May 2022 Moms

Hi, I'm Shaina. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Introduce yourself: hi, I'm Shaina. I have a 3 year old boy and I'm looking forward to meeting my second baby.

Due date? May 28

How did you find out? We'd been trying so first day of my missed period I took a test

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do?ย  Spouse/partner?) I stay at home with my son, Jeremiah. My husband, David, is an attorney. I love going to SLAM (sweat like a mother) classes and that's where I've met most of my local mom friends. We don't have any pets but I have a feeling once this next baby gets a little older, we'll be on the lookout to rescue a dog.

How are you feeling? (First appointment?ย Any symptoms? Emotionally?) Super nauseous most of the day and so tired. Pregnant with a preschooler is no joke! I'm excited, though, and definitely looking forward to the second trimester!

GTKY: Tell us a fun or interesting fact about yourself! I'm bilingual. I speak Spanish and English and Jeremiah is now in a bilingual preschool so I'm hopping he will also be bilingual.ย 

Re: Hi, I'm Shaina. ๐Ÿ˜‰