Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thursday 10/14

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Thursday 10/14

• Month/Cycle: 35/37

CD/DPO: 26/9

Timing: EOD + IUI on O day 

Typical LP length: progesterone 

Testing: sometime this weekend 

R/R: I started tracking my calories at the end of June and I have officially lost 20 pounds! 10 of those pounds were from weight I gained during the pandemic and another 5 or so were from when I was on birth control, so I’m only about 5 pounds below my “normal” weight but it sure feels good to be back to normal! It hasn’t been a huge sacrifice yet (which shows how much I was overdoing it during the pandemic) so I’m hoping I can keep up the progress for awhile! Still no interest in testing yet but I definitely will by Sunday so that I can feel any feelings on a weekend versus a weekday. 

CS/Q: 

• @bows22 Congrats on 20 pounds!! That is amazing. 

Month/Cycle: 3/3AL

CD/DPO: 23/11

Timing: O-2

Typical LP length: 13/14

Testing: I want to say that I am done because I don't feel too optimistic about this cycle, but that's a lie..  

R/R: Busy day at work today, and half day tomorrow so just hoping that the time passes by quickly. We have a busy weekend ahead (birthday party at our house and family celebrations) so I am hoping that being busy will help to keep my mind off the fact that I am likely out this cycle. Also a little anxious that this next AF might have the same intense cramps as the last..

CS/Q: 

Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Loading the player...
  • @tessiesmom26 I hope the rest of the week goes by quickly for you! And that AF isn’t rude for your plans this weekend. 
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1 AL

CD/DPO: 23/10

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 12ish

Testing: WFAF (or Sunday, we'll see what comes first)

R/R: I'm working from home today and love that I have both laundry and the robot vacuum going while working. Makes me feel double productive! Now if only I had a robot to fold all that laundry... I already feel out this cycle, so I'm trying to mentally prepare for next cycle so it is hopefully less crushing when AF arrives. Probably a futile exercise, but meh.

CS/Q: Nope

@bows22 That's amazing! Congrats!

@tessiesmom26 I hope your busy weekend is fun and keeps you distracted. Hopefully those cramps were a one time thing.

• @abjm0325 yay for productivity! Fold that laundry!