idea of a weekly check in and a weekend check in and I like the random topics each day, but I think we should make our symptom thread monthly and get a few staple threads pinned like ask a STM, ultra sounds, names, baby gear, etc
  • Options
    @daisy0322 ohh I love the names threads. I was just thinking about an idea for a thread like “names you love but won’t be using”.
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: June 8, 6+2

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: First appointment is October 28th and still feels so far away

How are you feeling?: Constipated and tired. I am very thankful I only have a few bouts of nausea here and there.

Rants/Raves: The vivid dreams can end any time now. I am having a hard time sleeping because I can't get comfortable/have to pee a million times a night, and on top of that having the weirdest dreams every night.

Questions: 

GTKY- what’s your plans for the weekend? Packing up our house. We have been taking our sweet time preparing our house to sell, but now we really need more space for baby and to be closer to my job when/if WFH ends. And I need to be closer to my mama.

Town hall- what kind of set up/ organization would you like to see on this BMB? I like talking about our weekly symptoms and weird cravings we're having. 
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  June 20th. 4+6

FTM/STM/TTM+:STM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: hcg levels were 147 tue pm and 238 thur am OB says they're low and got me all nervous about a loss. First telemed visit Tues 19

How are you feeling?: a little off today, not very hungry and just feeling weird.  Crampy

Rants/Raves: found wegmans has some very nice NA cocktails so that made my Friday. 

Questions: 

GTKY- what’s your plans for the weekend? If the rain holds off I'm going for a hike and to my favorite bakery for a cupcake.  It's my DD's heavenly birthday so just honoring her and what we liked to do together. 

Town hall- I'm still trying to get used to the bump again so I'm very go with the flow at this point
    Me: 38 BF: 35
    TTC Journey
    TTC since 1/2020
    AMA and poor sperm motility/count/morp
    5% chance of IUI success
    10/26/2021 - MC#1

Zoey Catherine
    10/17/2012 - 7/4/2018
    She fought DIPG (brain cancer) for 2 years
    #LETTHELIGHTSHINE
    http://zoeyslight.org/
    https://www.instagram.com/casey_steinv2.0/

• Options
    @marionberry19 that's rough. :( We took 3 years TTC baby #2 and it was so hard being around friends who could just look at their partners and get pregnant. Had a friend once just brush off my sadness by saying "Well I've never had an issue getting pregnant." Like, why say that? But it's not anyone's fault. This time, we got pregnant immediately too! First time we tried. September. We were ready for the long haul again and couldn't be happier, but I also remember what it's like on the other side. I'm sorry your brother seems upset. It's not your fault things happened differently this time. 

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: June 8th (6+2) @furmama2babymama due date twins

FTM/STM/TTM+: #3

Upcoming Appointments or Results: Oct 21 to verify pregnancy, then I'll schedule the official prenatal appointment if everything looks good.

How are you feeling?: Boobs are super on fire and occasional waves of nausea that just started this week.

Rants/Raves: 
    Rant: I'm getting burned out faster, by the time evening comes around I'm DONE and really want alone time.

Rave: Been eating pretty good. Last pregnancy, I have super bad food aversions so I'm waiting to see if that'll happen again.

Questions: 

Nothing, just normal stuff like hanging around the house, clean, make sure the kids stay alive and fed.
  • Options
    7 weeks tomorrow 
    FTM/STM/TTM+:
    STM
    Doc appointment October 21st, and dating ultrasound the 29th unless there is a cancelation 
    How are you feeling?:
    MOODY and zero patience. Exhausted, sooo much heartburn
    Rants/Raves: 
    Husband's. Ugh. Not going to elaborate because it's not worth it
    Questions: 
    None
    Taking my son to a pumpkin patch hopefully 
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: June 22nd. 4w2d

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM!!

Upcoming Appointments or Results: blood work will be done Monday and first appt will be 11/11

How are you feeling?: the nauseous has hit very hard.

Rants/Raves: I just want to tell everyone! Only my husband and my boss know (so I can have days off easily for appts) for know. Would at least like to make it to the first appt without spilling the beans. Also very excited to work on being involved in this type of community. I think it will help ease my anxiety knowing I’m not alone even on days/weeks I don’t post as much.

Questions: anyone else going into their pregnancy as type 2 diabetic?

GTKY- what’s your plans for the weekend? My mom is coming to visit on Sunday. Bit more nervous than excited.

Town hall- a post for abbreviations maybe? I’m new to the bump community and have been able to figure out most of them but it would still be helpful!
  • Options
    @mamachameleon goldfish gave me heartburn a few days before I found out. The fact that it was goldfish had me upset!

I get that husband thing 100% and hope he’s less frustrating for you as you get further along!
  • Options
    @furmama2babymama the dreams!! I has one last night. It was so vivid, realistic, long and just plain unusual!
  • Options
    @yooleeah I have a feeling this baby is going to be another hairy one like my son lol and the husband thing? Not getting my hopes up. Seriously thinking about changing my... situation 
  • Options
    @yooleeah on the *read this first* post there is a link to the abbreviation explanations. 
  • Options
    Hi Friends, I was wondering if there is source that shows the safe ranges for prenatal vitamins, I am worried if I'm overdoing my omega 3(DHA)..... Need help on this please.
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  June 16 5 weeks 1 day

Upcoming Appointments or Results: 1st prenatal Nov 3rd. Feels like forever. I can’t wait for the ultrasound 

How are you feeling?: moody, nausea, can’t make days past 9pm which sucks cause 18,month is down by 8:30 

Rants/Raves: my house suddenly smells like dog to me, my dogs have terrible farts, I can smell my toddler’s poop before she even does it…

also I’m feeling triggered because every time I’m walking 18 month old and two dogs everyone keeps saying “you’ve got your hands full”… I keep thinking… great, they don’t even know!

