Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Friday 10/15

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Friday 10/15

• Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: FET

R/R: I got the covid booster shot and flu shot yesterday because I figured it would be better to get it prior to FET in case I had a reaction. Well I've been down for the count all day. Woke up at 3 am with chills and 102 fever and had to call out sick from work. I literally count get out of bed all day because my head hurt so bad and my body aches.

CS/Q: nope

TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• @shortstack930 good on you for getting the booster, but sorry you feel gross. I hope you feel better soon. My husband and I are getting our boosters in a couple weeks and we planned ahead to take the day after off.

Month/Cycle: 12/12

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: bbt, cm, opks, cinnamon, metformin for me, vit e and c for him 

R/R: Nice calm day today, nice change from this week. More sewing with my mom tomorrow which will be nice. Early work morning first, which won't be nice.

CS/Q: nope

• Loading the player...
  • @shortstack930 I’m sorry you’re feeling cruddy, I hope it passes quickly!

@fantasyflyte I’m glad your day was more relaxed today! What are you working on with your mom?

Month/Cycle: 5/5AL

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: ntnp, & bbt to track lp.

R/R: I’m sorry to post and ghost yesterday. I’ve been feeling so off this past week, so I’ve gone on a cleaning and reorganizing rampage in my house. All I really want to do is binge Netflix (the new season of You dropped today!!) but then I find myself on my phone, on Pinterest, and getting myself all upset. Ugh. So instead, I took it out on my kitchen today (and yesterday) and totally deep cleaned. Hopefully it will make mh happy, he’s been cranky too, but he probably won’t even notice. *exaggerated eyeroll*  

CS/Q: nada.