June 2022 Moms
Options

6 Weeks and Bleeding

I'm currently 6 weeks pregnant and started bleeding yesterday. I had a few cramps and lower back pain but thought nothing of it at the time. Went to the doctor after work and had low hcg levels. I'm still bleeding but not enough to fill a pad. Has anyone else had this issue?

Answers

• Options
    I'm so sorry to hear you're going through that. It must be scary. I would reach out to your doctor and ask what they would recommend you do given the pain, bleeding and low HCG - perhaps they will put you in for an early ultrasound? Thinking of you. 
  • Options
    Yes, I would call your doctor. I had bleeding both my other pregnancies with my boys and trust they are here and they are wild haha one of them I had low HCG with at first but then it took off. Hopefully your doctor can get you in and help give you some answers 💕 I hope all is well 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree with the comments above. Sending all the good thoughts your way. 
  • Options
    I'm currently 6 weeks pregnant and started bleeding yesterday. I had a few cramps and lower back pain but thought nothing of it at the time. Went to the doctor after work and had low hcg levels. I'm still bleeding but not enough to fill a pad. Has anyone else had this issue?
    Hang in there. <3 It can be so hard to see that red when you wipe. I know. I've bled with 2 out of 3 pregnancies and each time I was an anxious mess. Turned out to be subchronic hematomas each time (small ones) but I bled as much as a period for 2-3 weeks. Takes that long to heal. They're very low risk when small (not filling up pads).  Hopefully you can get an ultrasound soon to help ease your worries. 
  • Options
    Same here. Bleeding/spotting for last 4days in a row and it's scary. This didn't happen with me others. Maybe related to having intercourse. Or at least that's what I'm hoping.