Questions:  Why does first trimester feel so torturous? 

Soccer game, cleaning, sleeping 

Town hall- what kind of set up/ organization would you like to see on this BMB?

Love the daily and weekly threads.thank you for all you organized bumpies 
  • Options
    @cheraec ugh the world smells awful right now for me too 😭 try not to take what others say personally. I have a newly turned 4 year old, a one year old, a super needy dog, and my husband travel a lot. You know what you can handle. Everything seems harder in the first trimester by the time baby is here your little one will be two and you can put baby in the carrier for the first 6 months💕 when the time comes it’s surprisingly easy to add that second kiddo into the mix! You got this mama 💙

@yooleeah I’m awful at not telling lol I just get so excited 😁 but I’m sorry nausea is getting to you. I hope you find something that helps. I had horrible morning sickness my first two pregnancies with my boys. This time it’s not been as bad (yet). If you need suggestions just ask 💕

@caseys02 happy heavenly birthday Zoey 🍰 that sounds like a lovely way to honor her.

@furmama2babymama i like that thread idea. I’ll start one! We’ve been talking about moving too 😬 our house is comfortable with the four of us but adding a fifth seems like a lot lol
  • Options
    @caseys02 also I’ve always been told you just want your HCG to about double in 48 hours Not that the actual number is as important. Dpo 12 mine was 32 and dpo 14 it was 86 and the doctor was happy. I would stress too much yet. 
  • Options
    @mamachameleon yes to moody and zero patience!
  • Options
    @mamachameleon here for support! Do what’s best for yourself
  • Options
    @marionberry19 thank you! I completely missed that it was the link right there.
  • Options
    @daisy0322 thank you.  I was dpo 15 and 17 and my doc just got in my head. And thank you 😊 
    Me: 38 BF: 35
    TTC Journey
    TTC since 1/2020
    AMA and poor sperm motility/count/morp
    5% chance of IUI success
    10/26/2021 - MC#1

Zoey Catherine
    10/17/2012 - 7/4/2018
    She fought DIPG (brain cancer) for 2 years
    #LETTHELIGHTSHINE
    http://zoeyslight.org/
    https://www.instagram.com/casey_steinv2.0/

• Options
    starkettestarkette member
    edited October 2021
    Omg. My boobs hurt so much tonight. They were fine all day and now they are ON FIRE.  :s 

I'm also starting to feel anxious about my first appointment on Thursday. I'm afraid it won't be good news. Just paranoia but....yea.
  • Options
    mgmacmgmac member
    edited October 2021
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: June 8, 6w4d

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Had an early ultrasound on Friday and could see our tiny grain of rice fluttering ❤️ Follow up appointment/call with obgyn sometime this week

How are you feeling?: Just had my first serious bout of morning sickness and lost my breakfast lol - boobs are sore, I’m tired most of the time, and a little moody.

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY- what’s your plans for the weekend? We had some friends over last night for board games. It was fun but I was really tired and none of them know we are pregnant so it was really tempting to tell them. I wonder if my 5 trips to the bathroom gave it away? lol

Town hall- I’m up for whatever! I love checking everyone’s posts and replies. I don’t have many people who know I’m pregnant so it’s nice to have people to talk to about it and make sure I’m not going crazy haha
  • Options
    @mgmac Aw congratulations on the ultra sound! I doubt peeing a lot would give you away. Most people I dont think correlate that 
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: June 10

Upcoming Appointments or Results: ultrasound tomorrow 😬

How are you feeling?: just really tired! 

Rants/Raves: it still doesn’t feel real. We have told a couple people but barely talk about it otherwise. I feel like until I see the ultrasound (despite strong betas) it just doesn’t feel real. 

Questions: 

GTKY- what’s your plans for the weekend? Yesterday we did a lot (too much!) so today we are taking it easy. 

Town hall- what kind of set up/ organization would you like to see on this BMB? I like having weekly and then daily posts. Helps to provide structure and opportunities for us to get to know each other! The bump is sooo different now than it was when I was pregnant with my son, so I’m trying to be more go with the flow since that seems more of the vibe. But I love the structure in the “read this first” post 
  • Options
    @daisy0322 I just found out DH is going to be gone for a week in March which I'm super nervous about.  DH works a bunch of side hustles so I'm used to solo parenting but a week straight with no break at all is making me a little nervous.  Hopefully in Dec you'll be feeling better?

@scostel2 I still feel like its surreal also!  I think I'm nervous and need more symptoms and some time to go by for it to really sink in.

@starkette Good luck with the u/s!  

@cheraec People need to mind their own business!  No one needs your stupid comments....  I'm feeling ragey enough to let that piss me off for you haha.

@mamachameleon my advice as an experienced situation changer is if you think you should change it then you should :)